Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer - page 212. (Read 736772 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
Hi, im sorry if it is already said somewhere but in wich crypto will revenues be paid? BTC? NXT? BTCD?
Would depend on the source, but probably BTC and/or NXT for the most part, in some cases it could be coiniUSD, which is USD equivalent
Activity: 817
Merit: 1000
Truth is a consensus among neurons www.synereo.com
[Proposed Change in Terms]

I would like to propose change the terms of the fund raising. I made an error in limiting the core assets to 10%, but it is impossible to know how significant this factor was in people's investment decision. In my mind, the SuperNET is optimal when it has the financing, revenues and advertising in balance and there is no way to achieve that based on the current funding levels.

I aim to solve this by guaranteeing to put into SuperNET a minimum of 241485 assets (24.15%) for all three core assets:

InstantDEX   241'485   1'000'000   24.15%   49   44.5   (has 30% of NXTventure) = 7.245%
Tradebots     241'485   1'000'000   24.15%   27   20    (has 18.5% JLH) = 4.46%
NXTprivacy   241'485   1'000'000   24.15%   40   39    (has 30% cryptocard + 60% Privatebet) = 7.245% + 14.49%

With 24.15% of each of the above three core assets, there is the following percentage that will be directly or indirectly owned:

InstantDEX 24.15%
Tradebots (NXTcoinsco) 24.15%
NXTprivacy 24.15%
Privatebet 14.49%
cryptocard 7.245%
NXTventure 7.245%
jl777hodl 4.46%

InstantDEX 10746082 NXT + Tradebots 4829700 NXT  + NXTprivacy  9417915 NXT  = 24993697 NXT @ .00008 = 1999.49 BTC
Current market value is right around 2000 BTC or around $1 million USD.

Now at current funding rate, this is about 30% of SuperNET, but I ask only for the following to be voted on. If this vote is rejected by majority, then my 2000 BTC of assets still stays and my percentage is the same at 10%.

If not rejected, 70% of SuperNET assets to match TOKEN and 30% of SuperNET assets are to be allocated as follows:

10% for the SuperNET account to be used for working capital, incentives/bounties, cryptoretsu, etc. These assets do not dilute the investors as the asset is owned by SuperNET itself and it will be used for maximizing the value of SuperNET

10% to jl777

performance bonus for jl777:
5% if Top 10* coinmarketcap is achieved before end of 2014
5% if Top 5* coinmarketcap is achieved before end of 2015
(*) must be at or above this position for a full 24hrs
In the event a marketcap milestone is not achieved, then the conditional bonus percentage would go to the SuperNET account to be used as above.

The maximum dilution with the above is 20% and that is only if SuperNET is achieving a Top 5 marketcap and a likely 10x. So, I am putting my money where my mouth is. It is possible to miss the Top 10 by year end 2014 and still achieve Top 5 by year end 2015.

My goal is to make sure SuperNET is as powerful as it can be and this requires balance. I believe that the above plan benefits the SuperNET assetholders due to the creation of a source of working capital and incentives and I hope that upon achieving the 3x and 10x that the marketcap triggers require will make everyone think of happy generous bonus, though its not really a bonus as I will have already put more than 20%.

If you are asking why I would do such a thing, the answer is that I do my best to ensure good results for people who trust me with their money. Even if this means personally putting in $1 million USD.

Now I do not feel that the SuperNET will end up imbalanced and this alone is worth it. Of course I hope that my proposal wont be rejected. If anybody sees some improvements to be made, please post them before it is too late! Unless there is an outcry against this proposed change I will enact it. Since this is a change totally in the favor of the people with TOKEN and they will decide whether to accept the change from 10% to 30%, I feel it is acceptable to do, even though fund raising has started. To prevent any sort of arbitrage against the NAV buywall, the NAV will be calculated excluding the value of the core assets and the number of TOKEN instead of UNITY. I believe that is the correct method.

James

Where is the vote taking place?

This is a major change to the conditions. I don't know that I would invest if they were such originally.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131
Hello. I have one question. Why the price for one TOKEN on NXT AE is right now only 125.5 NXT? When ICO started, the price for TOKEN on NXT AE was 127 NXT,  then 129 NXT (I mean price direct from asset issuer). I thought that when I buy sooner price should be better for me then to buy later ... .
NXT price spike, about 20% since start, so this is more than the gradual 1% per day cost increase

The ICO price is adjusted depending on the BTC/NXT price.
As James said, BTC/NXT increased over 20% which is superior to the 15% early bonus.

Nothing to worry about, any increase in Nxt is beneficial to superNET.
Activity: 595
Merit: 500
Hi, im sorry if it is already said somewhere but in wich crypto will revenues be paid? BTC? NXT? BTCD?
legendary
It's a good idea to keep the price stable as long NXT/BTC is rising.

Should only increase asset price when daily average moves less than 0.5% up.
i am lazy, i just cut and paste the bter price
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
It's a good idea to keep the price stable as long NXT/BTC is rising.

Should only increase asset price when daily average moves less than 0.5% up.
legendary
Hello. I have one question. Why the price for one TOKEN on NXT AE is right now only 125.5 NXT? When ICO started, the price for TOKEN on NXT AE was 127 NXT,  then 129 NXT (I mean price direct from asset issuer). I thought that when I buy sooner price should be better for me then to buy later ... .
NXT price spike, about 20% since start, so this is more than the gradual 1% per day cost increase
legendary
Did anybody calculate the total amount of BTC raised so far?

Back of envelope stuff:
881 BTC
2500 BTC in NXT
237 BTC in BTCD
206 BTC in CNY

Total ~3,824 BTC

NXT's rising price is helping the already disproportionate sum coming from NXT.

James: you said you would be open to investment via other cryptos under the right terms. Have there been any offers (particularly from BBR)?
I got a couple BTC worth of VIA, but everyone seems happy with the trading pairs we have
Activity: 15
Merit: 1
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
One must wonder what his motivation is? Maybe he's trying to save as all and make this world a better place Cheesy

Just to pour some cold water on the emotional investors. Irrational exuberance is never a good approach. You should be careful, it's all high risk. Re-assess how much you really want to invest, and invest only what you can afford to lose. Better yet, consider this a donation to the cause of crypto currency movement, don't expect a ROI out of this.

On the other hand, staying in Bitcoin is also high risk.
Activity: 152

Back of envelope stuff:
881 BTC
2500 BTC in NXT
237 BTC in BTCD
206 BTC in CNY

Total ~3,824 BTC

James: you said you would be open to investment via other cryptos under the right terms. Have there been any offers (particularly from BBR)?

Wow, thats a good amount raised so far. I guess this will go to around 10,000 as james expected. Many people are waiting to buy at the end of the ICO period. (including me). Hopefully, this goes on till end of this month.
Activity: 313
Merit: 250
ignore the true about this scam. supernet is hype and nothing to it, no legit coin would join this network.
i see 4.4% is going into jl777 pocket already and 10% is on it way, now this is scam
the people and coins that benefits the most are jl777, nxt and bitcoindark, even though bitcoindark itself is dying as jl777 focus in his own scam now, supernet

^ lol this guy is hilarious.
So much hate, I love it  Kiss

One must wonder what his motivation is? Maybe he's trying to save as all and make this world a better place Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

Back of envelope stuff:
881 BTC
2500 BTC in NXT
237 BTC in BTCD
206 BTC in CNY

Total ~3,824 BTC

legendary
ignore the true about this scam. supernet is hype and nothing to it, no legit coin would join this network.
i see 4.4% is going into jl777 pocket already and 10% is on it way, now this is scam
the people and coins that benefits the most are jl777, nxt and bitcoindark, even though bitcoindark itself is dying as jl777 focus in his own scam now, supernet

So much hate, I love it  Kiss

kaka
i know you going to love it and this is why i chose to stay  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131

So much hate, I love it  Kiss
legendary

legendary
Activity: 952
Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!
Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Where can we see the total amount raised so far. How many more days the is the ICO going to be open?

Quoting James:

As of 10 September 14:00 GMT
GOT 880.91744776 BTC, 8618489.29284713 + 22'235'801.54286195  NXT, 17648.81074836 BTCD, 597716.23386411 CNY

The ICO will continue at least 14 days, may continue 14 more days as long as there is enough demand every day. All the detailed info is on the OP anyway.
Activity: 152

Where can we see the total amount raised so far. How many more days the is the ICO going to be open?
legendary
Awesome, thank you very much.

Now next question, are you a machine? haha just jokes.

I've been in BTCD for a while and it has been my best crypto purchase so far so thanks champ.
I plan to make SuperNET even better Smiley

James
Jump to: