Author

Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏 - page 144. (Read 202442 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Exchange Update

FYI, Livecoin.net has accepted our submission. SUMOKOIN will be listed there within 20 working days if no technical issues arise.

Livecoin is one of a few decent exchanges that can list Cryptonote-based coins and they have quite good volume for XMR. We think it's the best choice for us atm to avoid depending on single exchange.

This is fantastic news.

And I have to add:

We have just created a new mining pool for Sumokoin.
High end server, low fee 0.6, central EU

https://Easyhash.io

It would be great if some of you fellow sumokoin miners would come help us get the hashrate up.

Activity: 112
It finally created wallet, anyway... I don't unnderstand why it took so long though - what's the reason for this, other coins/wallets work different as far as I know.
Activity: 112
Hi guys, I'm having problem with Sumo wallet. I downloaded, loaded it up and now for more than hour it just shows "Creating wallet, processing blocks, height#0... Nothing is happening... it looks broken. Is this normal, or is there any way to fix this?
Activity: 55
Glad to be in on the ground floor of this one.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Livecoin would be a great addition. Thanks, sumoshi.
Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
Congratulations to the entire team.

Sumokoin is moving forward!
Activity: 778
Merit: 252
Exchange Update

FYI, Livecoin.net has accepted our submission. SUMOKOIN will be listed there within 20 working days if no technical issues arise.

Livecoin is one of a few decent exchanges that can list Cryptonote-based coins and they have quite good volume for XMR. We think it's the best choice for us atm to avoid depending on single exchange.

Great news Sumoshi! I am sure this will boost the coin! Go on with your good work!

Smiley
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
www.sumokoin.org #SUMO
Exchange Update

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
dev team is dead? no updates on twitter or here at all
You don't need the wallet to be working to mine. You mine to your addres. As soon as you restore ist, all sumo you mined will be shown in your wallet.
Activity: 129
It is explained in this threat dude, just take a look! But since you asked so nicely (sarcasm) here is the link:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18910789

It is a new coin for god's sake (since May!). The wallet still is a beta. If you want stable systems, invest in old coins (with small chance of big profit). If you invest in a new coin with a chance of big profit and download a beta-wallet don't freak out if there is a bug evey now and then ...

Roll Eyes

first of all thankyou
but i dont understand what the guy is saying  he may be clear to you but its not to me tbh
if i could just get a windows wallet to run would be a help but as ive said before they dont even run and yes tried run as admin

It might help if you look up how to restore a monero-wallet with cmd-window. If you don't want to / cant't: Just wait for the next wallet release. DEV said it will be out in a couple of days. As long as you got your seed-words and keys, not a single sumoshi is lost. Or come in the telegram-chat, perhaps someone there is willing to guide you through the cmd-line restore (just go there and tell them what you don't get).

Sry if I was impolite ...

tbh i had real problems with the monero wallet when it came out and didnt even mine it till a lot later
its not that im lazy or cba  but some things  just dont make sense to me  if theres a new wallet coming out in the next few days that will work then np ive got the seed-words and keys so can recover my coin hopefully
can i still mine until i get a new wallet sorted

@Chrmel612: As far as I know main dev are from japan. So that's kind of a "yes".
It is explained in this threat dude, just take a look! But since you asked so nicely (sarcasm) here is the link:

It is a new coin for god's sake (since May!). The wallet still is a beta. If you want stable systems, invest in old coins (with small chance of big profit). If you invest in a new coin with a chance of big profit and download a beta-wallet don't freak out if there is a bug evey now and then ...

Roll Eyes

first of all thankyou
but i dont understand what the guy is saying  he may be clear to you but its not to me tbh
if i could just get a windows wallet to run would be a help but as ive said before they dont even run and yes tried run as admin

It might help if you look up how to restore a monero-wallet with cmd-window. If you don't want to / cant't: Just wait for the next wallet release. DEV said it will be out in a couple of days. As long as you got your seed-words and keys, not a single sumoshi is lost. Or come in the telegram-chat, perhaps someone there is willing to guide you through the cmd-line restore (just go there and tell them what you don't get).

Sry if I was impolite ...

@Chrmel612: As far as I know main dev are from japan. So that's kind of a "yes".

Roll Eyes

first of all thankyou
but i dont understand what the guy is saying  he may be clear to you but its not to me tbh
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Republia - New Blockchain Technology
Is sumokoin base in Japan?

Roll Eyes
my first wallet broke  tried  a fresh install and  totally failed  tried 3 more times  ive lost coin and time so not going to bother with this coin  

Well, I assume you did something wrong? Never heard of someone who was not able to restore the wallet! At least, tell us what you did?

At least don't tell people to stop mining just bcs you are not able to restore your wallet  Grin

@iyxtian: yes you can gpu-mine. All miners for monero should work on Sumo, too! If you need help, just ask!

ive tried the installer exe  which wouldnt run had problems writing to  file so it aborted
also downloaded the zipped wallet  un zipped it ok but when i try to run it  nothing happens

Tried the comments on wallet bugs that have beem written before? Run as admin and / or delete the blockchain folder.

If GUI wallet does not work, just restore the wallet via cmd-window. You just need your seed words and keys. This never failed ...

dont know how to restore wallet via cmd-window
there seems to be lots of pages with people having wallet problems
and  using the  downlaoded wallet zip  and the installer.exe doesnt work  and then i see the devs are supposed to be sorting out  wallet bugs and rebranding the coin what ever that means
my first wallet broke  tried  a fresh install and  totally failed  tried 3 more times  ive lost coin and time so not going to bother with this coin  

Well, I assume you did something wrong? Never heard of someone who was not able to restore the wallet! At least, tell us what you did?

At least don't tell people to stop mining just bcs you are not able to restore your wallet  Grin

@iyxtian: yes you can gpu-mine. All miners for monero should work on Sumo, too! If you need help, just ask!

ive tried the installer exe  which wouldnt run had problems writing to  file so it aborted
also downloaded the zipped wallet  un zipped it ok but when i try to run it  nothing happens

Tried the comments on wallet bugs that have beem written before? Run as admin and / or delete the blockchain folder.

If GUI wallet does not work, just restore the wallet via cmd-window. You just need your seed words and keys. This never failed ...

I'm quite a noob on mining. Hope someone helps you here. If you want, join the telegram chat and ask there for a quick answer  Smiley

Jump to: