Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | Support Thread | Coins4Hash | 105 Sat/Million Hashes - page 5. (Read 2141 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 27
bit.ly/Coins4Hash
More Proof Of Payments Still Happening!!

http://i.share.pho.to/9130c733_o.png

Thanks @Coins4Days

Send hashes, get paid.  Cool Thanks for posting again Klinkers! Payouts for today will be initiated within 2-4 hours from the time of this post.

A few of you might have a connection timeout error on your miners at the moment. If this is the case and your connection is still timing out, a simple restart will solve everything. There was a problem with our pool today for a few minutes which caused some of you guys to lose connection. Everything is functioning without a hitch now. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Edit 9:14 PM EST: Payouts for today have been processed! Nearly 60,000 satoshi paid out today. Every single one of you who mine on C4H are to thank for this. Keep up the great work everyone Smiley
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
More Proof Of Payments Still Happening!!

http://i.share.pho.to/9130c733_o.png

Thanks @Coins4Days
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
Now this is what it should look like when your mining and getting payments:

THANK YOU C4H!!!!

Doesn't get any simpler than this, right? Wink I'm glad you are liking what you see! There is plenty more where that came from. Since I sent you a bonus from the first payment, I will not be sending you another one. I hope you stick around though! There's nothing wrong with posting additional screenshots of payment proofs, may as well show everyone C4H is just as legitimate as day one.

Everyone who had a pending balance of over 1,000 satoshi in their account as of 5:31 PM EST today has been paid.

Once again, if you are the owner of address 1GBfqR9u9zgSmFBMk2GrPqG2mXvZyhnhKu, please send me a message or post in this thread in regards to proof-of-ownership. Once this is done, I will process your payout! It cannot be processed automatically since you tried to add a manual difficulty to your address line.

Happy earnings to everyone!

Was not expecting another payment (reason I didn't add my user name), was just posting additional screenshots for proof.

Thanks again!

Activity: 6
Yup i did!! (: Just saw it today.

Thanks C4H.
bit.ly/Coins4Hash
Hello.

Sent you a PM, thru this forum. But the name is helioss, like in here.

Thanks in advance.

Hey Helioss,

I replied to your message yesterday and sent you your 25% bonus as well. Did you receive my message?
Hello.

Sent you a PM, thru this forum. But the name is helioss, like in here.

Thanks in advance.
bit.ly/Coins4Hash
Hello! Im new here!

Received my first payment!! Thanks C4

Thanks.

Hey Helios,

Welcome to C4H and welcome to Bitcointalk! Thanks for posting this, please send me your FaucetHub username and I will hook you up with your bonus.

Edit: sent! http://prntscr.com/j5p6qb

Klinkers has brought to my attention I forgot to change the faucet description in FaucetHub after the minimum rate per one million hashes was raised from 82 to 86. I can assure everyone the payouts were raised. I simply forgot to update the description Roll Eyes

I apologize for any confusion that may have caused! It has now been fixed. Thanks to Klinkers for pointing it out.
Hello! Im new here!

Received my first payment!! Thanks C4

https://i.imgur.com/KRU61tl.jpg

Thanks.
bit.ly/Coins4Hash

THANK YOU C4H!!!!

Doesn't get any simpler than this, right? Wink I'm glad you are liking what you see! There is plenty more where that came from. Since I sent you a bonus from the first payment, I will not be sending you another one. I hope you stick around though! There's nothing wrong with posting additional screenshots of payment proofs, may as well show everyone C4H is just as legitimate as day one.

Everyone who had a pending balance of over 1,000 satoshi in their account as of 5:31 PM EST today has been paid.

Once again, if you are the owner of address 1GBfqR9u9zgSmFBMk2GrPqG2mXvZyhnhKu, please send me a message or post in this thread in regards to proof-of-ownership. Once this is done, I will process your payout! It cannot be processed automatically since you tried to add a manual difficulty to your address line.

Happy earnings to everyone!

https://i.imgur.com/TNMIFJc.png

THANK YOU C4H!!!!

c4h needs yourFH user name aswell
Activity: 235
Merit: 100

THANK YOU C4H!!!!
bit.ly/Coins4Hash
Hello, I did not get a payment on the third day. Why? Thanks
3ACaUZWZbSqpaCapVdVRFbNJhSkqJBYPAk
Now it's OK, thanks.

You are very welcome! I'm not sure how you accumulated that amount of satoshi without getting a payout in three days, especially when multiple payouts have been initiated since then. You sure it was that long? Anyway, I am glad you got your payout. If you post a payment proof of your first payout along with your FaucetHub username, I will send you a 25% bonus!

I have sent a few payments without notifying everyone over the past 24'ish hours. If you had a pending balance of over 1,000 satoshi as of 7:10 PM EST today, your earnings have been sent to your FaucetHub wallets.
Activity: 2
Now it's OK, thanks.
Activity: 2
bit.ly/Coins4Hash
Anyone who had a pending balance of over 1,000 satoshi as of 8:35 PM EST today has been paid!

If your address on C4H is 1GBfqR9u9zgSmFBMk2GrPqG2mXvZyhnhKu, please send me a message or post in this thread with some sort of verification of ownership. It looks like you tried to add a fixed difficulty in your config. I am not able to send you your funds because of this. Hope to hear from whoever it may be.
"But I think everyone here knows the better pool to point their miners to Wink" - Incorrect, we payout higher on most features, you've recently just upped your satoshi from 82 to 86 to match ours, I'd appreciate it if you stop brand bashing without merit, we in fact have more users using our FH than yours,  payout minimums are less.

You need to really step back and look at how you're approaching this, we both use the same script provided by WMP, given ours has much more features/security than yours.

I'm not in here to advertise my service or anything of the sort, I'm clearing up and defending blatantly incorrect statements.

I hope you all enjoy this script, as a whole bunch of sites use the exact same one, we have no bad things to say about Coins4Hash as they are the exact same service, and seem to be doing a good job at running it, minus their bad approach to down-talking competition.
then how about leaving this thread alone and we shall leave your thread alone.

then we can all be grownups and get on with what we want and where we want to mine :-D

Thanks For Your Understanding.
Activity: 254
Merit: 1
Always liked competition as it brings benefits to "customers". Guys, keep it fair as there is no reason to cross certain borders. I think everything is clear to everybody so keep up increasing rewards  Grin

Now it's time to see who is going to be the more "creative" (@Coins4Hash: you have a message from me)
bit.ly/Coins4Hash
"But I think everyone here knows the better pool to point their miners to Wink" - Incorrect, we payout higher on most features, you've recently just upped your satoshi from 82 to 86 to match ours, I'd appreciate it if you stop brand bashing without merit, we in fact have more users using our FH than yours,  payout minimums are less.

You need to really step back and look at how you're approaching this, we both use the same script provided by WMP, given ours has much more features/security than yours.

I'm not in here to advertise my service or anything of the sort, I'm clearing up and defending blatantly incorrect statements.

I hope you all enjoy this script, as a whole bunch of sites use the exact same one, we have no bad things to say about Coins4Hash as they are the exact same service, and seem to be doing a good job at running it, minus their bad approach to down-talking competition.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I did increase the minimum rate to be on par with your service. I had originally planned to increase it at a later date, but today works too. Of course I am going to say to mine for C4H instead of Coingrabr. I am satisfied with the growth of the net hashrate of C4H. If you have more users, so be it. If you would like to tell me how to more efficiently advertise this platform, I'm all ears. I love feedback and reading other people's ideas.

As for down-talking competition, there is nothing wrong with a little sarcasm thrown around. Or a lot. No vulgar play of course. I don't see anything wrong with it.

Wendy's seems to be doing it well.

Anyone who had a pending balance of over 1,000 satoshi as of 12:24 AM EST today has been paid. Smiley
Activity: 33

bit.ly/Coins4Hash
If your pending balance was over 1,000 satoshi as of 2:35 PM EST, you have been paid Smiley
Thank you for the payment -
Payment proof - My FH user id - vivekfaucet - waiting for the bonus Smiley

Hey Neo,

I sent you your bonus earlier today:

I would love to pay out 500 satoshi per million hashes! Just need btc to multiply 6 fold first  Cheesy Thank you for posting a payment proof! Bonus has been paid. http://prntscr.com/j4cea0

We now have a dedicated mining address!

OLD pool:port
168.235.86.33:3386

NEW pool:port
mining.coins4hash.com:3386

The old pool will still work and will always work. You do not have to change anything! This is just to add a personal touch to our pool and an effort to make all future config/pools file setups a bit easier.

We have increased the rate per million hashes!
New rate: 86 satoshi per million hashes submitted. 1.5x hashes bonus is still in effect.

Things are only going to go uphill from here, guys. The more support this project has, the better!

Pages:
Jump to: