Author

Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏 - page 205. (Read 202442 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 100
www.sumokoin.org #SUMO
We're still finding more effective way to fight the issue, some reserved hashpower needed to reduce hashrate faster yet if surge hashrate continues, we may need a hardfork to make network scale better. However, we hope when global hashpower raises, the problem would be neutralized

DEV aint posting updates, so I dont know if they are working on it.
I hope so otherwise this coin will be lost

Surely, devs are working. We're still under constant hashrate surging attacks and GUI wallet dev still on track.

Thank you for interest.
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
We're still finding more effective way to fight the issue, some reserved hashpower needed to reduce hashrate faster yet if surge hashrate continues, we may need a hardfork to make network scale better. However, we hope when global hashpower raises, the problem would be neutralized

DEV aint posting updates, so I dont know if they are working on it.
I hope so otherwise this coin will be lost
Activity: 724
Merit: 500
Last block over 3 hours ago.

Too bad seems like a good coin otherwise. Has dev said he will fix this?
Just buy some coins for little cash and wait until DEV has figured out how to deal with the "problem".

New to this coin. What is the problem?

Difficulty: 72351494
Way to high! It keeps getting up and down...
Activity: 724
Merit: 500
Just buy some coins for little cash and wait until DEV has figured out how to deal with the "problem".

New to this coin. What is the problem?
Activity: 778
Merit: 252
Yeah, I am excited for news, too.

Whats going on DEV?
Activity: 367
Merit: 250

Sure, I'll have a update next week, plus more info Wink

The week is coming to an end.. the Project needs updating. Wink
Activity: 924
Merit: 281
Trooper Founder & CEO
mnn is this like Pivx to Dash ?
Sumoloin to Monero ? if yes we have some profits here ^^

Anyway, you planing a Bounty ?
Godd luck
DEV any updates?
Hope the difficulty will get lower today...

Buying seems a good option Smiley but first an update!
Activity: 294
Merit: 123
The World’s First Blockchain Core
Just buy some coins for little cash and wait until DEV has figured out how to deal with the "problem". They are cheap af and it will help to make the coin popular (doing this myself)  Grin  Trading is more fun then mining anyway  Cool

@DEV: you have to make more updates and push out some news Smiley we are excited and we want to here more from you!

yes, it's quite cheap now. If you invest some money to this project then you can get a big profit next month.
Dev is working hard on this project and he wants this coin to be listed on the big exchanges such as livecoin and bittrex.
Activity: 778
Merit: 252
Just buy some coins for little cash and wait until DEV has figured out how to deal with the "problem". They are cheap af and it will help to make the coin popular (doing this myself)  Grin  Trading is more fun then mining anyway  Cool

@DEV: you have to make more updates and push out some news Smiley we are excited and we want to here more from you!
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
Difficulty is getting high again.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
My balance is 1390, but the unlock balance is 870
Why is the coin locked?
It's been a few days since we stopped mining. Huh

Locked balance is coins that not enough confirmation (10 if you receive them from pool or other wallets, 60 if you did solo-mining). It also happens for the changes left when you send coins to another wallet but that may not be your case.

Please make sure your node is synced and try to run command

Code:
rescan_bc

from wallet prompt.

Thanks
You're right
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
www.sumokoin.org #SUMO
I want to buy SUMO,but the trading market is too little.LOL
There is a sell order of 4500 coins for 9995sats each. LOL

I think this sell order will be solved next days . The supply source is not much on the crytopia exchange.
Dev should buy some big orders to boost this coin up and support this project sooner.

Well, devs are all poor, working part time for project so it should depend on community or until we have serious investors
Activity: 294
Merit: 123
The World’s First Blockchain Core
I want to buy SUMO,but the trading market is too little.LOL
There is a sell order of 4500 coins for 9995sats each. LOL

I think this sell order will be solved next days . The supply source is not much on the crytopia exchange.
Dev should buy some big orders to boost this coin up and support this project sooner.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Why is the coin locked?

Locked balance is coins that not enough confirmation (10 if you receive them from pool or other wallets, 60 if you did solo-mining). It also happens for the changes left when you send coins to another wallet but that may not be your case.

Please make sure your node is synced and try to run command

Code:
rescan_bc

from wallet prompt.
Why is the coin locked?
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
The difficulty keeps rising...  Sad

It's getting lower now

Saw it this morning... nice to start the day knowing it's getting lower. Great work Dev.

I want to send it to cryptophia

Commands I used
Transfer
[payment address]

I get an error when using the above command Huh

Anything more specific?

Succeeded
Thank you  Grin
Jump to: