Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer - page 217. (Read 736772 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 260
Coming late to the party, too lazy to read through ~100 pages of thread.
Any good discussion out there about supernet? Tech. summary, pro and cons?
Thanks.

legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!
Thanks.

Tech: The best.
Summary: Buy.
Pro: earn money.
Cons: none.
Activity: 321
Merit: 250
Why IPO does not stop! Now almost no trading volume
jl777
Activity: 518
Merit: 502
Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
how do I volunteer? just msg me if you need help. PR?
PR is always good, any PR you can get is much appreciated.

James

Did you catch this one? I think it fell through the cracks.
https://bitscan.com/articles/welcome-to-the-supernet
Been in the OP for a while

So it is. My bad.
I think there should be more coming via NXTer soon.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134

James

Been in the OP for a while
legendary
1. get PM about approved spending
1b. if "funds sent" PM is also there, just ignore
2. verify it is not fake and there is no controversy
3. post availability to send funds
4. when approval is posted, send funds and post txid
(*) If 2 of 3 multisig is used, then two Trustees for a slice will need to coordinate

GPG signed messages, or perhaps dogfood and use bitcoin signed messages. Communications of this nature should not be easily spoofed or open to mitm.
I rely on experts such as yourself to make this as secure as possible.
Thank you for your assistance. effectsToCause should be posting here his progress on this front and I feel that the less I am involved in the specifics, the better. The escrow details should be arms length from me, there is too much centralization flowing through me and the more we can reduce this, the better.

At first, there is no alternative, but for well defined things like this, it is perfect for immediate partitioning.

Welcome to the SuperTeam!

James

Please use MultiSig for the escrow part. Since it's the most scam resistant I think.

For communications you can always fall back to IRC freenode/wot/otc/gibber since it's authentication methods are really strong.
I am assuming something like 4 of 6 or maybe even larger will be used. since these wont be so time critical pushtx will be acceptable, even with possibly some hours before it gets mined

James

Can take a hotwallet approach with reload from multisig cold storage as it get's low.
fund requests are expected monthly, maybe some months could be more from special votings, and some months maybe no requests needed

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1004
Can you also translate something like, "This OP in Chinese" and I can put it in the OP
You can put on "SuperNET OP 中文贴"
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

James

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Bitmark Developer
(*) If 2 of 3 multisig is used, then two Trustees for a slice will need to coordinate

GPG signed messages, or perhaps dogfood and use bitcoin signed messages. Communications of this nature should not be easily spoofed or open to mitm.
Thank you for your assistance. effectsToCause should be posting here his progress on this front and I feel that the less I am involved in the specifics, the better. The escrow details should be arms length from me, there is too much centralization flowing through me and the more we can reduce this, the better.

At first, there is no alternative, but for well defined things like this, it is perfect for immediate partitioning.

James

Please use MultiSig for the escrow part. Since it's the most scam resistant I think.

For communications you can always fall back to IRC freenode/wot/otc/gibber since it's authentication methods are really strong.
I am assuming something like 4 of 6 or maybe even larger will be used. since these wont be so time critical pushtx will be acceptable, even with possibly some hours before it gets mined

James

Can take a hotwallet approach with reload from multisig cold storage as it get's low.
legendary

James

James
legendary
Activity: 1237
Merit: 1010

James

legendary
Can you also translate something like, "This OP in Chinese" and I can put it in the OP
IMZ
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
IndiaMikeZulu in da house!

Just learnin' the ropes at SAE -- but been big NXT supporters since Day One. Really pleased to see (a) a link to this site on the SAE, and (b) a dev team oriented to tapping into the Chinese market.

Mark
legendary
The SuperTraders.

I have recruited several top traders with nice track records and while we are still seeking the expert trader from China, the team is almost complete.
James
Shared on weibo.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
The SuperTraders.

I have recruited several top traders with nice track records and while we are still seeking the expert trader from China, the team is almost complete.

Hi James,

I'm interested in trading for the unity and I'm studying at Beijing now. You can contact me ((86)18810668392 or [email protected]) if possible.

Minhao
legendary
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
So there are at least 4 levels of SuperNET integration:

Advertiser: just pay money for clicks to website
uMGW: make mgwCOIN and trade on AE
reskinned GUI: add "Enter SuperNET" button in QT that opens web GUI, which gives access to AE, and core services
CORE: provider of the core services, could actually be non-coin services like coinomat

Hereby I would include some guide on uMGW and reskinned GUI

1) uMGW

2) reskinned GUI
This contains 2 smaller parts, the qt wallet and web GUI
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
When the ICO will be finished?

The fundraiser started at 14:00 GMT Saturday 6 September. It will continue for 2-4 weeks in total, for as long as there is sufficient interest.
Jump to: