Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer - page 9. (Read 736724 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
POLO seems to have opened the UNITY for withdrawals ....

where to send it now? does agama wallet accept unity directly?

I have no real experience with nxt or using that platform...

Is there step by step instructions how to go from here?

Would be interested in it as well, since mine were stuck there too.

Lets hope we get to find out before polo stops withdrawals again.

For Unity on Polo, you will need to download the latest NXT wallet. Once downloaded, you will need to withdraw the UNITY to the NXT address (Make sure to grab at least a few NXT for the TX)

Then you will need to redeem the asset as per the instructions from James.

thanks...

which nxt address should i extract them from polo too?

My actual next receiving address?

also

can someone direct me to jl777 exact instructions?

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

For Unity on Polo, you will need to download the latest NXT wallet. Once downloaded, you will need to withdraw the UNITY to the NXT address (Make sure to grab at least a few NXT for the TX)

Then you will need to redeem the asset as per the instructions from James.
legendary

Activity: 270
Merit: 250
Activity: 431
Merit: 251

legendary

Activity: 258
plz read the posts above in this page, it explains the conversion of NXT asset to KMD assetchain coin

SUPERNET will be trading on barterDEX. Plz ask the other exchanges why they dont trade SUPERNET

It is not my priority to make SuperNET for the average investor, it is more like Berkshire Hathaway. SuperNET doesnt need any new investors and it is about to enter the revshare era. The NAV is very close to alltime high of $120 http://old.supernet.org/nav.php, worth approx. $100 million. Not bad from a less than $5 mil ICO and all the years of expenditures.

My expectation is that SuperNET will be around for a very long time and continue to help push forward the cutting edge of crypto, and it should also start getting a revenue stream from the various assets that are coming online over the next months.

If its past performance is not enough to convince you, then it isnt. SuperNET is not for the short term pump and dump followers, it is the ultimate long term hodl crypto
Thanks for you explanation. One last thing. On this page (http://old.supernet.org/nav.php) and I'm not sure if this is updated page, SuperNET holds asset over 10,000 BTC with current market value over 80,000,000 USD. Then it doesn't make sense that SuperNET capitalization is "only" 24M USD. SuperNET value should be at least 4x of the current value to reflect that + some SuperNET value itself. Can you explain this enormous discrepancy? Only reason that makes sense to me is major lack of trust to this data and the fact that token not traded on any well-known exchanges.  What is your view on this? SuperNET seems to me like some diversified financial fund product but without providing any dividends or ability to be liquidated somehow to provide underlying asset reserves when needed. I believe when you fix these issue it might be very successful project with proper evaluation and desired by exchanges and investors.
Activity: 30
Merit: 1
I have some superbtcd in my nxt wallet and i read they are backed 1:1 with btcd,

where can i swap them and how ?

Do i have to download the supernet wallet ?

Thank you

There was a SuperNET Lite wallet long ago that is now deprecated, but still could be used to withdraw superBTCD, since the BTCD gateway is the only one still operational.

You also can redeem superBTCD manually using a Nxt client, by sending the assets to the Multigateway account NXT-8RQH-HFUP-3AJ9-E2DB9, including a message (permanent, and not encrypted) with the destination address where you want the BTCD delivered, following the format {"withdrawaddr":"YOUR_ADDRESS"}, replacing YOUR_ADDRESS with the destination BTCD address. (Example transaction: https://www.mynxt.info/transaction/1465815227604964491 )

In any case, any users who still have superBTCD or superBTC assets need to redeem them before December 31st. Unredeemed assets by January 1st, 2018 will be considered donations to SuperNET.

Thank you so so much for the explanation :-)

Have a good day
Activity: 460
I have some superbtcd in my nxt wallet and i read they are backed 1:1 with btcd,

Thank you

There was a SuperNET Lite wallet long ago that is now deprecated, but still could be used to withdraw superBTCD, since the BTCD gateway is the only one still operational.

You also can redeem superBTCD manually using a Nxt client, by sending the assets to the Multigateway account NXT-8RQH-HFUP-3AJ9-E2DB9, including a message (permanent, and not encrypted) with the destination address where you want the BTCD delivered, following the format {"withdrawaddr":"YOUR_ADDRESS"}, replacing YOUR_ADDRESS with the destination BTCD address. (Example transaction: https://www.mynxt.info/transaction/1465815227604964491 )

In any case, any users who still have superBTCD or superBTC assets need to redeem them before December 31st. Unredeemed assets by January 1st, 2018 will be considered donations to SuperNET.

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I am Joe Blow, the lover man! You should pay me.
what is the max supply for this coin?
Activity: 30
Merit: 1

Thank you
Activity: 476
Merit: 133
Can someone explain how SuperNET token should be handled now? There is NXT asset and there is also SuperNET in Agama wallet. I guess Agama is the future platform for SuperNET, correct? How I can move SuperNET from NXT to Agama (if needed)? And why is not SuperNET traded across additional exchanges? Moreover, SuperNET is bit weird project, you should give it some transparent face and some easily understandable utility so average investor can see its value. I remember SuperNET was backed by multiple crypto asset (BTC, ...) and I assume its value should be much higher. So I don't understand why it's almost unseen these days? Can someone clearly address that? And what are your expectations about its future price (2018) and why? These are many various questions and concerns. Thanks for addressing them. Frankly, I was always quite lost in all those jl777 projects jungle (no offense meant).
plz read the posts above in this page, it explains the conversion of NXT asset to KMD assetchain coin

SUPERNET will be trading on barterDEX. Plz ask the other exchanges why they dont trade SUPERNET

It is not my priority to make SuperNET for the average investor, it is more like Berkshire Hathaway. SuperNET doesnt need any new investors and it is about to enter the revshare era. The NAV is very close to alltime high of $120 http://old.supernet.org/nav.php, worth approx. $100 million. Not bad from a less than $5 mil ICO and all the years of expenditures.

My expectation is that SuperNET will be around for a very long time and continue to help push forward the cutting edge of crypto, and it should also start getting a revenue stream from the various assets that are coming online over the next months.

If its past performance is not enough to convince you, then it isnt. SuperNET is not for the short term pump and dump followers, it is the ultimate long term hodl crypto

Activity: 258
Can someone explain how SuperNET token should be handled now? There is NXT asset and there is also SuperNET in Agama wallet. I guess Agama is the future platform for SuperNET, correct? How I can move SuperNET from NXT to Agama (if needed)? And why is not SuperNET traded across additional exchanges? Moreover, SuperNET is bit weird project, you should give it some transparent face and some easily understandable utility so average investor can see its value. I remember SuperNET was backed by multiple crypto asset (BTC, ...) and I assume its value should be much higher. So I don't understand why it's almost unseen these days? Can someone clearly address that? And what are your expectations about its future price (2018) and why? These are many various questions and concerns. Thanks for addressing them. Frankly, I was always quite lost in all those jl777 projects jungle (no offense meant).
Activity: 256
Merit: 10
why admin dont has add this coin in good exchange .dead this coin?
Activity: 527
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
when will i recive my supernet in Agama Wallet, i had sent my supernet token to NXT-MRBN-8DFH-PFMK-A4DBM in 06-Nov-2017.

Sometime in Dec i believe.
Activity: 338
when will i recive my supernet in Agama Wallet, i had sent my supernet token to NXT-MRBN-8DFH-PFMK-A4DBM in 06-Nov-2017.
Activity: 527
Pages:
Jump to: