Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 👁‍🗨SUPPLY REDUCED! 👁‍1-1-18👣 SWAP PHASE 1 COMPLETE👣👽TAGIT👽 - page 4. (Read 31961 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 500
swap done, 1/10 Thanks!

No problem. Wallet Pubkey has been changed as to not allow users to mistakenly loose coins by sending to wrong chain address..

New TagIt wallet for New TagIt Chain.
GitHub: https://github.com/EpyxZ/TagItV2
Windows Wallet: https://github.com/EpyxZ/TagItV2/releases/download/3.0.0/TagItV2-NEW.rar

Please again note that the wallet graphics are intentionally left blah so it could be bountied.
That being said. Design a new wallet graphic and if yours is chosen win TagIt!!!

Now for those that want to see its value go up, i will do my part and finish the NEW TagIt site but you guys have to talk about it in trollbox, tweets etc.
Activity: 204
Merit: 0
They are fixing the issue and markets will be back online in a few Smiley
Swap phase 1 Done. Coinsmarket TagIt markets back online with NEW TagIt.

swap 1/10, or 1/100, or 1/1000?

I am attempting to contact them as we speak. They received TagIt to cover 10:1 not 100:1.
Activity: 204

swap 1/10, or 1/100, or 1/1000? my coinsmarkets balance reduced by 1/100.....

Old TagIt chain is now active & will remain active until second and final swap.

Final swap's date will be published in the next few days.
A further reduced amount will be applied to second swap to account for possible PoS gains and as a per missing phase 1.
The new reduction amount will be minuscule so please keep your flames to a minimum.
CoinsMarkets has disabled all Deposits & trades for TagIt in prep of swap.
The New TagIt has been sent to CoinsMarkets for swap.

Since we were getting hit hard the last few days with various attacks on our web we have taken this time to begin to redesign TagIt.
We are still deciding if all photo editing participants will receive prize money for the 2 last contests or to just let the votes go a few
days then pay out. We will decide in the next few days.

Wallet graphics were intentionally left BLAH as to be able to bounty it out. So if you want to make some TagIt start designing the wallets graphics etc.

Activity: 36
Purpose of tagit project is clear i think .. about tagit.site for editing image event ..
And now just waiting for swap .. why peoples do not interesting to this project  ??
Maybe peoples like master scam node coins .. you can see many new master scam node coins on this forum with the same dev or dev team ..  Grin
But i am sure about tagit project will run for long time .. slow but surely we can see on future ..
I see
Not only masternode but x11 too many in here
Just becareful
Activity: 36
First round swap  Huh How much time for swap  Huh
just got there response.

Coinsmarkets Support
1:41 PM (10 minutes ago)

to me
Hello

Please provide swap details ?

Is there a new wallet ?

is there any ratio ?

If new wallet please provide source and QT

I think we can arrange by tomorrow
Regards

Information has been sent again to them. Lets see if we can get this ready for tomorrow Smiley Everyone ready for first round of the swap?
Messaged them just a few minutes ago.

*********** <************@gmail.com>
1:31 PM (1 minute ago)

to Coinsmarkets
Hello,
Again thank you for responding and letting me know so that I could inform TagIt users.
Could I get a possible time frame that we would be able to do the swap? I would like
to be able to give TagIt users an update as to when this swap will occur. TagIt users
are registered at CoinsMarkets & are waiting patiently. I understand that it would not
be able to be done until after you are finished with your server issues.

Sincerely,

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-supply-reduced-1-1-18-swap-phase-1-completetagit-2268030

For those that are just now hearing about the swap please do not freak out. You will be able to swap. There will be one more swap shortly down the road.
Activity: 307
Merit: 250

If you miss this round do not fear there will be 1 more swap down the road.

Activity: 58
My coin is still on my wallet and stuck. How can i swap? You make the swap without giving us time to send it to coinsmarkets.
Activity: 31
Nice info sir
Waiting for swap and i will buy + hold it for future
I am appreciate with tagit project
Activity: 610
Merit: 506
crypto = passion
thanks for updates on btctalk forum and twitter, hard to miss events on TagIts couse of it.
CoinsMarkets has finally responded. And yet we wait still.

Below is last response from CoinsMarkets. The ************ is my real life info.
All correspondence with exchanges is & will be done using my real life info.

Coinsmarkets Support
11:02 AM (17 minutes ago)

to me
Hello

We are pretty busy on server issue now ,

We will get back to this question once we finish
Regards

On 12/30/2017 7:22 AM, *************@gmail.com wrote:
Hello,

We had talked to you about doing a swap and we have done what was required. We sent all information on new chain etc.

My users have been ready since 12-28-17 (2 days after I talked to you guys about swap).

Anyways please let me know what is happening with this swap so I can inform my users.

Thank You,

This response can also be seen on the front page of http://www.tagit.site/

Also TagIt.site just happens to be undergoing a heavy ddos attack so if you use any public or private services that deploy from our portal you will be experiencing connection interruptions during this time. We apologize for the inconvenience and will be working to resolve this situation.
Activity: 33
Purpose of tagit project is clear i think .. about tagit.site for editing image event ..
And now just waiting for swap .. why peoples do not interesting to this project  ??
Maybe peoples like master scam node coins .. you can see many new master scam node coins on this forum with the same dev or dev team ..  Grin
But i am sure about tagit project will run for long time .. slow but surely we can see on future ..

Sorry for whatever the holdup seems to be. We are still waiting on CoinsMarkets.com. Coinsmarkets.com has been responsive up until we were prepared for the swap.  We will give coinsmarkets a little bit more time. If coinsmarkets does NOT get back with us in a timely manner we will re-activate the chain.

Again I am sorry to all users that have done what was required for swap and now waiting. I will continue to attempt contact with coinsmarkets to see what the holdup is on all of this.

The only thing that I can think of is they took a break after there big upgrade to help protect from ddos attacks.
Activity: 307
Merit: 250
The chain has been stopped temporarily. Just be patient and wait for further instructions.
Pages:
Jump to: