Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer - page 302. (Read 736777 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Is there a timetable for SuperNET IPO?
Very interested.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
A little  comment regarding anonimity of a developer:

Whos the guy named satoshi nakamoto who created bitcoin and holds around 1.000.000 btc?

@nxtchang

Facepalm lol
coin =/= IPO

EDIT: I invested in NTX IPO (BCNext was anonymous too)

EDIT2: Escrow could solve most of the issues regarding trust
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
A little  comment regarding anonimity of a developer:

Whos the guy named satoshi nakamoto who created bitcoin and holds around 1.000.000 btc?

@nxtchang

Facepalm lol
legendary
Contact me if you want to be considered for SuperNET. I need to know basic information about your coin and what unique features it will bring to the network.
Clever!  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
^^^ Smart response. Can never be too careful around this place.
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
Amazing ideas, which will be change the crypto world
Activity: 635
Merit: 500
 Nice site noashh. Its gonna be really helpful to ppl Smiley
Activity: 988
Contact me if you want to be considered for SuperNET. I need to know basic information about your coin and what unique features it will bring to the network.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
I agree with the last post, the name of the library is a WTF debate...
Activity: 338
Merit: 255
Hey man, 'jl777' is James' brand, it's his trademark. He uses it for his website even http://www.jl777.org. Using it to identity his code library sounds like a good idea.

I'm an investor in simcoin, but honestly, you sound jealous of James with your post. He puts himself 'out there' more than most developers, and for regular punters like me that's a very welcome change compared to most developers. James isn't a regular white bread dev, and he has big ideas, and he's backed them up with real results  to date. I've been using the multigateway and it blows my mind, it really does - a real decentralised exchange platform. That doesn't exactly come across as incompetent to me.

Teleporting and the SuperNET are big ideas, and James is obviously a passionate guy who dares to dream big, but are his dreams good or bad? Is his track record that of an incompetent scammer, or that of a talented an honest developer who happens to add a measure of charisma and personality to his many 'entertaining' posts.

Remember the bluemeanie matter? James paid back all the victims of that mess from his own pocket as far as I recall, and then he pressed on and finished the MGW. That earnt my respect for sure.

Don't get me wrong NxtChg, I think you're entitled to your opinion, but as another dev in this community your post looks like low grade trolling from an intimidated jealous rival, and I thought you were above that. James is trying to unite the whole crypto scene into a supernetwork that benefits everyone, including Simcoin.

Take a cold shower and get over it NxtChg, otherwise you'll damage your own reputation more than James'.

While perhaps I would do it differently, I must agree with this post. James has worked for what he has got, is his right to call it after his name or relating it with Hello Kitty brand as far as it will not change the end product or its performance. I think no one is in position to criticize it, why don't we focus in improving and helping the project instead of highlighting minor cosmetic details?

Eth.
Activity: 307
int libjl777_start(char *JSON_or_fname);
char *libjl777_JSON(char *JSONstr);
int32_t libjl777_broadcast(char *msg,int32_t duration);

char *libjl777_gotpacket(char *msg);

The above are the four external functions in libjl777
libjl777_start() is called after your coin is completed its initialization, with a pointer to either a filename or JSON string for the configuration settings.

libjl777_JSON() is called to invoke Teleport or any other SuperNET service. All commands are via JSON string. I actually havent had a chance to document all the API functions, but constructing the JSON is not so hard

What the hell? Did your ego just explode?

How vain do you have to be to prefix every function in your library with your nick? And name the library after yourself too. Or are you really a 14 years old girl?

Does it have a function that will return a random picture of you for everybody to marvel at how great you are?

And this?

Now how can a simple C programmer like me have such an effect?

Jesus Christ, get over yourself. Or grow up.

I used to think you're just incompetent, now I think you're plain delusional. Stay away people.

Hey man, 'jl777' is James' brand, it's his trademark. He uses it for his website even http://www.jl777.org. Using it to identity his code library sounds like a good idea.

I'm an investor in simcoin, but honestly, you sound jealous of James with your post. He puts himself 'out there' more than most developers, and for regular punters like me that's a very welcome change compared to most developers. James isn't a regular white bread dev, and he has big ideas, and he's backed them up with real results  to date. I've been using the multigateway and it blows my mind, it really does - a real decentralised exchange platform. That doesn't exactly come across as incompetent to me.

Teleporting and the SuperNET are big ideas, and James is obviously a passionate guy who dares to dream big, but are his dreams good or bad? Is his track record that of an incompetent scammer, or that of a talented an honest developer who happens to add a measure of charisma and personality to his many 'entertaining' posts.

Remember the bluemeanie matter? James paid back all the victims of that mess from his own pocket as far as I recall, and then he pressed on and finished the MGW. That earnt my respect for sure.

Don't get me wrong NxtChg, I think you're entitled to your opinion, but as another dev in this community your post looks like low grade trolling from an intimidated jealous rival, and I thought you were above that. James is trying to unite the whole crypto scene into a supernetwork that benefits everyone, including Simcoin.

Take a cold shower and get over it NxtChg, otherwise you'll damage your own reputation more than James'.

Activity: 338
Merit: 255
How did u come up with that CFA?

I saw before u took it off

well its him u can ask him in pm should u not believe for some reason
my magic wand revealed this to me

i took it off for now cuz id like to be a gentleman Smiley

~CfA~

That is some sick magic wand. I really hope no one else saw that. We need to protect this mans identity as much we can
I did..
But not interested in his face/id though I would prefer that kind of IPOs to be backed by eponymous entities..

QFT, perhaps some people navigating this forums do not care or don't find it important, but for someone used to invest (with relatively substantial amounts of cash or other type of currencies) is a must and adds greatly to the value of the project.

Quote from: smokim87
has the IPO been sold out? Can't find at Polo... or has it not been listed yet?

Not listed yet.

Eth.
Activity: 504

IPO during september.
Activity: 952
legendary

~CfA~

That is some sick magic wand. I really hope no one else saw that. We need to protect this mans identity as much we can
I did..
But not interested in his face/id though I would prefer that kind of IPOs to be backed by eponymous entities..

~CfA~

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

i know mr lee doesnt like this publicity

~CfA~

Activity: 700
Merit: 520
int libjl777_start(char *JSON_or_fname);
char *libjl777_JSON(char *JSONstr);
int32_t libjl777_broadcast(char *msg,int32_t duration);

char *libjl777_gotpacket(char *msg);

The above are the four external functions in libjl777
libjl777_start() is called after your coin is completed its initialization, with a pointer to either a filename or JSON string for the configuration settings.

libjl777_JSON() is called to invoke Teleport or any other SuperNET service. All commands are via JSON string. I actually havent had a chance to document all the API functions, but constructing the JSON is not so hard

What the hell? Did your ego just explode?

How vain do you have to be to prefix every function in your library with your nick? And name the library after yourself too. Or are you really a 14 years old girl?

Does it have a function that will return a random picture of you for everybody to marvel at how great you are?

And this?

Now how can a simple C programmer like me have such an effect?

Jesus Christ, get over yourself. Or grow up.

I used to think you're just incompetent, now I think you're plain delusional. Stay away people.

Most certainly not 14 yo ...

~CfA~
Leave it out mate. What you have here is something similar to the Borg. Resistance is futile my friend   Smiley
Jump to: