Author

Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏 - page 206. (Read 202442 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 276
The difficulty keeps rising...  Sad

It's getting lower now

Saw it this morning... nice to start the day knowing it's getting lower. Great work Dev.
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
www.sumokoin.org #SUMO
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
The difficulty keeps rising...  Sad

Yeah, everyone wants some SUMO KOIN!

SUMO IS LIFE  Cheesy

I'm interested in Sumokoin project it seems Dev is trying to work hard to list SUMO on some big exchanges such as livecoin or bittrex.
I'm watching this thread every week and I feel it 's suitable to invest some money for long time .
The price is quite cheap to buy and hold it for a while.

You have a good mind. I'm considering to join this project . Many altcoins are growing up highly.
Sumokoin is good coin and Dev is working hard to list this coin on the bigger exchange such as livecoin or bittrex.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
I want to send it to cryptophia

Commands I used
Transfer
[payment address]

I get an error when using the above command Huh

Anything more specific?
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
I want to send it to cryptophia

Commands I used
Transfer
[payment address]

I get an error when using the above command Huh
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
I want to buy SUMO,but the trading market is too little.LOL
There is a sell order of 4500 coins for 9995sats each. LOL
Activity: 463
Merit: 253

Buy up to 0.0000400, there are 2000 coins there
Activity: 367
Merit: 250
I think this problem can be solved only by the global growth of natural hashrate..)
Well, if fall off the problematic node. But this does not exclude relapse..

It will start dropping rapidly after the next 6 blocks are found. Just be patient

Even I wonder how You solved the problem with the "left noods\network".. Wink
If I understand correctly the situation.
Activity: 594
Merit: 500
Activity: 463
Merit: 253
I think this problem can be solved only by the global growth of natural hashrate..)

It will start dropping rapidly after the next 6 blocks are found. Just be patient
Activity: 367
Activity: 262

I'm suffering the rise of difficulty too. Network hashing rate is low but difficulty is too high. This problem should be fixed somehow.
Activity: 180
The difficulty keeps rising...  Sad

SUMO IS LIFE  Cheesy

I'm interested in Sumokoin project it seems Dev is trying to work hard to list SUMO on some big exchanges such as livecoin or bittrex.
I'm watching this thread every week and I feel it 's suitable to invest some money for long time .
The price is quite cheap to buy and hold it for a while.
Activity: 284

SUMO IS LIFE  Cheesy
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Something needs to be done about the difficulty re-targeting ASAP. This coin is going to die the way it is now, the difficulty is still going up trying to catch up to the 400~KH peak we had last night and blocks are not being found.

This is a kind of attack we didn't foresee. The burst in hashrate left network with high diff while it needs some block mined to adjust that in turn takes very long time in low hash power

We're trying to neutralize it by renting some hashpower to mine blocks for a while, let's see if it work
Activity: 149
www.sumokoin.org #SUMO
Something needs to be done about the difficulty re-targeting ASAP. This coin is going to die the way it is now, the difficulty is still going up trying to catch up to the 400~KH peak we had last night and blocks are not being found.

This is a kind of attack we didn't foresee. The burst in hashrate left network with high diff while it needs some block mined to adjust that in turn takes very long time in low hash power
Activity: 63
Activity: 63
My deposit to Cryptopia is lasting almost 7hrs, so is it normal Huh
gonna have to wait a few hours for the difficulty to drop so blocks can be found.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
My deposit to Cryptopia is lasting almost 7hrs, so is it normal Huh
Jump to: