Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | SUQA | New X22i Algo | SWIFFTX | No ICO | No Pre-mine | %5 Apr Interest - page 35. (Read 181819 times)

copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Activity: 653
Hey there ! http://suqaexplorer.com/richlist is developed to show Time-Locked distribution with dates.

I love this feature.
the Time-Locked Distribution figures.
The one will help investors easier to trace historical movements of Rich guys.
Full Transparency!
copper member
Hey there ! http://suqaexplorer.com/richlist is developed to show Time-Locked distribution with dates.
Activity: 17
Merit: 1
The new road map is very interesting and encourages me to invest. It's a good idea to get prices rising. I look forward to April.  Grin
SUQA is transforming from a GPU only miner coin to a new very high levels that will include GPU miners, Investors, New Unique e-governance voting system, Privacy and Anonymity, New Unique Time-Lock Asset Creation and a New Unique Use Case P2P Private Networking Decentralized Database.
Stay Tuned!
copper member
The legal paper about non security coin will be ready in late march so we can expect bigger exchanges after the legal document, right?

The legal non security paper will be ready to show to our community just after the hard-fork or maybe even the same day.
Bigger exchanges require legal documents but they also require a Non Disclosure Agreement.
Yes you can expect bigger exchanges but no more names an dates about the exchanges.

Thanks

SUQA Foundation
copper member
The komodo 51% Attack protection is shown in the roadmap late january. Does that mean no need to be scared about the double spend and 51% attack anymore after the integration?

Yes that is correct. After the KOMODO 51% Attack integration late January 2019 , the SUQA chain will be protected from the 51% Attack threats ant the double spendings.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hello everyone
I just thought I would post a Happy Holidays message to all the Suqa peeps.
Cheers ya all

Sir Newton
Activity: 112
The legal paper about non security coin will be ready in late march so we can expect bigger exchanges after the legal document, right?
Activity: 240
The komodo 51% Attack protection is shown in the roadmap late january. Does that mean no need to be scared about the double spend and 51% attack anymore after the integration?
Very nice to see the SUQA project will have a meetup in Istanbul. How many people are expected for the block show?

They were mentioning around 5000 people but it can be much more.
Activity: 299
Very nice to see the SUQA project will have a meetup in Istanbul. How many people are expected for the block show?
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
Very nice to see that the devs are not greedy and reducing the developer fee to 1% for the hardfork. Godspeed guys!
Yeah!! This is the first time I see such a move, puts the devs on an even more positive light!
Activity: 207
Very nice to see that the devs are not greedy and reducing the developer fee to 1% for the hardfork. Godspeed guys!
copper member
You guys are working hard and nonstop ! How are we going to buy SINs?
The minimum required amount for 1 SIN is 100K SUQA. You can either mine, buy from the exchanges and time-lock until the hard-fork.

Thanks

SUQA Foundation
copper member
What kind of options are we going to have with e-governance?
The unique e-governance of SUQA will be related to SIN implementation so the details will be after the hard-fork but what we can say in advance that it will be one of the most decentralized voting systems because every year the voters will change and rotate.

Thanks

SUQA Foundation
Activity: 200
You guys are working hard and nonstop ! How are we going to buy SINs?
copper member
Hello!What is Private Networking? Any details?

- A group of [N] miners or SIN nodes will create a Private P2P Network[PN]. SUQA network may have a lot of [PN].
- Each [PN] has an "unique" Database and un Address or a Multisign address.
- [PN] sell their Database space by [Size/Time] + policy of storage.
- Entrerpise/User can buy/store/request/ the informations,file or anything else from Database.
- SUQA network will a bridge between the Supplier and the Buyer.

More detailed information will be released with diagrams after the hard fork but first we need to focus on the SIN implementation.

Thanks

SUQA Foundation
Activity: 283
Merit: 10
What kind of options are we going to have with e-governance?
Woow  Cool New Roadmap Can you give us information about what is SIN? Is it some kind of a masternode?
Actually it is not a masternode but a new invention about the nodes. We can not give detailed information about it because we want to be the first for this invention in the crypto space. What we can say that we found the cure for the  inflation of the nodes.

Maximum interest, minimum inflation.

Stay Tuned!
Pages:
Jump to: