Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | SUQA | New X22i Algo | SWIFFTX | No ICO | No Pre-mine | %5 Apr Interest - page 40. (Read 181863 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 2
Hello, I do not understand how to register you to get a coin SUQA, give a link
Hello. This is a mining guide https://coinguides.org/solo-mining-guide/
Hi, have you tried mining this token? It's profitable?
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
Guys hello, who can explain me what are X22i Algo, SWIFFTX , No ICO, No Pre-mine, %5 Apr Interest?
Activity: 299
What happens to suqa after few days the price keeps decreasing until now.
It looks like there is a big seller comes from tradeogre exchange?

Do you have any guys plan to add this coin in other exchanges like binance and kucoin?
I think that in the near future the token will not be added to these exchanges. This requires time, and the popularization of the project, as well as large volumes of trades.
Activity: 283
Merit: 10
Hello. This is a mining guide https://coinguides.org/solo-mining-guide/
Activity: 147
Go to the official website of the project or in the social networks of the platform. There you can find a guide how to do it.
Activity: 653
Merit: 11
You can find all the useful videos about how to register on exchanges to buy SUQA in our YouTube Channel.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdqVQvJu8yhmXUYXOcaEThg/featured
here is another 51 attack regrading cryptopia exchange wallet this time sexcoin.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.48484568
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
 Cryptopia listing is cancelled because they required a non-security paper for the New Zealand laws. We will get our non-security paper for the U.S. laws and will aim for bigger and better exchanges. Halving is tomorrow so we will only get listed on coinexchange.io and continue focusing on our project.
We will get listed on coinexchange.io for that date because we promised an exchange. We are also taking care of our legal paper stating not security so we will aim for higher exchanges.
We actually dont want yobit . It is better to get listed on a good exchange than no exchange. The 99% of the community does not want yobit and we will listen to them.
Thank you for the great support!
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
Miner on nvidia
A specific question was asked in the channel of the Russian branch of the discord. Whether the developer will do something with the price? and he replied that he is not interested in the price, he wants to get all the declared and future chips to work. So it makes no sense to present him about the price. It will roll exactly until such time as there is no interest in buying. I am now in the roadmap and from the words of the developer I do not see any prerequisites for this. So she will continue to fall.
Suqa is delivering on time (and quickly), that’s what made me confident in the project.

Yes, I agree with you. SUQA has a great future. I am closely following this project.
The fall in prices from 180 satoshi to 120 is a clear sign of a stable coin. Grin
Maybe they are not following the price like you but following the progress and the team?
Why don't you also write on the original Bitcoin thread and comment about the price of Bitcoin going down  Smiley
When will you have google play and applestore apps and when will the timelock feature be ready to use in mobile and web wallets ?

We already have a google play Android app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=app.suqa.
Apple store IOS app will be ready soon but the time-lock feature will take some time to implement. The time-lock option is only available from PC, Mac and Linux core wallets as of now.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Suqa is delivering on time (and quickly), that’s what made me confident in the project.

Yes, I agree with you. SUQA has a great future. I am closely following this project.
The fall in prices from 180 satoshi to 120 is a clear sign of a stable coin. Grin
Activity: 144
When will you have google play and applestore apps and when will the timelock feature be ready to use in mobile and web wallets ?
Activity: 201

Yes. Lately I haven't seen a project that has made so much impact that everyone has been talking to and following with curiosity. they are moving very fast. they reached a very loyal audience.Big fan of Suqa.
Activity: 236

Activity: 210
Activity: 394
Merit: 135
Very good project, but you need to work a lot. Are you planning to create a mobile application?
As I recall the team plans to do this. You can find this information in this thread.
Yes, the team has repeatedly said this, but it will not be done in the near future.
Are you sure about this? I have not previously seen information about this. If you can send us please link where it was mentioned.

Suqa has mobile wallet (android)

Do you have any guys plan to add this coin in other exchanges like binance and kucoin?
Is that what you guys understand from a 2.5 months old crypto currency? When binance, when bittrex and when moon?
What about our effort non-stop for more than 20 hours everyday?
Come back in 6 months for these questions and in the mean time please let us focus on our technology and product please.
Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

Pages:
Jump to: