Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | Support Thread | Coins4Hash | 105 Sat/Million Hashes - page 4. (Read 2141 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Activity: 294
Merit: 27
bit.ly/Coins4Hash
Hey everyone! As you can now see, the issue has been long resolved. I did not have any time to hop onto the forum to post updates.

The total downtime for the pool was a little under five hours. Whoever was mining during that time, please PM me or post a reply in this thread with the following:

• A screenshot of your mining window that shows your hashrate
  • Your FaucetHub username

You will be compensated. I would like to apologize to all of you guys for this downtime. Everything is now running smoothly Smiley

Also, anyone who had a pending balance over 1,000 satoshi as of 5:01 EST today has been paid!
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
Awesome thank you  Wink
Activity: 186
Merit: 101
webminepool.com
Yeah, me too. I´ve been trying to connect without success ):

"SOCKET ERROR - [168.235.86.33:3386] CONNECT error: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it."

This is the erro i get.

Hello guys. This was service provider server issues. Apologizing for inconveniences. Now everrything is fixed!
Happy mining  Wink
Activity: 6
Yeah, me too. I´ve been trying to connect without success ):

"SOCKET ERROR - [168.235.86.33:3386] CONNECT error: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it."

This is the erro i get.

It looks like many of you guys are having trouble connecting to the pool. This is something on my end, not yours. The problem is known and being addressed. I will let everyone know when things are all good to go. Hoping to have everything running smoothly in 8-12 hours (or less)!

Yeah I am one of them, thanks was going crazy thinking it was my end.
bit.ly/Coins4Hash
It looks like many of you guys are having trouble connecting to the pool. This is something on my end, not yours. The problem is known and being addressed. I will let everyone know when things are all good to go. Hoping to have everything running smoothly in 8-12 hours (or less)!
bit.ly/Coins4Hash
I think you can use Claymore's GPU miner, I still use Claymore's CPU miner on one of my machines
since it doesn't like XMR STAK just need to make sure you have the proper settings.

If you or anyone needs help configuring Claymore's GPU or CPU miner, do not hesitate to contact me or Klinkers. He and I can answer any questions you may have about that.

As for hlourenco's post, Claymore's GPU miner will only work if he has an AMD card. Nvidia cards are not supported. If he has an nvidia card, CCMiner would work. hlourenco, let me know what you have and we can get everything sorted out.

If you had a pending balance of over 1,000 satoshi at 9:56 PM EST today, you have been paid!
I think you can use Claymore's GPU miner, I still use Claymore's CPU miner on one of my machines
since it doesn't like XMR STAK just need to make sure you have the proper settings.
bit.ly/Coins4Hash
Activity: 52
Merit: 2
Is there any way to use another application because the antivirus will not let me use XMR STAK and since I am not administrator it will delete the application.

Many miners are automatically flagged/blocked by all antivirus software because people try to install rogue miners on computers to make botnets. Not good! That's why that is happening. Are you looking for a CPU or GPU miner? If you have any graphics cards, are they nvidia or AMD?

Also, for everyone, if I don't post in this thread about payments, they are still made daily. Don't worry.

GPU
bit.ly/Coins4Hash
Is there any way to use another application because the antivirus will not let me use XMR STAK and since I am not administrator it will delete the application.

Many miners are automatically flagged/blocked by all antivirus software because people try to install rogue miners on computers to make botnets. Not good! That's why that is happening. Are you looking for a CPU or GPU miner? If you have any graphics cards, are they nvidia or AMD?

Also, for everyone, if I don't post in this thread about payments, they are still made daily. Don't worry.
Activity: 52
Merit: 2

Thanks for posting these guys. I was curious to see what power everyone has. Your hardware is being put to great use Grin
I have been a hobby miner for years. My cards earned a well-deserved break as the weather gets warmer outside. Without the cool air coming in from the window, they would overheat. Until fall!

Today's payouts have been processed. If you had at least 1,000 satoshi in your account balance, it is now sitting in your FaucetHub account. Over 75,000 satoshi worth of altcoins were mined today. Great job!

WOW AWESOME!!!
bit.ly/Coins4Hash
i7 920 + GTX 760 -> 220-250 H/s
(only night time) additional laptop i7 4500 + AMD HD 8850 M -> 210-230 H/s
One Old Server, doesn't make much I think 153 H/s
RX570 + i3 2120
RX560 + Pentium G3258, this computer is also usb ASIC mining for BCH
i5 4690 this computer is also usb ASIC mining for BCH
AMD A4 6300, also mining with Nicehash for BTC with 4 RX550
Pentium G3260 also mining with Nicehash for BTC with 2 R9 280X
i7 3770 also mining EXP on a HD 7700 could not get video card to work any where else.

Hoping to add another server soon. Grin
GTX 1070 + i7 6700k ~ 850H/s (whilst being used!)
Also. GTX 570 and GTX 960 ~ 450H/s

I5 + 1060 ( 6gb) SC

Thanks for posting these guys. I was curious to see what power everyone has. Your hardware is being put to great use Grin
I have been a hobby miner for years. My cards earned a well-deserved break as the weather gets warmer outside. Without the cool air coming in from the window, they would overheat. Until fall!

Today's payouts have been processed. If you had at least 1,000 satoshi in your account balance, it is now sitting in your FaucetHub account. Over 75,000 satoshi worth of altcoins were mined today. Great job!
Activity: 6
I5 + 1060 ( 6gb) SC

Activity: 254
Merit: 1
i7 920 + GTX 760 -> 220-250 H/s
(only night time) additional laptop i7 4500 + AMD HD 8850 M -> 210-230 H/s
One Old Server, doesn't make much I think 153 H/s
RX570 + i3 2120
RX560 + Pentium G3258, this computer is also usb ASIC mining for BCH
i5 4690 this computer is also usb ASIC mining for BCH
AMD A4 6300, also mining with Nicehash for BTC with 4 RX550
Pentium G3260 also mining with Nicehash for BTC with 2 R9 280X
i7 3770 also mining EXP on a HD 7700 could not get video card to work any where else.

Hoping to add another server soon. Grin
Activity: 39
GTX 1070 + i7 6700k ~ 850H/s (whilst being used!)
Also. GTX 570 and GTX 960 ~ 450H/s
bit.ly/Coins4Hash
Yup i did!! (: Just saw it today.

Thanks C4H.

You got it! I look forward to sending you many more payments in the future Wink

What's everyone mining on? What's everyone's setup?
Pages:
Jump to: