Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | SUQA | New X22i Algo | SWIFFTX | No ICO | No Pre-mine | %5 Apr Interest - page 57. (Read 181863 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 1
Anybody tried CryptoDredge with 1060?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
CryptoDredge 9.6
1080 pl 100 = 10.75Mh, pl 60 = 8,9MH
GOOD!
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Here are some news to keep you updated. We are re-coding the wallet from scratch to the latest bitcoin core 0.17.0.1 which is only 2 weeks old. Should be finished in 10 days. We are having built 2 different explorers with lots of details you wont ever need. First one should be finished in less than 7 days. We may even have our web wallet ready on November 15 but only time will tell Smiley
Activity: 373
Merit: 100
Latest version of CryptoDredge 0.9.6 it also supports x22i (nvidia cards)

mb 0.9.5 latest?
Activity: 12

Interesting didn't know that 💪
Activity: 22
Activity: 22
anyone know hashrate for 570 4gb? 6gpu? many thanks. hasrate in Suqa

rx 570 4Gb - 3,8 MH/s (wildrig)
Activity: 325
Merit: 10

Hello,

We Invite you to get listed in https://latinex.la

Just Add your coin here https://latinex.la/voting

I feel scared of young exchanges, which make PR around the forum.
Recently, the sort of exchange, Vaultmex turned into scam one.
Activity: 15
anyone know hashrate for 570 4gb? 6gpu? many thanks. hasrate in Suqa
Activity: 29
Just mining for fun
Millions in USD have been made from sold SUQA by miners getting cheap profits.  SUQA devs could have made millions by now if they wanted easy money but they haven't done that.  SUQA is following through on their plan.  SUQA has huge momentum:  1) Original algorithm, 2) Team dedicated to Bitcoin ideals (egalitarian and inclusive community), 3) CMC listed in just weeks which is extremely rare compared to many other coins, 4) Meaningful technical contributions (miners, wallet development, ecosystem development), 5) And a road map and plan that should support their ecosystem plans.

You just don't get to where SUQA is right now without having really good people skills which also means really good business skills.  The future is VERY bright with SUQA.

Very well said and looking forward to a great success for SUQA.
copper member
Activity: 137

Hello,

We Invite you to get listed in https://latinex.la

Just Add your coin here https://latinex.la/voting

legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
Millions in USD have been made from sold SUQA by miners getting cheap profits.  SUQA devs could have made millions by now if they wanted easy money but they haven't done that.  SUQA is following through on their plan.  SUQA has huge momentum:  1) Original algorithm, 2) Team dedicated to Bitcoin ideals (egalitarian and inclusive community), 3) CMC listed in just weeks which is extremely rare compared to many other coins, 4) Meaningful technical contributions (miners, wallet development, ecosystem development), 5) And a road map and plan that should support their ecosystem plans.

You just don't get to where SUQA is right now without having really good people skills which also means really good business skills.  The future is VERY bright with SUQA.
Just mining for fun
Any good pool suggestions? Icemining is down on any stratum for me and beepool only recognizes 60Mh or 500Mh.
F2Pool? I dont like the 3% fee

I use bsod (0.9% fee)
Can you tell me what your batch file is as my miners will and have not connected to BSOD and when I try to lookup the pool, i get cannot open page so thought it was down.

Code:
@echo off
:start
t-rex -a x22i -o stratum+tcp://eu.bsod.pw:2460 -u WALLETADDRESS.miner1 -p c=SUQA -i 20
goto start

Many thanks.
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
Please swap all your SUQA to SUQA Coin from the link below.

What? Why? Didnt read anything about that yet!

I guess it only applies to SUQA coins deposited to ESCODEX exchange.
Activity: 3
Any good pool suggestions? Icemining is down on any stratum for me and beepool only recognizes 60Mh or 500Mh.

I use bsod (0.9% fee)
Can you tell me what your batch file is as my miners will and have not connected to BSOD and when I try to lookup the pool, i get cannot open page so thought it was down.

Code:
@echo off
:start
t-rex -a x22i -o stratum+tcp://eu.bsod.pw:2460 -u WALLETADDRESS.miner1 -p c=SUQA -i 20
goto start
Just mining for fun

I use bsod (0.9% fee)
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer

I figure this only applies to coins that were transfered to escodex, right?

Yes. Coins deposited on the obsolete symbol SUQA. Now SUQACOIN must be used.
They had to dispose of the old one because it was misconfigured on their side.
Activity: 2

I figure this only applies to coins that were transfered to escodex, right?
Pages:
Jump to: