Author

Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏 - page 139. (Read 202442 times)

legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
SUMO is a SCAM. Buy AEON instead.

Aeon you need to buy when the price was 1-2 cents...
Now, at a cost of $ 2, only an idiot buys them Grin Grin

Yeah buy this sumo scam at 60 cents where private premine is 8x more than public coins in circulation. Those scammers dumping their scam stash on you all this time, keep on making them rich.

Aeon               Sep 2015 ≈ 1   ¢  Sep 2017 ≈  2 $!  X200
SUMOKOIN      May 2017 ≈ 20 ¢  May 2019 ≈ 40$!  X200  Wink
Ok you made a mistake  Smiley

Aeon               Sep 2015 ≈ .01   $  Sep 2017 ≈  2.00 $!  X200
SUMOKOIN      May 2017 ≈ .20 $  May 2019 ≈ .40$!  X2

It will get there though. Wink
Activity: 778
Merit: 252
@fadzinator: what cards do you use?
@felipehermanns: never noticed this on the pool. Perhaps a dev can help? For the wallet? Run it as admin. If that does not work, tell us your OS!
Activity: 372
Merit: 108
currently mining with 3 GPU ^_^
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
why does sumokoin official mining pool always disconnecting today? i have seen this for a while.

and another question, my wallet stopped syncing. can someone help? Grin
Activity: 67
Merit: 0

Yeah buy this sumo scam at 60 cents where private premine is 8x more than public coins in circulation. Those scammers dumping their scam stash on you all this time, keep on making them rich.

Aeon               Sep 2015 ≈ 1   ¢  Sep 2017 ≈  2 $!  X200
SUMOKOIN      May 2017 ≈ 20 ¢  May 2019 ≈ 40$!  X200  Wink
Activity: 119
If premine makes a coin scam, there will be many, many scam coins out there and some have much more value than AEON, and even Monero.

Sumokoin has a premine only because we don't want to beg community every time we want to do sth and don't want the project being abandoned like many other coins.

Premine has been discussed in Sumokoin community from the start of project. We did everything we could about it as you guys already knew. Investing in Sumokoin or not is your own decision and we don't try to hold any information that may fool you.

However, I believe many investors only want to invest in coins that have reserved resource rather than those base only on charity.
Activity: 778
Merit: 252
Hey @Sammy007,

I can't understand guys like you. ALL your posts are ether Aeon-cheering or trash-talk about other coins. You like Aeon? Nice for you. How about just doing positive promo instead of this bullshit?

Guys like you (screaming scam about a legit project) are the big problem im crypto... You make it hard for people to identify the real scam out there.

I don't get all the hate from Aeon-Lovers. Don't like Sumo? Don't invest. Feel afraid of Sumo? Implement better tech... that easy. 

But stop the scam-talk. The premine is mentioned on the first page of the ANN. Do you even know what the word scam means? I'm not sure about that...

Shocked
Activity: 42
REALLY FUN FACT IS YOU WON'T SEE SUMOKOIN SHILLERS ON AEON THREAD, BUT YOU WILL SEE A LOT OF AEON SHILLERS AND FUDDERS ON SUMOKOIN THREAD

I will let you guess why..  Grin Roll Eyes
Spreading lies and non-sense, funny !

Not even close to being a scam.

About 10% (~8.8 million) was premined to reserve for future development*, i.e. over 80 million coins available for community mining.
This shitcoin is a SCAM. And you are definitely mad "investor".

The info on coinmarketcap is misleading, I will email them and share my concerns about it.

And btw, coinmarketcap has unready been told that lol. You should rename in scammy007
I have and still am involved in pure community coins with no funding and development is excruciatingly slow. Which leads me to believe some form of funding helps progress along and you nor i are getting any younger. So the quicker the better imho.

You must be joking. Look at the commit logs of Monero, Aeon and Sumokoin:

Can you tell which coin is the least active?

Monero which is purely community funded without any scammy premine is making extremely rapid progresses every day non stop. This is simply because no open-source developers (myself included) are interested in Sumokoin which is to them clearly a scam. Granted that Aeon's activity is much smaller than Monero's, but this is reasonable given the current circumstance. Smooth (Aeon's core dev, also part of Monero Core Team) also recommends developers to contribute to Monero for now until the rebase is done. And even then, Aeon's developer base and activity are much bigger than Sumokoin.

By the way, Aeon has a huge development fund of 400k (roughly equivalent to $1M) which were all donated from the community unlike Sumokoin's scam premine.

Can you tell me which one is the youngest ? XMR is a great project with an old community. AEON is quite an old project with no communities and who is not experimenting any new stuff.
Our dev Bill made an EasyMiner for all Cryptonote coins, Sumo is 5 months old and you're comparing a 1M marketcap coin github, newly born, with the one of a billioncrypto like XMR super-old and known worldwide ? You sire, are the biggest dumbass I've seen on this website, you are currently at the same point as people creating wLTC and eXMR in my opinion.

A premine is scammy ? Not when locked in a wallet. This is a good thing that Smooth ask developers to contribute to Monero, Sumokoin devs wish also the same you know. AEON is two years older than Monero so yes, I hope that a 40M marketcpa coin, two years older, has a bigger github than Sumokoin  Huh

Why calling a premine scam if they funds are locked, devs have paid for new exchanges and also for a design team. You are just anxious that your AEON shitcoin may be replaced by a coin with a better community, better devs and better ideas. Shill the fuck out and get out, we do not need your FUD and your lies. Premine does not equal to scam you poor buffoon.
Activity: 203
Merit: 166
I have and still am involved in pure community coins with no funding and development is excruciatingly slow. Which leads me to believe some form of funding helps progress along and you nor i are getting any younger. So the quicker the better imho.

You must be joking. Look at the commit logs of Monero, Aeon and Sumokoin:

Can you tell which coin is the least active?

Monero which is purely community funded without any scammy premine is making extremely rapid progresses every day non stop. This is simply because no open-source developers (myself included) are interested in Sumokoin which is to them clearly a scam. Granted that Aeon's activity is much smaller than Monero's, but this is reasonable given the current circumstance. Smooth (Aeon's core dev, also part of Monero Core Team) also recommends developers to contribute to Monero for now until the rebase is done. And even then, Aeon's developer base and activity are much bigger than Sumokoin.

By the way, Aeon has a huge development fund of 400k (roughly equivalent to $1M) which were all donated from the community unlike Sumokoin's scam premine.
Activity: 22
if you need polish translation hit me up
Activity: 49
Your escrow is a bullshit, no disclosure of the trusted 3rd party. I am sure it is you or your buddies. This premine can be dumped any time when there will be a volume. If you want to lock your scam premine for years use built in network feature and send coins to yourself with custom unlock time which will render coins unspendable for specified amount of time.

And premine is still a circulating supply and must be specified/disclosed on coinmarketcap.

The venomous spite coming out of your mouth as you shill for AEON while trying to piss in the sumocoin cheerios makes me never want to touch your coin.  Not only are you so stupid in that you're alienating a target demographic of potential users, but you're also forgetting one of the key tenants of the cryptocurrency market as a whole - the market will decide.

Sumoo2mNDm6aTh4ctNGnkxdos3nFZeVHJ21r9Ry8m5uX9H89bDBaiP89RkUh1p8Bc1Si43WNmdKRULm LhLAwnpAC74AW6oE7auX
legendary
Activity: 1904
Your escrow is a bullshit, no disclosure of the trusted 3rd party. I am sure it is you or your buddies. This premine can be dumped any time when there will be a volume. If you want to lock your scam premine for years use built in network feature and send coins to yourself with custom unlock time which will render coins unspendable for specified amount of time.

And premine is still a circulating supply and must be specified/disclosed on coinmarketcap.

Activity: 114
Merit: 12
Hay Sammy,

The coins are locked in escrow for various periods of time which both funds and incentives the ongoing development of the coin. It aligns the core teams goals with the community in that they want a successful coin with a large market cap.

This is somewhat in contrast to ICO's where they get your money first and then you have to hope they follow through with their promises.

Personally, if a coin has to be funded ( as opposed to pure community / volunteer project ) having coins in a fund for dev is my preferred method.

legendary

legendary

Not even close to being a scam.

About 10% (~8.8 million) was premined to reserve for future development*, i.e. over 80 million coins available for community mining.
This shitcoin is a SCAM. And you are definitely mad "investor".

The info on coinmarketcap is misleading, I will email them and share my concerns about it.
Activity: 1
Guys,

I am mining with xmrig. I mined for a day and I have a total due showing on the web (https://pool.sumokoin.com/#) but on the wallet (the GUI one from the sumokoin coin) it still shows 0

Any help?
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
Anyone on sumomining.pro ?
I've been mining 5 days with 20kh/s and got ~ 40 sumo/day.

Is that right ? I think it should be ~50/day with this hash.
Activity: 55
Like every good project, now we have fudsters.

I welcome them.

That's when you know you're onto a good project.
Jump to: