Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperCoin - the fair coin with SuperBlock! - page 3. (Read 37938 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
This was strange to solo-mine. Thru my whole 3.8 Mhs at it and only got one block over a few hours. Yesterday, I did another coin no problem. The P2Pool works best for me with this...
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
oh wow man your whole 380khsh.. supercoin is easy to mine  you need more hash or better settings/network really having zero problems minning this for last 24 hours
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
A real shame. As now is a great time to mine this coin. Lots of blocks coming through and the difficulty is such that there are no orphans and rejections now.  I will happily carry on mining for a little while and see if anything happens, maybe I will hit a superblock Tongue. Also if anyone is looking to buy supercoin then I'm happy to sell.

These are lies. I solo mined for 3 hours with 380 kH, to get 2 orphans and 2 rejected.
ShittyCoin: deleting my client now.
Activity: 381
Merit: 274
An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.
Never ignore the linux users, they are the ones who usually end up being the "support" team. adios
They are also a really small minority compared to the real users / common miners (if this coin ever become popular) 
Activity: 378
P2POOL is working for me...  :-D
Activity: 490
crap coin, i asked a compilation question and got no report, why is the source not hosted on git hub? anyway, my time was better invested elsewhere. This coin has failed due to small yet significant mistakes. Never ignore the linux users, they are the ones who usually end up being the "support" team. adios
Source is available to download, it's no point to say it's crap just because not hosted on Git. If you wany linux, go compile it's easy.

This coin maybe goes to exchange soon because it's fair to mine compared to other premine/ealier reward coins.
Activity: 30
Great news. C'mon people, get mining.
legendary
Activity: 882
crap coin, i asked a compilation question and got no report, why is the source not hosted on git hub? anyway, my time was better invested elsewhere. This coin has failed due to small yet significant mistakes. Never ignore the linux users, they are the ones who usually end up being the "support" team. adios
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Came through successfully  Grin

Now, we just need more adopters of this coin Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1420
Merit: 1010
Oh wow. nevermind my previous comments. I actually found a block!!!

hey gtz Smiley pleased u are setup correctly... hope it didn't get orphaned!!
Oh wow. nevermind my previous comments. I actually found a block!!!
Yeah it says new blocks detected. I only just started the cgminer session hence why it was blank.

I'll keep mining and see if I get lucky, but seeing as diff. is only 38k I would have thought I should of found a block by now hashing at 700kh/s.

legendary
Try lowering the intensity a bit. I can solo mine in guiminer scrypt using reaper at intensity 18 but in cgminer scrypt I can't go over about 15 without just getting continual hw errors like that. I'm using 3 7950s.

This is in Cgminer with a 7970. Stays like that indefinitely. Best share is always 0 whereas if I am mining a SHA256 coin, best share varies.

difficulty at 38K ... so that looks fine and u hashing.....

does it say new block detected on network... is the only thing u missing....
legendary
3000 SPC for sale if anyone is interested.

i'll give u 10 BBQ for these?
Try lowering the intensity a bit. I can solo mine in guiminer scrypt using reaper at intensity 18 but in cgminer scrypt I can't go over about 15 without just getting continual hw errors like that. I'm using 3 7950s.

This is in Cgminer with a 7970. Stays like that indefinitely. Best share is always 0 whereas if I am mining a SHA256 coin, best share varies.

WTF! I can never solo  mine any script based coins.

3000 SPC for sale if anyone is interested.

A real shame. As now is a great time to mine this coin. Lots of blocks coming through and the difficulty is such that there are no orphans and rejections now.  I will happily carry on mining for a little while and see if anything happens, maybe I will hit a superblock Tongue. Also if anyone is looking to buy supercoin then I'm happy to sell.
legendary
Activity: 938
Seems like this is the sleeper of the bunch today. Mining is going fine everything works.  Fair release.. decent tech.. .. anyone else mining this? can we get a google trade sheet?
Pages:
Jump to: