Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer - page 185. (Read 736772 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
James you could consider making the bonus depend on an absolute value. So, if we reach $25m you get the 5%, $50m you get the 10%, etc. Holders could vote after the ico has finished and it could be expressed in terms of a gain from initial value. So if $3m is raised, the targets could be (for example) $30m for a 10x gain and 5% bonus, $45m for the remaining 5%, etc. You could also consider pricing in btc instead of USD. Just something to consider. This approach might make it more objective as well.
In my mind the triggers correlated to 5% bonus at 3x TOKEN sold and another 5% at 10x TOKEN sold

Pricing in BTC would indeed remove the USD variable, but the top10/top5 also removes that and also accounts for new competition.

However, I do like that your proposal is very objective and is very clear as to whether it is achieved or not. Thank you for the excellent suggestion!

I think I will use this idea of 3x and 10x, which is what everyone probably did when assessing the top10/top5 thresholds anyway.

#### Proposed voting ballot description
The BTC equivalent raised would be the total BTC equivalent at the time the fund raising is closed using the then current coinmarketcap prices for the NXT, CNY, BTCD. Let us call this the "BTC raised"

5% bonus achieved when the BTC marketcap from coinmarketcap (or other reliable source) sustains 3x BTC raised for 24hrs+ and another 5% bonus achieved at 10x

In the event the 3x bonus is not achieved before year end 2014, the 5% goes to SuperNET working capital. Similarly the other 5% would go to SuperNET working capital if 10x is not achieved by year end 2015

On the closing of TOKEN fund raising, 10% of SuperNET assets to go to working capital, 10% to jl777 for the 2000BTC of assets, 10% held in reserve for the 3x and 10x bonus. The minimum dilution is 10% if neither bonus is achieved and the maximum dilution is 20% if both bonuses are achieved.
####

James

I suggest the bonus is always available, rather than time-limited. So when SuperNET reaches 3x TOKEN market cap, that triggers the bonus, regardless of when it happens. It could be argued that the extra time would allow James to slack off, but I don't think that's going to be an issue. It would also be a shame to miss it by 1 day for some reason out of anyone's control. In any case, if it does take year after year, the loss of confidence will cause holders to sell, driving down the price and making it even less likely, which should provide some kind of intrinsic incentive.
This suggestion won't be to everyone's liking, but that can be catered for with a 2-part vote:
1) jl777 should receive a 5% bonus when the market cap hits 3x TOKEN value.
2) Any bonus is limited to 2014 only.
Answer yes to both and you have the original proposal. Yes to the first only and you have what I just suggested.

Another question: SuperTrader payroll compounds, starting at ~1000 BTC I think. At what point will that fund be used to start paying dividends or going to other purposes? Or does it simply compound forever (within reason) and boost the SuperNET nav?
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Suit yourself ostrich

And BTCD is just another crap useless gen1 coin that is pretending to be something else : "oh look it will be a mediator between nxt and alts in the superjoke network !"

mLOL

The BTCD wallet and NXT asset exchange are two of the most innovative things I have ever used.

Just because you missed the boat, don't understand them, don't have a clue what the Supernet is actually doing, and are probably a hired hand who makes chump-change and definitely doesn't know how to punctuate, you shouldn't knock a group of people who are pioneering crypto beyond its current limits; with plenty of code to prove it. It's clearly not beneath you to do so, but you probably couldn't find your floor if your life depended on it (though it's pretty clear to the rest of us where it is).

While you "blow wind," Supernet is already making acquisitions, including a large percentage of the "Fiver" of crypto and one of the best "Freelance" crypto sites on the net. There's new, verifiable news EVERYDAY, verified/legitimate escrow services involved in the giant amount raised, and I have a strong feeling your coins and assets aren't nearly as powerful, communicative, ballsy or profitable.

If you had any balls at all, you'd put your money where your mouth is and take James up on his generous bet offer. You likely can't afford to, however.

If you aren't a hired hand, you sadly didn't read far back enough through the GIANT tome of fully community-verified information readily available to even know what I am talking about.

Feel free to keep making a total fool of yourself. Wink

+1

How is the BTCD wallet innovative ? it's just a friggin' basic qt with promises Roll Eyes
Nxt asset exchange is innovative yes.

I don't say that James has wrong ideas, but rather that he has too many, he's flooding and diluting crypto money with his countless assets just based on promises at indecent prices while nothing is done yet.

Did you have received an invitation for investing in SuperNET or BTCD ?
You are doing a repetitive  pointless discussions . If this is your impression of super NET and BTCD , please leave this page.

I am working on a project, I am building a spaceship where I can put in all the undesirable trolls and send them into the deep space towards a blackhole and lose these idiots forever!

Long Live James!

Working on this project don't come cheap and building this spaceship to send all these troll into a black hole will cost me money, I will appreciate a donation for me to accomplish this huge project.

I leave my BTC address below:

1NmpMQc2avLi6RP8NZcLbE7VBVCKwAPkiU

Any amount will be highly appreciate, thanks in advance!

Long Live James!

How is your project doing? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
in the meantime this offers a chance for people to make some gains by trading between these assets

If you're really as anti-troll as you're claiming, then please address this issue below. Nobody knows if it's FUD trolling or fact, and I figured someone of your potential would be able to address this. My concern is that BBR is a CN coin, and would have the same fatal flaw:

* I have found very specific exploits in CN that have not been fixed that would be successful on XMR. Most are what I call annoyance attacks, that would be fixed and the coin would probably survive, but one is a coin killer. In XMR there exist a flaw involving the keyrings that under the right conditions will allow an attacker to steal your wallets and hijack your addresses. To fix this, anonymity will need to be sacrificed. These exploits are why two top exchanges who have asked for my opinion have not added XMR.

This is a claim that has not been verified.

I find it unlikely that there is a flaw that allows an attacker to steal a wallet that is only on your local computer and not on the blockchain. Of course, if by "right conditions" he means that if you are publishing your wallet on an unencrypted website, then the possibility does exist. Since the wallets are encrypted locally and the privatekey for wallets are not published, to be able to steal a wallet implies that this encryption is cracked. This is unlikely.

So, until this is backed up with actual details, I would not put much weight to it. If he is whitehat, he should be communicating with the devs and from what I can tell, he is not doing this. If he is blackhat, he wouldnt be posting this. So, why is he posting this? To create a cryptonote panic? I have no idea his history vs cryptonote/XMR so I dont know if he is someone that would want to make FUD

I hope that he will cooperate with the cryptonote devs (all of them) and disclose this attack vector. until then this certainly does not have the status of "fact"

James
legendary
Activity: 961
Merit: 1000
There are hundreds of coins out there sitting in their fat mansions on their piles for money..ready for the pump and ready to dump and run away. We don't have a warranty who is here to stay or go. Now with supernetwork we have a warranty not shit coins will join the network as it will have to pass a credibility test and only the best will be on this supernetwork. This will be like football, you have first, second and third division. Supernet will be the first division of crypto.

Long Live James!
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
in the meantime this offers a chance for people to make some gains by trading between these assets

If you're really as anti-troll as you're claiming, then please address this issue below. Nobody knows if it's FUD trolling or fact, and I figured someone of your potential would be able to address this. My concern is that BBR is a CN coin, and would have the same fatal flaw:

* I have found very specific exploits in CN that have not been fixed that would be successful on XMR. Most are what I call annoyance attacks, that would be fixed and the coin would probably survive, but one is a coin killer. In XMR there exist a flaw involving the keyrings that under the right conditions will allow an attacker to steal your wallets and hijack your addresses. To fix this, anonymity will need to be sacrificed. These exploits are why two top exchanges who have asked for my opinion have not added XMR.
legendary
We are going to also merge CoinBooking.net Project with SuperNET.
From now on, CoinBooking.net project is not a separate project anymore.

NOTES!

- No more CBOOKING available for sale;
- Almost 159.000 CBOOKING Assets have been sold;
- CBOOKING Assets are still valuable, dividends will be paid for those shares too;
- I'm going to cut down 6.625% from CoinEvolve profit and share it with the investors who bought CBOOKING Shares;

New Revenue Share calculation:

CoinEvolve: 37,35% from Net Profit;
SuperNET: 25% from Net Profit;
EVOLVE Shareholders: 25% from Net Profit - 0.000025% / Share;
EVOLVE2 Shareholders: 10% from Net Profit - 0.000025% / Share;
CBOOKING Shareholders: 6.625% from Net Profit - 0.0000416% / Share;

I hope that everything is clear enough. Please note that CBOOKING Shares had an original price of 1 NXT, resulting in a bigger percentage / Share;

Thank you,
Chris

I wonder if you should just create a single asset and exchange Evolve, Evolve2, CBOOKING for it to simplify. 1:1 for Evolve* and 1:1.4 (or whatever the math is) for CBOOKING. Then burn the other 3 assets.

unfortunately it is not enforceable to make conversions. The practical thing is to clearly document the relative values of the different assets.

EVOLVE and EVOLVE2 are the same and that makes it easy and if I am understanding this correctly, CBOOKING is 1.666x the value of EVOLVE. This is not that complicated and in time there will be arbitrage bots to smooth out any price differences.

legendary
Hello James,

There are many new people who read and watch this thread and some don't know there are already two coins in Supernetwork like BTCD that was the first one to join the network and after BTCD's girlfriend Boolberry.

Please can you let us know how you decided to chose Boolberry to join Supernetwork, What did BTCD saw in Boolberry? I am not asking you where BTDC take boolberry for dinner or what they do after that, Only what is so good about Boolberry. I guess boolberry would like to hear compliments like every woman does.

Long Live James!
http://www.slideshare.net/boolberry/boolberry-reduces-blockchain-bloat
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Bitcoin is getting bigcoin
for sure i am going to read more of this thread , think it is very interesting to follow, this is the first day i am reading this thread but i am going to read it all
legendary
SuperNET announces 20% revshare deal with FreeMarket, details on its official thread https://nxtforum.org/index.php?topic=5408.0

beta website at http://nxtfreemarket.com

A 1 for 10 NXTventure dividend for FreeMarket will go out this week
asset id 134138275353332190

James
Activity: 56

NOTES!

- CBOOKING Assets are still valuable, dividends will be paid for those shares too;
- I'm going to cut down 6.625% from CoinEvolve profit and share it with the investors who bought CBOOKING Shares;

I hope that everything is clear enough. Please note that CBOOKING Shares had an original price of 1 NXT, resulting in a bigger percentage / Share;

Thank you,
Chris

I wonder if you should just create a single asset and exchange Evolve, Evolve2, CBOOKING for it to simplify. 1:1 for Evolve* and 1:1.4 (or whatever the math is) for CBOOKING. Then burn the other 3 assets.

We'll do that, but right now I'm more focused on hiring some proper PR, paying for some articles, etc ... basically promoting our services and generate profit as soon as possible.
Doing my research and creating a list as we speak.

Chris
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

NOTES!

Thank you,
Chris

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131

Thanks

in the future, it could be that supernet has its own client?
I mean a purse for all currencies, with all the advantages
instead of having a button supernet on each client,
have a client where you can manage all currencies

The idea is that the reference SuperNET client will allow this and that each coin can make their own reskinned version. So there should only be the need to use one of the SuperNET GUI and it could be that one coin makes some additions that you like so you use that one.

There should be no need to be switching between different ones, though if there is a new release in one coin's version maybe it takes some time for that to get into the reference GUI

Killing feature !

One wallet for all the best cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 56

NOTES!

Thank you,
Chris
legendary
Activity: 961
Hello James,

There are many new people who read and watch this thread and some don't know there are already two coins in Supernetwork like BTCD that was the first one to join the network and after BTCD's girlfriend Boolberry.

Please can you let us know how you decided to chose Boolberry to join Supernetwork, What did BTCD saw in Boolberry? I am not asking you where BTDC take boolberry for dinner or what they do after that, Only what is so good about Boolberry. I guess boolberry would like to hear compliments like every woman does.

Long Live James!
legendary
Can we send Unity, bter to asset NXT?
Or is it necessary to sell and repurchase?

Ty
as soon as bter does the swap, then you will be able to withdraw it to your NXT acct

Thanks

in the future, it could be that supernet has its own client?
I mean a purse for all currencies, with all the advantages
instead of having a button supernet on each client,
have a client where you can manage all currencies
The idea is that the reference SuperNET client will allow this and that each coin can make their own reskinned version. So there should only be the need to use one of the SuperNET GUI and it could be that one coin makes some additions that you like so you use that one.

There should be no need to be switching between different ones, though if there is a new release in one coin's version maybe it takes some time for that to get into the reference GUI
legendary
James you could consider making the bonus depend on an absolute value. So, if we reach $25m you get the 5%, $50m you get the 10%, etc. Holders could vote after the ico has finished and it could be expressed in terms of a gain from initial value. So if $3m is raised, the targets could be (for example) $30m for a 10x gain and 5% bonus, $45m for the remaining 5%, etc. You could also consider pricing in btc instead of USD. Just something to consider. This approach might make it more objective as well.
In my mind the triggers correlated to 5% bonus at 3x TOKEN sold and another 5% at 10x TOKEN sold

Pricing in BTC would indeed remove the USD variable, but the top10/top5 also removes that and also accounts for new competition.

However, I do like that your proposal is very objective and is very clear as to whether it is achieved or not. Thank you for the excellent suggestion!

I think I will use this idea of 3x and 10x, which is what everyone probably did when assessing the top10/top5 thresholds anyway.

#### Proposed voting ballot description
The BTC equivalent raised would be the total BTC equivalent at the time the fund raising is closed using the then current coinmarketcap prices for the NXT, CNY, BTCD. Let us call this the "BTC raised"

5% bonus achieved when the BTC marketcap from coinmarketcap (or other reliable source) sustains 3x BTC raised for 24hrs+ and another 5% bonus achieved at 10x

In the event the 3x bonus is not achieved before year end 2014, the 5% goes to SuperNET working capital. Similarly the other 5% would go to SuperNET working capital if 10x is not achieved by year end 2015

On the closing of TOKEN fund raising, 10% of SuperNET assets to go to working capital, 10% to jl777 for the 2000BTC of assets, 10% held in reserve for the 3x and 10x bonus. The minimum dilution is 10% if neither bonus is achieved and the maximum dilution is 20% if both bonuses are achieved.
####

James
Wob
Activity: 32
Hmmm.... James, does your 5%/10% deal include being in the top 5/10 of the asset list or of the coin list... or both combined?

I bet my cat he means top of all combined.

Edit: oh and yes I love my cat
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1002
amarha
Hmmm.... James, does your 5%/10% deal include being in the top 5/10 of the asset list or of the coin list... or both combined?

I think the details still need to be ironed out, no?
legendary
Activity: 817
Jump to: