Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | SUQA | New X22i Algo | SWIFFTX | No ICO | No Pre-mine | %5 Apr Interest - page 18. (Read 181816 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi, I have a week ago 520000 Suqa from my Suqa Windows Wallet ScykjFtD1fS8ErM6jt5u5pfsinf7r7xi7J transaction ID: a755a6efa76ec7285d51e784e065bf2d84405d33b71556c567a0db707a2b44b2 with the Time-Lock function (suspended for 1 week) transferred to my Tradeogre account Sdi5gVWG3P1WwiKTdBnk1vZYqHeqHponR6, but the 520000 Suqa have not arrived by now. Can someone please help me that I come back to my suqas.
I have selected the wrong deposit address from the Time Lock function.
Many Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
What 3 new algos are in X25X?
Does anyone know?

It will be shared near fork time.
We don't want to encourage private miners with higher hashrate compared to what's available to everyone.

It's already done Pallas ...

The Algo is out and about and miners are being created as we speak. Nice work also.

Keep it up Smiley

#crysx

could you point me to public x25x information please?

Nothing public mate ...

All private - you know that.

#crysx

OK, please send me a PM with the algo structure.

I can't do that ...

As I don't know it personally - you do.

I only know what I have been told, and they come from very good sources. I am waiting until I get my hands on it also, so I can test it out. When I am told by these sources there is a miner being built or about to built from these sources, that means the private sector will have access to the mining BEFORE anyone else. Whether that is a day or two before, or more, I want my hands on it as soon as it is done also ... and I will get it Pallas!

#crysx

I don't think so ;-)
Activity: 653
Merit: 11
VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!
 From now on please do not time-lock later than 15 March. We might have an earlier surprise or maybe not but better to not time-lock later than 15 March. Those who did time-lock more than 15 March will still get their coins with interest!

Maybe but maybe we can have everything in one hard fork so you will need only one mandatory wallet upgrade!

Stay tuned!
Activity: 952
Merit: 17
raskul
is this forthcoming new structure requiring a mandatory wallet upgrade?
man i hate it when this happens.. so much work...
legendary
Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Where the private key on the wallet, I can not find it ..

Use the console command "dumpprivkey"

I tried, but it does not appear the private key, only mentions a bitcoin address

To get your private key of the address that holds you coins, you need to 'dumpprivkey
' to get the private key. Keep that in a safe place.

If there are multiple addresses, then all the addresses you have that hold coins will need to be done the same way.

NEVER show your private key to anyone. EVER!

#crysx
legendary
Does anyone know?

We don't want to encourage private miners with higher hashrate compared to what's available to everyone.

The Algo is out and about and miners are being created as we speak. Nice work also.

Keep it up Smiley

#crysx

Nothing public mate ...

#crysx

I can't do that ...

As I don't know it personally - you do.

I only know what I have been told, and they come from very good sources. I am waiting until I get my hands on it also, so I can test it out. When I am told by these sources there is a miner being built or about to built from these sources, that means the private sector will have access to the mining BEFORE anyone else. Whether that is a day or two before, or more, I want my hands on it as soon as it is done also ... and I will get it Pallas!

#crysx
Activity: 394
Merit: 135
when is fork now? Cheesy  after 100k blocks? or 100.001 block ist new chain already?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

I tried, but it does not appear the private key, only mentions a bitcoin address

it should be dumpprivkey yourwalletaddress

then it will show the private key of your receiving address. make sure your wallet is unlock

New Road map is out!

Yeah the new road map is nice and well detailed, cant wait for SIN Cheesy

Activity: 442
Merit: 3
Activity: 20

legendary
Black Belt Developer

Activity: 20
Activity: 16
Hello, i keep suqa on the android wallet, do i need to transfer it before the rebranding or something?

No need to do anything. Just make sure you have a backup of the privkey, in case anything goes wrong.

Ok, thank you very much. Have a nice day!
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Hello, i keep suqa on the android wallet, do i need to transfer it before the rebranding or something?

No need to do anything. Just make sure you have a backup of the privkey, in case anything goes wrong.
Activity: 16
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Does anyone know?

Keep it up Smiley

#crysx

Nothing public mate ...

#crysx

legendary
Yeah, but English-speaking is a large enough demographic to be ignored completely.

I realize it's already a done deal as to the name, so all I can do is come up with alternatives that fit.

S.I.N. is going to sound like "sin".

So I'm calling them SI Nodes. Or Secure INs.

In the end it doesn't matter much, except hopefully relieving me of some of the strange looks I'd get discussing the project.

What he/she said ...

Smiley

#crysx
legendary

For those that actually know me - and those that don't ...

I do NOT PR anything, unless it is a CWI service or product, and even then I suck at marketing anyway. This was NOT a PR of any sort, nor was it an attack of any sort either.

It is and stays as fact. Nothing more. SIN in biblical, economic and social terms is ALWAYS considered in the negative. ALWAYS. No matter what you say or do here, no matter whether you agree or disagree, the facts remain. Look every where you go, the term SIN is nothing more than a negative in the 'religious' sector, and a negative in the 'moral' sector, and almost any other sector you car to look, except for satanic believers. I do not, nor ever will, PR or oppose this unless I believe I need to do so. This was NOT a negative post, but a post about what in fact, SIN actually means and society concurs with everything I have mentioned.

What you (the SUQA team) are producing is quite substantial in terms of what it will do withing the CryptoIndustry. What you are creating is a positive juncture and a development worth marketing and getting a lot of PR for, but I certainly believe it should be POSITIVE PR and marketing, not something from the onset is of a negative connotation from the get go.

If you cannot see that (no matter what you are naming the nodes), then you need to heed my words of wisdom, as I am much more than a newbie with religious delights or doom. I speak the truth, the facts and nothing more. The few that believe SIN is a great symbolism of what you are about and what you are going to bring into the market, are disillusioned if you think the 'masses' will adopt anything based on what originally is a negative and religious based word. Don't believe me, then go right ahead and mark my words. We will see how far you get in society as a whole, with what little adoption you get 'to the masses' with a word like SIN. It just doesn't work. It never has.

FACTS! That is all I am presenting here. Agree or disagree, like it or hate it, they are facts and will remain so no matter what you think or believe.

So in the event you fail miserably with this naming convention, will you then come to me and preach how right I was? Hell no! Of course you won't. But that is all part and parcel of what this industry has become. So you will do what you want no matter what any one says, but be warned, as I am not just your average guy that just started here yesterday. I have seen as much, if not more than most here, and can assure you that your direction with your naming convention will cause you grief in the majority, even if the minority approve.

For those of you that know me ... this is not a PR - good or bad. This is not marketing - good or bad. Just facts.

The tech the SUQA team is creating however, is really going to set a standard. It is just a pity you choose a word that does not denote the uplifting tech behind it.

Just for your reading pleasure,you know, because I have no idea what I am talking about and it's ALL positive connotations and all that Wink - https://www.google.com/search?q=meaning of sin

#crysx

You are right but just partially. And you tell about word "sin" not abbreviation SIN
It could have negative effect only for english-speakers
Of course english is one of the most popular language but it's not the only language
So association word "sin" and abbreviation SIN is actual only for them

Of course mate ...

But it IS the universal language spoken in almost EVERY country in the world, and taught in almost every country also.

Is all good though. I was making a point and I made my point. Abbreviation or not, this is something that will be a negative in this society, and it will continue to be so. It just saddens me that the work that the SUQA team are putting in, will make for little help when it comes to those that do not accept the abbreviation OR the word. How many religious people in the world today? Hundreds? Thousands? Millions? or Billions? Even if not religious, the word/abbreviation is always taken in the negative, and if SUQA WANTS to maintain the abbreviation, then so be it. It is no one elses decision but theirs. Though these posts will remain (unless deleted of course) as a stand I take (or took at that time) when it all comes to head with the naming convention used.

That is all the point I wish to make now. Other than that, the tech is VERY good if it all comes out.

#crysx
legendary
Does anyone know?

Keep it up Smiley

#crysx

Nothing public mate ...

#crysx
Activity: 226
Merit: 2
Yeah, but English-speaking is a large enough demographic to be ignored completely.

I realize it's already a done deal as to the name, so all I can do is come up with alternatives that fit.

S.I.N. is going to sound like "sin".

So I'm calling them SI Nodes. Or Secure INs.

In the end it doesn't matter much, except hopefully relieving me of some of the strange looks I'd get discussing the project.
Pages:
Jump to: