Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer - page 184. (Read 736772 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 506
The price is dropping. You can see sells lower than the official sell chunk.
Not sure why people are selling lower than the price they purchased for.
I think it will go lower than the current lowest sell to. Probably just
weak hands?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
truth=(true?true:false);
Hello SN community. I've been watching this thread for a while. I'm primarily involved in the VRC community, but have been investing a little in NXT and would like to invest in TOKEN.  How much longer do you think the window to buy will be open? And, do you think the price will drop any before the window closes?  I know, nothing is certain, but I would like a stake in SN if possible. Thoughts?

Activity: 336

by your own logic the truth is your about to loose alot of money on monero just like you lost on litecoin, how are your litecoin investments going ? you smell of desperation and defeat, my heart bleeds for you.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
That is great!
chanc3r is starting a code review so while I am debugging/testing it, we will get a different set of eyes to catch anything I missed. He reviewed the MGW code and so is familiar with my codings

the size of the networking code got cut in half from ~2000 to ~1000 lines. Much less cases and pretty symmetric consistent handling regardless of whether it is a local node, localhost privacyServer or a standalone privacyServer

Definitely mission critical code, but with it being 1000 lines, only so many places for bugs to hide

James
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
legendary
I got the low level routing streamlined and rewritten. It supports both the public IP privacyServer method and also the probabilistic routing. Still not sure about the traffic management. If anybody is able to do a code review of the networking code, it would help, its less than 1000 lines, but a bit tricky.

Now need to get the initial conditions setup and then test the new routing. Once this works, SuperNET API JSON will be able to be sent from any node to any other within the entire SuperNET and the rest of the debugging will be more like application software debugging than system software.

James
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
mining is so 2012-2013
So, until this is backed up with actual details, I would not put much weight to it. If he is whitehat, he should be communicating with the devs and from what I can tell, he is not doing this. If he is blackhat, he wouldnt be posting this. So, why is he posting this?

Because he got ticked off by the Monero threads and because he likes to "stress test" alts he doesn't like. Also, he's a bit of a hothead when he gets his dander up.

And of course, he has fans...

To be fair, he has a big and long record of making waves, tidal waves that wipe out coins.  It seems like this is following his usual pattern.  I am taking him serious. 
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
So, until this is backed up with actual details, I would not put much weight to it. If he is whitehat, he should be communicating with the devs and from what I can tell, he is not doing this. If he is blackhat, he wouldnt be posting this. So, why is he posting this?

Because he got ticked off by the Monero threads and because he likes to "stress test" alts he doesn't like. Also, he's a bit of a hothead when he gets his dander up.

And of course, he has fans...
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Not supernet but maybe useful for supernet projects, btcd or james:

https://github.com/coinbase/toshi/

Thanks; bookmarked.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
Hello James,

There are many new people who read and watch this thread and some don't know there are already two coins in Supernetwork like BTCD that was the first one to join the network and after BTCD's girlfriend Boolberry.

Please can you let us know how you decided to chose Boolberry to join Supernetwork, What did BTCD saw in Boolberry? I am not asking you where BTDC take boolberry for dinner or what they do after that, Only what is so good about Boolberry. I guess boolberry would like to hear compliments like every woman does.

Long Live James!
http://www.slideshare.net/boolberry/boolberry-reduces-blockchain-bloat

This one too. Smiley

http://www.slideshare.net/boolberry/boolberry-solves-cryptonoteflaws-37055246

BBR is pretty cool and hasn't really gotten much attention at all.

Hello my Supernet brothers and sisters,

The Boolberry brand is being retired. We feel like we have stronger options for branding and have been wanting to rebrand for a while. We now have 3 options approved and endorsed by Crypto-Zoidberg and other leaders in the community.

If you are a supporter of Boolberry, and we hope you are Wink please join us to pick the new brand name for the (formerly known as Boolberry) coin and technology!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8866215
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1002
amarha
Hello James,

There are many new people who read and watch this thread and some don't know there are already two coins in Supernetwork like BTCD that was the first one to join the network and after BTCD's girlfriend Boolberry.

Please can you let us know how you decided to chose Boolberry to join Supernetwork, What did BTCD saw in Boolberry? I am not asking you where BTDC take boolberry for dinner or what they do after that, Only what is so good about Boolberry. I guess boolberry would like to hear compliments like every woman does.

Long Live James!
http://www.slideshare.net/boolberry/boolberry-reduces-blockchain-bloat

This one too. Smiley

http://www.slideshare.net/boolberry/boolberry-solves-cryptonoteflaws-37055246

BBR is pretty cool and hasn't really gotten much attention at all.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

by the Supertrader payroll, I assume you meant bankroll. I want the supertraders to compound the 10% until it is becoming giant multiples of starting book value! So, if they are making the big gains, let them keep compounding it. It would be cool if the NAV growth will rival the operating company valuations

James

Yes, I meant bankroll.
There must come a point at which a vast bankroll starts causing problems moving markets and it's no longer possible to use all of it to trade. I've no idea where that point is or if it's ever likely to be reached, but thousands of BTC (millions of USD) is a lot when there's only $2m daily volume for BTC.

Fair enough to the time limits on bonuses. I don't think it's going to be an issue in either case anyway, especially for the first one.
If we are starting to become too big of a player in the tiny crypto markets, there is always http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_exchange_market

With high accuracy SVM predictors and experienced and proven traders, we will be able to be successful in trading markets beyond crypto, though our edge will not be as big. Too much success is one of those "good problems" to have!

As crypto grows to include more and more of the "real world", the distinction will blur. SuperNET will thus be competing with some real world fiat based companies in the future years. 1% of GDP in the crypto economy by decades end does not seem to be so far fetched now.

James

P.S. I spent 6 years prior to crypto on a realtime SVM based forex trading system and this will be ported into SuperNET framework next year.

That would be encouraging. Anything to help the flow of wealth from fiat to crypto.
Activity: 294
Bitmark Developer
P.S. I spent 6 years prior to crypto on a realtime SVM based forex trading system and this will be ported into SuperNET framework next year.

The application of automated machine learning to trading on crypto markets with expert domain knowledge rationally puts SuperNET managed funds ahead of the curve.
Activity: 779
Merit: 500
i cant invest in any JL777 assets because they're so high and they have to drop soon. iv'e been saying this to myself for a week now. STOP SO I CAN GET IN OH GOD
TOKEN is still selling close to book value
yeah but i already have token. i want the ones that are going up now! i never read into them previously and am regretting it big time. thinking about ATOMIC before the same thing happens without me
legendary

by the Supertrader payroll, I assume you meant bankroll. I want the supertraders to compound the 10% until it is becoming giant multiples of starting book value! So, if they are making the big gains, let them keep compounding it. It would be cool if the NAV growth will rival the operating company valuations

James

Yes, I meant bankroll.
There must come a point at which a vast bankroll starts causing problems moving markets and it's no longer possible to use all of it to trade. I've no idea where that point is or if it's ever likely to be reached, but thousands of BTC (millions of USD) is a lot when there's only $2m daily volume for BTC.

Fair enough to the time limits on bonuses. I don't think it's going to be an issue in either case anyway, especially for the first one.
If we are starting to become too big of a player in the tiny crypto markets, there is always http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_exchange_market

With high accuracy SVM predictors and experienced and proven traders, we will be able to be successful in trading markets beyond crypto, though our edge will not be as big. Too much success is one of those "good problems" to have!

As crypto grows to include more and more of the "real world", the distinction will blur. SuperNET will thus be competing with some real world fiat based companies in the future years. 1% of GDP in the crypto economy by decades end does not seem to be so far fetched now.

James

legendary
i cant invest in any JL777 assets because they're so high and they have to drop soon. iv'e been saying this to myself for a week now. STOP SO I CAN GET IN OH GOD
TOKEN is still selling close to book value
Activity: 779
Merit: 500
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I think the time element is important. Markets like certainty. Having a clear framework boosts the confidence of all involved. Win-win for everyone.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

James

Yes, I meant bankroll.

legendary
James you could consider making the bonus depend on an absolute value. So, if we reach $25m you get the 5%, $50m you get the 10%, etc. Holders could vote after the ico has finished and it could be expressed in terms of a gain from initial value. So if $3m is raised, the targets could be (for example) $30m for a 10x gain and 5% bonus, $45m for the remaining 5%, etc. You could also consider pricing in btc instead of USD. Just something to consider. This approach might make it more objective as well.
In my mind the triggers correlated to 5% bonus at 3x TOKEN sold and another 5% at 10x TOKEN sold

Pricing in BTC would indeed remove the USD variable, but the top10/top5 also removes that and also accounts for new competition.

However, I do like that your proposal is very objective and is very clear as to whether it is achieved or not. Thank you for the excellent suggestion!

I think I will use this idea of 3x and 10x, which is what everyone probably did when assessing the top10/top5 thresholds anyway.

#### Proposed voting ballot description
The BTC equivalent raised would be the total BTC equivalent at the time the fund raising is closed using the then current coinmarketcap prices for the NXT, CNY, BTCD. Let us call this the "BTC raised"

5% bonus achieved when the BTC marketcap from coinmarketcap (or other reliable source) sustains 3x BTC raised for 24hrs+ and another 5% bonus achieved at 10x

In the event the 3x bonus is not achieved before year end 2014, the 5% goes to SuperNET working capital. Similarly the other 5% would go to SuperNET working capital if 10x is not achieved by year end 2015

On the closing of TOKEN fund raising, 10% of SuperNET assets to go to working capital, 10% to jl777 for the 2000BTC of assets, 10% held in reserve for the 3x and 10x bonus. The minimum dilution is 10% if neither bonus is achieved and the maximum dilution is 20% if both bonuses are achieved.
####

James

I suggest the bonus is always available, rather than time-limited. So when SuperNET reaches 3x TOKEN market cap, that triggers the bonus, regardless of when it happens. It could be argued that the extra time would allow James to slack off, but I don't think that's going to be an issue. It would also be a shame to miss it by 1 day for some reason out of anyone's control. In any case, if it does take year after year, the loss of confidence will cause holders to sell, driving down the price and making it even less likely, which should provide some kind of intrinsic incentive.
This suggestion won't be to everyone's liking, but that can be catered for with a 2-part vote:
1) jl777 should receive a 5% bonus when the market cap hits 3x TOKEN value.
2) Any bonus is limited to 2014 only.
Answer yes to both and you have the original proposal. Yes to the first only and you have what I just suggested.

Another question: SuperTrader payroll compounds, starting at ~1000 BTC I think. At what point will that fund be used to start paying dividends or going to other purposes? Or does it simply compound forever (within reason) and boost the SuperNET nav?
I dont mind the time limits and I prefer to reach closure on the outcome without it dragging on. If SuperNET fails to get 3x book value within a few months, then this is not exactly a failure but I would be disappointed. As to the 10x by end of 2015, this is quite a bit more ambitious and a 9x by year end 2015 would miss the bonus, but that's how things go sometime. It is always possible for the SuperNET assetholders to vote for an extension or anything else, so if this is an issue it has a mechanism to be corrected.

James
Jump to: