Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | SUQA | New X22i Algo | SWIFFTX | No ICO | No Pre-mine | %5 Apr Interest - page 22. (Read 181819 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 755
Homo Sapiens Bitcoinerthalensis
We are not pretending, we are adapting to the market, improving and listening to the community; all this brings changes.

I'm also part of this community you know... Roll Eyes
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Guys....seriously.

Don't want to be a prick but I do have some skin here, and we are way under the water.
Hard working team.... really? OK maybe.
But zero consistency for sure.

25% monthly first 3 months, then 5%APR, then 3 months of nothing waiting for SIN. OK.
I understand this has to do with some legal stuff - to which you seem transparent.
I read somewhere, that you were 'working hard' 6 months before release. During those months didn't anybody think about legal?
Please, no more excuses. Either deliver and put the project were your mouth is, or at least stop pretending.

I'm holding SUQA. Well, no option now at ~34 sat. 

You got right points here but they will say they are "adapting", blame current market trends and don't worry we have best and most frequent dev team ever so just hodl.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
Guys....seriously.

Don't want to be a prick but I do have some skin here, and we are way under the water.

25% monthly first 3 months, then 5%APR, then 3 months of nothing waiting for SIN. OK.
I understand this has to do with some legal stuff - to which you seem transparent.
I read somewhere, that you were 'working hard' 6 months before release. During those months didn't anybody think about legal?
Please, no more excuses. Either deliver and put the project were your mouth is, or at least stop pretending.

We are not pretending, we are adapting to the market, improving and listening to the communty; all this brings changes.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 755
Homo Sapiens Bitcoinerthalensis
Guys....seriously.

Activity: 406
Merit: 112

By now, it is probably that the SUQA project and its platform dedicates for Crypto freelancers is the fist one that get closer to success for freelance market.
It's still too soon to see final results, but the team work and its developing platform looks good.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

SUQA Connecting Employers & Freelancers using cryptolancer platform

Hello Good Morning Everyone! Welcome again to Bitnewsportal blog the home of the best projects and airdrop opportunity! Today we are discussing another exciting product of SUQA Cryptocurrency project.

Every year many people are turning into homebased or freelancing as a source of additional income aside from their traditional 9-5 job. Many Freelancing Jobs sites are available on the internet and most of them are one google away and you will land to hundreds of different freelancing platform available today...READ MORE
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
hello everyone i need to ask a question, can anyone told me how to open a backuped wallet.dat using the SUQA qt wallet? i changed a new computer but found no place in the qt wallet to openup the backuped wallet.

need help!  thanks!

just copy the .dat file to the datadir as wallet.dat and run the wallet.
Activity: 30
Cause they were hyping shole community every day while price was declining almost daily. With so much development and activity it is no brainer that this project should surge not fail so hard like this. It's dead coin but you all just don't know it yet. Main profits were taken when it pumped to 200 sats somewhere before second halving with hype that after halving it will go to 1k sats. Funny how almost nobody but only one slovenian guy saw it on discord way back then and warned.

We will keep building no matter what the FUD newbie accounts post!

newbie? Mate go check when i first posted in this thread. I was in discord when this coin was not listed on exchange and was trading for 50 sats on discord. I saw it too many times, you can have all the numbers you want this ain't going to new ath no time soon. But then again everybody can believe what they want.

You have personal issues. 28 posts and half of them are trying to roast Suqa.

You must be young so my advise is to go and have a chat to your mum and tell her you lost a few dollars from a bear market in crypto.

I emptied my bags before second halvign at almost 200 satoshis so im good don't worry. Have fun with this so good dev team and great project old only 4 months Cheesy
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
am thinking of how i can make use of my wallet more in regard t backup any help
Activity: 5
hello everyone i need to ask a question, can anyone told me how to open a backuped wallet.dat using the SUQA qt wallet? i changed a new computer but found no place in the qt wallet to openup the backuped wallet.

need help!  thanks!
Activity: 17
Merit: 1
As long as the team is working, I don't see a problem. You don't have to worry about the price. I look at the road map. I'm waiting for April.  Cool
OMG! 40 satoshi per 1 SUQA. Is this is the end ? :-(

35 sat and i dont think this is the end compared to their updated roadmap that i read recently! but we will see

Active Team, Active Development.  What more can we ask, The price today don't reflect the life of the project.

Common Dumps happens in many project for as long as the dev is following their roadmap this price dump is just nothing but a bump on the road.
Activity: 94

35 sat and i dont think this is the end compared to their updated roadmap that i read recently! but we will see
Activity: 5
proof of authentication
bitcointalk username :khinwin
Telegram usermane :@khinwin
Activity: 653
Merit: 11

750K $ Market cap for a 4 months old crypto is not very bad in a very big bear market.
The end is when you don't see anyone from team answering and we are always around even if you need us or not.
Let us work please!
Activity: 55
Activity: 1022
Merit: 19

You can now mine SUQA and more than 200 coins at new autoexchange mining pool Zergpool.com at 0.5% fee now. Please use following commands for different mining options

Option 1 Auto coin switch by profitability within algorithm with payment to wallet
Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://x22i.mine.zergpool.com:3223 -u  -p c=BTC 

Option 2 Direct coin mining to coin wallet
Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://x22i.mine.zergpool.com:3223 -u  -p c=SUQA,mc=SUQA

Option 3 Direct coin mining with autoexchange to specified coin wallet
Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://x22i.mine.zergpool.com:3223 -u  -p c=BTC,mc=SUQA

Please note mc stands for mining coin symbol, c stand for payout coin symbol

Autoexchange to BTC, LTC, DASH or any other currency we mine
 Happy mining,
  cheers pinpin
I'm a fool that listened to the 'developers' of this coin. I invested more than $ 1k at a price of 150 sat. Now I have a bunch of worthless coins and a loss of ~ $ 700. And what do we see? Greedy 'developers' who promise mountains of gold but cannot afford 1 btc, instead, they simply remove themselves from the stock exchange even further reducing the rate, look at the sales volumes. For this is usually strongly punished.

Read the Latest News about SUQA, The Delisting from Crypto-Bridge is cancelled and they already work out some deals to prevent the delisting.

So check your facts straight and read an announcement from time to time.

Updated news for the SUQA Community!!

Cryptobridge delisting is cancelled and we agreed with the terms so feel free to continue trading on Cryptobridge!

https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.SUQA_BRIDGE.BTC

SUQA Foundation
Activity: 28
I'm a fool that listened to the 'developers' of this coin. I invested more than $ 1k at a price of 150 sat. Now I have a bunch of worthless coins and a loss of ~ $ 700. And what do we see? Greedy 'developers' who promise mountains of gold but cannot afford 1 btc, instead, they simply remove themselves from the stock exchange even further reducing the rate, look at the sales volumes. For this is usually strongly punished.
Activity: 31
Mining Pool | SUQA (SUQA)| https://luckymine.su/  
Port: 3223
User: Your wallet address
Password: c=SUQA
Fee: 0.5%
Payout: Every 2 hours
Code:

-a x22i -o stratum+tcp://luckymine.su:3223 -u SYbqxW1L6Tkpi1GZG63Z4DdDXcA7xEdVKB -p c=SUQA
Pages:
Jump to: