Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sugi NFC Cryptocurrency Wallet Card now Worldwide AND at a Reduced Price - page 8. (Read 4763 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Do you have any New Year specials now or not?
Activity: 121
Is there an opportunity to adjust an individual design for Sugi Card?
Yes, they offer flexible adjustment of design of the card. You just need to ask the manager.
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
Is there an opportunity to adjust an individual design for Sugi Card?
Activity: 32
How will it be possible to prove that my Sugi Card stopped working because  of production effect, not because of me?
Activity: 238
Let’s say, I don’t like Sugi Card, can I return it and get my money back?
Yes, you will have an opportunity to return a card during 14 days since the moment you got it.
Activity: 115
Let’s say, I don’t like Sugi Card, can I return it and get my money back?
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Will there be any personal account for Sugi Card holders on PC?
Activity: 152
If I don’t want to use Sugi anymore, can I cancel subscription to avoid paying for it?
Activity: 58
Now the cryptomarket experiences hard times. How is it reflected on profitability of your solution?
Activity: 224
Hello. Is it possible that the cost of maintenance of the card will grow in the future? If so, to what extent?     
Activity: 60
Are you planning to set offline sale outlets?  I believe that such a step will allow to expand the audience considerably.     
Activity: 60
Good afternoon. When are you planning to expand the number of regions which your card will be available in? I’m interested in Australia and Latin America.   
Activity: 67
Are private keys from the wallet stored somewhere in the app?
No, they’re stored on the card and they’re already in the offline mode.   
Activity: 158
Are private keys from the wallet stored somewhere in the app?
Activity: 157
Hi. What blockchains does Sugi interact with? How rapidly will the list be expanded?
Sugi is blockchaing-agnostic. Thus, no matter how many blockchains will appear in the future, this card will support tokens based on them.
Activity: 170
Hi. What blockchains does Sugi interact with? How rapidly will the list be expanded?
Activity: 36
Let’s say, I’ll buy subscription… What advantages will I get?   
Subscription provides you wil exclusive access to new versions of Sugi with support of additional cryptocurrencies and with some additional options.   
Will it be possible to use Sugi way in any other way expect for storing cryptocurrencies?
Soon you will be able to make payments in the stores with the help of Sugi and withdraw any currency – fiat, cryptocurrencies and tokens via the ATM.   
When will Sugi mobile app be released?
Good afternoon. The mobile app will be released in January, 2019.   
How much will simple delivery cost if I order a ordinary card for 60 Euros?
Standard delivery cost is included into Sugi Card price. Thus, delivery is free.   
Pages:
Jump to: