Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer - page 12. (Read 736734 times)

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
With so many awesome news we still have someone constantly dumping at 0.0003 BTC. I hate this guy.
Activity: 113
Merit: 20
Will this ever be added to any other exchanges?
We will certainly trade this on BarterDEX.  I would be willing to buy it with KMD and LTC,  are you looking to sell or buy ?

The so called "uglyGUI" version of BarterDEX is now being tested.  If you ask me it is a thing of beauty!  We are making history here and it seems no one knows it...

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Hello. Bye.
Will this ever be added to any other exchanges?
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
can supernet be stored in agama yet? waiting so long T_T
Activity: 527
Merit: 250
This coin has amazing work behind the scenes. I think everyone should pay close attention to any coins that this team works on. Instadex, for example, is going to be the best decentralized exchange. Supernet, is currently undervalued relative to nav. Actually, there are lot of gems that trade exclusively on the NXT exchange. Barriers to entry and a lack of liquidity are the reason super is a steal right now. Just wait till super hits a good decentralized exchange Wink
Activity: 5
Hi yassin54, long term hodler here. I appreciate your updates, lots of exciting things happening.

Can I make a suggestion though? I find the large image in each post makes this thread really hard to read. Scrolling through, its almost all images, and it's hard to focus on the content, especially in your own posts. Can I suggest either not including images or drastically reducing their size? Thanks!

Of course, content-rich images like infographics are fine.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Superenet might replace Ether in the future when people will start to need a more innovative asset to invest and more investors will jump on. I believe we are inthe early stage
Activity: 41
I personally would buy komodo and second supernet asset as that is a lot more long term
Activity: 60
Is it better to buy unity or komodo if you only had one choice?

Thxs
Activity: 41
Great work going on here, and a great price also atm
Pages:
Jump to: