Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SUMO EASY MINER 0.1.b1.3 - THE MOST INTUITIVE GUI MINER EVER CREATED - page 3. (Read 38574 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
lot thanks for this now i can mine with my AMD A series. . .
Activity: 35
Is there a way I can also do Pool mining with my Block Erupter  / ASIC USB Bitcoin Miner Huh
Activity: 1
Hi All,

I have tried to compile the 'cryptonight-hash-lib' for Sumo Easy Miner source code in Unix environment. I could not do it. I had the following errors:

[...]$ make
[  7%] Building C object CMakeFiles/cryptonite_hash.dir/crypto/aesb.c.o
[ 14%] Building C object CMakeFiles/cryptonite_hash.dir/crypto/oaes_lib.c.o
[ 21%] Building C object CMakeFiles/cryptonite_hash.dir/crypto/c_keccak.c.o
[ 28%] Building C object CMakeFiles/cryptonite_hash.dir/crypto/c_groestl.c.o
[ 35%] Building C object CMakeFiles/cryptonite_hash.dir/crypto/c_blake256.c.o
[ 42%] Building C object CMakeFiles/cryptonite_hash.dir/crypto/c_jh.c.o
[ 50%] Building C object CMakeFiles/cryptonite_hash.dir/crypto/c_skein.c.o
[ 57%] Building C object CMakeFiles/cryptonite_hash.dir/crypto/hash.c.o
[ 64%] Building ASM object CMakeFiles/cryptonite_hash.dir/asm/aesb-x64.S.o
/usr/bin/as: unrecognized option '-cryptonite_hash_EXPORTS'
make[2]: *** [CMakeFiles/cryptonite_hash.dir/asm/aesb-x64.S.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/cryptonite_hash.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

Now I have python 2.7 installed in the system and I like to compile this library for python 2.7? I guess the error is for python 2.7? Or any other reason? I like to solve this problem as soon as possible and start mining sumocoin.

Please look into it and give me a solution.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Whats change???
because last version my result is 3 thread 80-83 hs

old version - 85-100 hs
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Hey the link is broken

Download links updated:

Downloads:

- Windows 7/8/10 (x64):

Download link: SumoEasyMiner-v0.1-b1.3-w64install.exe
Checksum (SHA-256): 5a53eb3989dadd7abfa6d153c50f829ecfe02d79dc0fa560f980af9833449e0b

- Mac OS X:

Download link: SumoEasyMiner-v0.1-b1.3.dmg
Checksum (SHA-256): e7f7252f86893c38698feb8dbc548ca0715372b0f5b34c0c3804fa4288c82d7a
Hey the link is broken
Activity: 12
The dropbox link doesnt work for Windows Sad

Same, got a download error saying you hit your cap. Can you please change it out!
The dropbox link doesnt work for Windows Sad
Activity: 2058
Merit: 608
Online Security & Investment Corporation
Where will we put payment id ?
Cryptopia requires payment id for the transfers.
Using it for Electroneum mining since the official one along with the cli version isn't working very well for me.
Activity: 15
This miner is also being used for Electroneum
Activity: 252
very poor hashrate
with sumo - with 3 thread = 85-100 hs
with xmr-stak-cpu - 3 thread = 130-160 hs
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
hello

i download Suno easy miner for mining Aeon
and i create my offline aeon wallet

first question
 how to receive aeon coin in my wallet ??
 Embarrassed Embarrassed

and here: https://aeon.hashvault.pro/en/#!/help/getting_started

hoe to pur passwor and id wallet correct

help me !!1
Activity: 1176
Merit: 111
I'm only get 40 H/s with Sumo Easy Miner, but I'm getting 90 H/s on xmr-stak-cpu. I have low_power_mode = true on 8 threads. If I turn off lower_power_mode I get around 40 H/s on xmr-stak-cpu as well. I believe xmr-stak-cpu creates double thread when enable low_power_mode
Activity: 1176
Merit: 111
Thanks for this very easy program to use. I am wondering why the links are Dropbox and not on GitHub? The code is on GitHub, but I don't see any releases for it. Shouldn't it be on a GitHub along with any other download sources you want to provide?
Activity: 407
I have a current mining set up for Ethereum for the last 7 months or so (6 rigs), and on the off chance that putting the CPUs to work could add another revenue stream, I've tested out Sumokoin's CPU miner.

I'm using an Intel Pentium G4620 https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819117736, getting 57.56 average H/s.

So not that profitable, but between all 6 rigs it's about ~30-35 coins a month. So something at least. My question or issue is however, when the CPU miner is running it is also pulling on ALL my GPUs hashrate. I'm not getting the benefit of the hashrate, but it drops my GPUs current hashing performance (30 MH/s on average per GPU), down to about ~3-5 MH/s.

So why would a CPU miner in any way affect my GPUs? And where is that hashing power being pulled from the GPUs going? Or is this just a resource issue and some how the CPU miner scripting is also pulling all available system memory? Anyone else run into this?

Your processor has 2 cores & 4 threads.  How many are selected?  Also check your cpu usage, you may find that the CPU is running at 99% & dragging the whole system.
Activity: 6
I have a current mining set up for Ethereum for the last 7 months or so (6 rigs), and on the off chance that putting the CPUs to work could add another revenue stream, I've tested out Sumokoin's CPU miner.

I'm using an Intel Pentium G4620 https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819117736, getting 57.56 average H/s.

So not that profitable, but between all 6 rigs it's about ~30-35 coins a month. So something at least. My question or issue is however, when the CPU miner is running it is also pulling on ALL my GPUs hashrate. I'm not getting the benefit of the hashrate, but it drops my GPUs current hashing performance (30 MH/s on average per GPU), down to about ~3-5 MH/s.

So why would a CPU miner in any way affect my GPUs? And where is that hashing power being pulled from the GPUs going? Or is this just a resource issue and some how the CPU miner scripting is also pulling all available system memory? Anyone else run into this?
I am running an Intel i3 7100 on this s/w.  Other machines run the same cpu so don't have much info on performance.  Don't need much of a cpu to run GPUs for mining.  Although the seems to be more ASIC & GPU resistant algorithm coins out there, VTC, VTM, AEON come to mind.
looks Great, I'll try the mac version on e3 1231to see if it is profitable.

Single CPU?  Be interested in result if the s/w 'sees' the 8 threads or just the 4 cores.

Activity: 350
looks Great, I'll try the mac version on e3 1231to see if it is profitable.
Pages:
Jump to: