Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SUMO EASY MINER 0.1.b1.3 - THE MOST INTUITIVE GUI MINER EVER CREATED - page 2. (Read 38574 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
I am using SumoEasyMiner. 

I am using HP 15-bw033WM, Windows 10, AMD A12-9720 Quad Core Processor, 8GB Memory, AMD Radeon R7 GPU.
and getting hash rate of 30 H/s.

But I am not seeing any thing earned on my wallet. Am I missing something?

My wallet is 100% synchronized.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
May I ask if I can mine this with my laptop?

Why not?

Your laptop has a cpu and it only asks for a cpu. Even the oldest and crappiest ones can mine.

But i should warn you, it would probably give the very little outcome.
Activity: 102
May I ask if I can mine this with my laptop?
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
"Akche, Türkiye'nin Dijital Parası"
very useful thx for the app
Activity: 508
Merit: 101
Just started mining the new coin Electroneum, so far the same hashrate as other minetools.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
when can we expect something in our wallet? Has anybody gotten sumokoin deposited into their wallet?

I am also interested in this. Is there a minimum threshold to mining before the pool pays out?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
hi to everyone!i started today to install the easy miner in my imac and laptop too.unfortunately in my laptop i got an ip banned error any ideas why?
what should i do to fix that?
thank you
Activity: 1
I tried changing the wallet address to a new one which worked fine. However when I rebooted it defaulted back to the original wallet address. I uninstalled the miner and re-installed and the old address and pool were there again. How can I permanently change to my new wallet address?

Running on Win 10.
Activity: 9
Thank you. This looks great!  Grin
when can we expect something in our wallet? Has anybody gotten sumokoin deposited into their wallet?
Newbie here - So I created a Sumokoin wallet, have been running Sumo Easy Miner and earning shares, but my balance in the wallet remains 0. Wallet says it's network synchronized, and I've rescan the blockchain. Am I doing something incorrectly? What am I missing?

Appreciate your help with this.

Thanks!

Same here, running at 150 H/s but nothing in the wallet?
Activity: 2506
Merit: 319
Just tried it, it is really the most user-friendly miner ever.

I don't know why very little people only aware of it. It is really great.

What about performance compared to other miners?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
Just tried it, it is really the most user-friendly miner ever.

I don't know why very little people only aware of it. It is really great.
Nice tool, but how do I set up only cores and no threads to mining? If I just set 8 threads instead of 16 (Ryzen 7), the program takes 4 fisical cores and 4 logical threads and the performance is really low comparing to xmr-stak... thanks
Newbie here - So I created a Sumokoin wallet, have been running Sumo Easy Miner and earning shares, but my balance in the wallet remains 0. Wallet says it's network synchronized, and I've rescan the blockchain. Am I doing something incorrectly? What am I missing?

Appreciate your help with this.

Thanks!
Activity: 40
uhm; the download link for the miner still doesn't work?
Anyone got an alternate link or something?

link work.
try to "save as" on a link.
uhm; the download link for the miner still doesn't work?
Anyone got an alternate link or something?
Activity: 45
Indeed the most intuitive GUI Miner ever created so far! I am very happy about this miner. What a user-friendly mining software. Kudos Sumo team!! thank you!!
Activity: 37
Thank you very much for this Sumo Easy Miner it makes easier for a newbie like me to mine coins.
Pages:
Jump to: