Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer - page 207. (Read 736772 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Why did the price go down to 121Nxt for a token?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
So I want to understand "SuperNet" better - so please do not think I am here trolling or whatever.  My questions are serious.

So supernet seems to be like a "Stock" that represents a "group of coins" which are all part of this "stock" - the goal of this stock is to have all these coins within, work together, share ideas, share benefits on advert costs - basically share to the point of becoming a better crypto space?  and so on ?   (please correct me if I am totally wrong)

So I am trying to get my head around lets say if this was a supernet for "motor indusrty" - so lets say we had ford, GM, toytoa, mazada, etc... what benefit would these companies have in joining a auto supercar company.  Whereby, the autospercar companies goal was to make the auto companies within, work together, share ideas, share buildings, share parts, share revenue streams adn advertisements.  What benefit would that have to each of these auto companies ?   and why does such a thing not exist for the auto industry ?

It would appear to me, that investors who are investing in supernet are making an investment in a comapny whose goal is to try and get competing brands to cooperate for the greater good of crypto, or or the greater good of car companies (lets say).   

So serious question, why if, if I really believed in Ford, would I not just invest in Ford.   Why would I invest in a company that claims to ensure that Ford works nicely with Honda?   Why would I increase this "umbrella" companies marketcap instead of increasing Fords market cap - considering I believe heavily in Ford?

These are all serious questions - please reply with serious response only, I really am trying to wrap my head around this supernet idea.  thank you for your time.

there are cooperations within the auto industry, the only difference is it is not under a global supercar company umbrella. some benefits are that they can share technology and have increased lobbying power when it comes to legislation.

although i think its hard to compare those industries.. the clear benefit here is, that you can transfer between the coins, they all can use a decentralized exchange system, it distinguishes crap coins from coins that actually have a potential. The crypto space is very "chaotic", thats why i welcome an initiative like this..

You can transfer between the coins?  Bitcoin already allows this.. you can transfer any coin into bitcoin and back out to any other coin via any exchange (no) ? Why do we need a supernet (stock)  which is jsut a Nxt stock... to do this?  Bitcoin already is the supernet embracing all the other coins.   The dectenralized exchange built within some of the alt coins could be used already regardless if a coins part of supernet or not...  (again not trolling , but really where is the benefit in INVESTNG in supernet?)

2 important differences: the exchange process in Supernet is decentralized ( no exchange) and the transfers in supernet move between blockchains in a manner that leaves no tracks to follow.
Activity: 154
Good questions.

I think the best way to look at it is to exagerate for a minute the difference between ford, toyta, and gm.  say toyota makes mainly commuter economy cars, ford is more the go to company for heavy trucks, whereas gm aims more at family cars.

It makes way more sense for these companies to begin sharing distribution, economies of scale, trade representatives to foreign countries etc, all the while not trying to become like one another. They can share a salesroom in Germany, and have a car model for every buyer.

Today's crypto situation is analogous. Some coins have a mini blockchain. Others are great at sms anon. Others aim at being 'real world' coins with publically known staff, etc.

One of the functions of the supernet is to establish a network effect among these  coins without the coins giving up their own identities.  In addition,participating coins gain the benefits of the network - anon coins may pick up a fiat gateway. Fiat friendly coins can have access to anon teleporting for certain transactions. All coins benefit by being able to move effortlessly from one blockchain to another. Like the federal highway program. Etc. etc.

Better than the auto industry might be socio political examples,like the EU, or robber baron examples, like the steel industry gaining power over politicians by working together. Or even crime cartels, who have no love for each other but find it quite profitable to work together.

I am sure others can give better examples than these.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
So I want to understand "SuperNet" better - so please do not think I am here trolling or whatever.  My questions are serious.

So supernet seems to be like a "Stock" that represents a "group of coins" which are all part of this "stock" - the goal of this stock is to have all these coins within, work together, share ideas, share benefits on advert costs - basically share to the point of becoming a better crypto space?  and so on ?   (please correct me if I am totally wrong)

So I am trying to get my head around lets say if this was a supernet for "motor indusrty" - so lets say we had ford, GM, toytoa, mazada, etc... what benefit would these companies have in joining a auto supercar company.  Whereby, the autospercar companies goal was to make the auto companies within, work together, share ideas, share buildings, share parts, share revenue streams adn advertisements.  What benefit would that have to each of these auto companies ?   and why does such a thing not exist for the auto industry ?

It would appear to me, that investors who are investing in supernet are making an investment in a comapny whose goal is to try and get competing brands to cooperate for the greater good of crypto, or or the greater good of car companies (lets say).   

So serious question, why if, if I really believed in Ford, would I not just invest in Ford.   Why would I invest in a company that claims to ensure that Ford works nicely with Honda?   Why would I increase this "umbrella" companies marketcap instead of increasing Fords market cap - considering I believe heavily in Ford?

These are all serious questions - please reply with serious response only, I really am trying to wrap my head around this supernet idea.  thank you for your time.

there are cooperations within the auto industry, the only difference is it is not under a global supercar company umbrella. some benefits are that they can share technology and have increased lobbying power when it comes to legislation.

although i think its hard to compare those industries.. the clear benefit here is, that you can transfer between the coins, they all can use a decentralized exchange system, it distinguishes crap coins from coins that actually have a potential. The crypto space is very "chaotic", thats why i welcome an initiative like this..

You can transfer between the coins?  Bitcoin already allows this.. you can transfer any coin into bitcoin and back out to any other coin via any exchange (no) ? Why do we need a supernet (stock)  which is jsut a Nxt stock... to do this?  Bitcoin already is the supernet embracing all the other coins.   The dectenralized exchange built within some of the alt coins could be used already regardless if a coins part of supernet or not...  (again not trolling , but really where is the benefit in INVESTNG in supernet?)
Activity: 504

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

Activity: 149
https://trade.secureae.com/#15641806960898178066 ranks the assets by weekly trading volumes. Not 100% perfect, but still a good way to find the most popular assets

James

SecureAE doesn't have an Android app. The "trustyourassets" does.  Very useful
Thanks for posting.

legendary
Activity: 1237
Merit: 1010
https://trade.secureae.com/#15641806960898178066 ranks the assets by weekly trading volumes. Not 100% perfect, but still a good way to find the most popular assets

James

Thanks for linking this. Gives a great general overview.
Activity: 672
Damn, 12 days and already 107 pages to read  Sad

Will follow closely though !
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
Hummmm.. The OP has a tweet marked as "media coverage"

jl777, LMAO!  Grin

https://twitter.com/Cryptopumping/status/508286537688420352

Some fake ass twitter dude with paid followers who cant get 10 retweets if he paid his paid followers can not be considered  media coverage.

Anyone who puts money into this scam (and yes, it is a scam) deserves to lose it.

Just saying!

Good luck.

Perhaps you would like to make a friendly escrowed 1 BTC bet on this?  Look a way for you to profit risk free!

My offer is on the table if youd like to take it. Smiley

What is the bet? that its a scam or not?

Yes. Exactly.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0

James

That link was by no means an endorsement but I think it could be a good resource.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134

James
legendary
Hi,

How often do the dividends from the assets get distributed? Does Unity have to be in your wallet all the time to get the dividend or do we just get a percentage based on the ICO amount we put in?

Thanks,
The asset holder of record at the time of the dividend will receive it. Initially it will probably be monthly, but it all depends on the specifics. As the different revenue streams come online, it could take some time before it is running smoothly. Now, next year I want to have on-demand dividends so each assetholder can decide when to receive it by paying the txfee.

For people who have the asset in their NXT acct, this is the easiest as the dividend will directly be sent to the acct. this is on the blockchain. Everyone with balances at bter will cause bter to get the dividend for all bter into the bter acct(s). At this point, bter will further subdivide the dividends they get into each account with the SuperNET/UNITY

I hope this makes sense. The location of each asset is known and the dividends are sent to the acct that has beneficial ownership of each asset

James
Activity: 30
Hi,

How often do the dividends from the assets get distributed? Does Unity have to be in your wallet all the time to get the dividend or do we just get a percentage based on the ICO amount we put in?

Thanks,
Activity: 39
Go to sleep Bobsurplus. Read the details of this project tomorrow when you can think properly.
legendary

jl777, LMAO!  Grin

Some fake ass twitter dude with paid followers who cant get 10 retweets if he paid his paid followers can not be considered  media coverage.

Anyone who puts money into this scam (and yes, it is a scam) deserves to lose it.

Just saying!

Good luck.

Perhaps you would like to make a friendly escrowed 1 BTC bet on this?  Look a way for you to profit risk free!

I will bet any amount you want to that SuperNET is not a scam, how about 100 BTC?

James
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

jl777, LMAO!  Grin

Just saying!

Good luck.

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

jl777, LMAO!  Grin

Just saying!

Good luck.
Thank you for finding this severe problem with the ICO. With people like you on the lookout for every inaccuracy however insignificant, it gives me comfort that the biggest problem you found was my categorizing a tweet about a 250 BTC TOKEN purchase in the Media section.

I am so much apologies for this horrible giant error.

I made a section for Tweets. I hope this meets your strict standard of accuracy

James

Your tweet is bullshit from a fake person!!! I'm getting kinda sleepy now but tomorrow I'll return to point out how the investors will lose!

Also, I'd like to point out.. I mentioned it as a problem because I could not be bothered to read past that lie.. Once I spot 1 lie I just assume the rest will be lies, smoke and mirrors and utter bullshit.

Goodnight!

Jump to: