Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperCoin - the fair coin with SuperBlock! - page 2. (Read 37938 times)

Activity: 261
Merit: 250
Interesting.....
is there any community support for this coin anymore?

Activity: 261
Interesting.....
anyone want to trade me for my 5K of coins?

ill trade you bytecoins for it...
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
anyone want to trade me for my 5K of coins?
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Well atleast i'll get the next 5k super block Tongue
Activity: 1394
Merit: 505
It's a bird.  It's a plane.  No *squash* It's .. SUPERFAIL
Dude its gone already, I think I am currently the only miner as my transaction wont confirm till I find blocks.

It is a good opportunity to get some coins if anyone sees this, the super blocks are sweet and I really like the idea.
We are in discussing to put SuperCoin on exchange. Will post when have more news.

You need to be posting more news and updates to make a buzz about your coin...
It's fine if you are trying to broker deals to make a use for these coins... but if you just let the thread sit here for hours with no new posts... then it will
be forgotten in a few days.
I mined a bunch of coins at the beginning, I joined the pool at first and I think it uncovered a super block because I got a payout of 30 coins when most payouts were 5 coins at that time.
hhahaah with a superblock reward

thats clever, I wouldn't have thought of that

I wonder how rare the superblocks are? Who will be first to get one?

I have found some super blocks,

Date: 5/19/2013 14:56
Source: Generated
Credit: 150.00 SPC (matures in 76 more blocks)
Net amount: 0.00 SPC
Transaction ID: 85c1f9f70ac4cef8725b9509383f0cf8950e5b49999aeab384c45cc050dbc8c2

Date: 5/17/2013 13:38
Source: Generated
Credit: 150.00 SPC
Net amount: +150.00 SPC
Transaction ID: 75df5f4d32d66702c80056e6be91c349d01216572d8f144230851f2cd91d9068
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
It's obvious this is a scamcoin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
We are in discussing to put SuperCoin on exchange. Will post when have more news.

Seems like a great idea!
Activity: 14
Activity: 378
Adding that feature is genius, especially if this get listed on a exchange.
Activity: 14

Chance to have 50000 spc block is 1/10000. No one know who gets it.
Activity: 30

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
crap coin, i asked a compilation question and got no report, why is the source not hosted on git hub? anyway, my time was better invested elsewhere. This coin has failed due to small yet significant mistakes. Never ignore the linux users, they are the ones who usually end up being the "support" team. adios
Source is available to download, it's no point to say it's crap just because not hosted on Git. If you wany linux, go compile it's easy.

This coin maybe goes to exchange soon because it's fair to mine compared to other premine/ealier reward coins.

1) i use linux, have do so for a while, it is NOT compiling.
2) github is there for a reason, if u havent realised this...... welcome to crypto-world.
3) Exchange? because it's fair? What part of being rich is fair? hahahaha OMG i have never seen such compound stupidity in one line. go sleep.
Activity: 378
This was strange to solo-mine. Thru my whole 3.8 Mhs at it and only got one block over a few hours. Yesterday, I did another coin no problem. The P2Pool works best for me with this...
Because 3.8MH is quite low has compared to others. Current diff is 0.5, quite good to mine SPC and wait for exchange to adopt it.

Not really. I've found solo-mining to be quite successful up to a difficulty of 5.0 with other coins.  Got 62K Goldcoins the day before. And was getting a Mincoin block about every 20-30 minutes many other days...
Activity: 30
A real shame. As now is a great time to mine this coin. Lots of blocks coming through and the difficulty is such that there are no orphans and rejections now.  I will happily carry on mining for a little while and see if anything happens, maybe I will hit a superblock Tongue. Also if anyone is looking to buy supercoin then I'm happy to sell.

These are lies. I solo mined for 3 hours with 380 kH, to get 2 orphans and 2 rejected.
ShittyCoin: deleting my client now.

Not lies at all, because you have a really low hash and probably didn't set things up correctly doesn't make it lies.

Perhaps I should reword and say that now is a great time to mine this coin if you know what you are doing.
For me at 1300khs I'm getting good results still from this one. If a good pool with stratum support pops up then I might jump on it after a while longer solo mining.
Activity: 490
This was strange to solo-mine. Thru my whole 3.8 Mhs at it and only got one block over a few hours. Yesterday, I did another coin no problem. The P2Pool works best for me with this...
Because 3.8MH is quite low has compared to others. Current diff is 0.5, quite good to mine SPC and wait for exchange to adopt it.
Pages:
Jump to: