Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 👁‍🗨SUPPLY REDUCED! 👁‍1-1-18👣 SWAP PHASE 1 COMPLETE👣👽TAGIT👽 - page 9. (Read 31961 times)

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014
Very true. There any good lists of current active exchanges? (besides like pol, trex, cex, yob, coinex etc).
I don't know about any lists, maybe there are some. If no lists can be found, one way to learn about smaller exchanges is by checking other new altcoins threads and seeing what exchanges they're getting into. Off the top of my head there's hitbtc, novaexchange, coinexchange.io, stocks.exchange. Then there's obviously cryptopia, but that one is expensive to get into.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
Several color issues will be resolved with the wallet so that it does not have to be moved resized etc to gain visibility. Not that that doesn't work but just something that a user should not have to do just to read the text.

CoinExchange twitter campaign payouts later tonight.
Yes there are definitely plans for an exchange(s) in the future. But at the moment it seems exchanges are asking quite a large sum of money to list coins.
Well, it's not likely to change in the future, with all the hype around cryptocurrencies they'll probably be asking more and more. Still, there are smaller exchanges out there, not as well known, but also not asking as much for the listing.

Very true. There any good lists of current active exchanges? (besides like pol, trex, cex, yob, coinex etc).
Activity: 256
Merit: 11
Same kind of problem with the wallet interface, pretty much unreadable text at the bottom of the "POS" tab:
Just scroll down wallet window a bit and it would be fine  Wink
Scrolling didn't do anything, but resizing the wallet windows (dragging the bottom down — increasing the window size) did help indeed! Thanks.
Ye  i mean this Cheesy Just said wrong Roll Eyes
Hey fellas did anybody receive the drop? downloaded the wallet two or three weeks ago, now synchronized today and nothing or I'm just missing something?

Ya you used the 5G address please PM me the 34 Digit normal address found below the 5G or create on using the Create Address and I will get your AirDrop to you asap.
legendary
Same kind of problem with the wallet interface, pretty much unreadable text at the bottom of the "POS" tab:
Scrolling didn't do anything, but resizing the wallet windows (dragging the bottom down — increasing the window size) did help indeed! Thanks.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
Hey fellas did anybody receive the drop? downloaded the wallet two or three weeks ago, now synchronized today and nothing or I'm just missing something?
legendary
Yes there are definitely plans for an exchange(s) in the future. But at the moment it seems exchanges are asking quite a large sum of money to list coins.
Well, it's not likely to change in the future, with all the hype around cryptocurrencies they'll probably be asking more and more. Still, there are smaller exchanges out there, not as well known, but also not asking as much for the listing.

By the way, any updates/plans regarding exchanges?

Will have an updated wallet with visible chart @ bottom soon. Thank you for pointing that out.

legendary

By the way, any updates/plans regarding exchanges?
Ye! now it looks way better. Big thanks for this  Grin
Changed the colors a little bit. Entered Characters are now visible. Sorry about that.

When u write anything on website in forms text color is almost white. So it is pretty impossible to see what u write there Sad

Understood I will fix this asap. Thank you for bringing it to my attention Smiley
When u write anything on website in forms text color is almost white. So it is pretty impossible to see what u write there Sad
New tweet campaign
http://www.tagit.site/coinexchange-io-tweet-campaign/
Bounties will be paid when more join campaign.
New Twitter campaign to open soon!.
Earn TagIt by submitting photo's for contests starting soon!
Dynamic DNS Servers will come online soon.
VoiP w/external trunks

You can stake with any amount. You can check the Minting tab for an idea on your stake per input.

Do i need to do something special or just keep opened TAGIT wallet?

You dont need to do anything special. You can close it and then open it every few days to see if you get a stake. (TagIt does not cold stake but coinage etc still happens regardless if client is online. Client only needs to be online when stake time is @ 100% so stake can occur.)

You can stake with any amount. You can check the Minting tab for an idea on your stake per input.

Do i need to do something special or just keep opened TAGIT wallet?
Activity: 196
Merit: 10

#Allion & #TagIt Mining Portal to open soon.
Trade $ALL & $IT for Mining Portal shares!!

Hi Dev can you give more details on this?

I will try and give a little bit of info about this. In a nutshell without going into way too much detail, Dev's will be able to trade a predetermined amount of TagIt, Allion, BTC or PREMINE to have there coin added. (YES premine) Once the Portal has a decent amount of different pools, users will have the ability to trade in a predetermined amount of TagIt or Allion to receive up to 100% of a pools earnings. Shares can be purchased for day/week etc.
Coins that pay some of there premine to be listed will also be distributed to miners via a reward system based on there hash and time online. You may be thinking ugh rewarding those who can rent or have big mining rigs. Nope, slower rigs will be alerted to switch there hash to the donation pool and they will be rewarded coins from the premine. Theres a lot more to it but thats it in a nutshell)

Sorry its a lot more complicated to explain than I can do in a quick response. Sorry that its alot of blah blah. Hopefully its sort of understandable.

Please note that the mining pool that is linked to at tagit.site is just a test site. We will most likely be going to Yiimp framework as I just like it Tongue Coiniumserv is there just as a placeholder (and I was messing with it). Currently there are NO POOLS and will not have pools until we completely decide on what framework to use. Yiimp just seams to be the easiest portal for users.

This sounds interesting. I am looking forward on this one.
Pages:
Jump to: