Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | SUQA | New X22i Algo | SWIFFTX | No ICO | No Pre-mine | %5 Apr Interest - page 54. (Read 181863 times)

legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
You can deposit on any of your addresses.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
I am new here.  If I time lock my balance I will get 25%apr until the end of the three month period just for the remaining time of the offer?   Then 5% apr.  If my time locked SUQA goes up in value does the time locked coin go up too?

Also  directions say to copy the address and insert into deposit,   I have two address there.  How can i make sure i deposit into to correct address?
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
SUQA is listed this time on the front page of  https://whattomine.com/   

Happy Mining Smiley
Yes Yes   15% faster Cheesy
can I get a link to where I can read about time locking?
legendary
Activity: 1184
Merit: 1017
I have been mining SUQA for a while now and have accumulated a fair amount,  I am pretty new to the cryptomarkets .  Can I get suggestions on what to do with my suqa?   Right now I am mining straight to a suqa core wallet.  Should I invest or move it into a hard wallet.  This is the first coin I have mined and am excited to be in it.  What is the 5% APR? Any recommendations will be appreciated
BTW  I am hashing at 80mh/s on 6 1080ti   using cryptodredge 0.9.6  It that good?

cryptodredge .10 is out. use that one for better speed.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4807821.400
I have been mining SUQA for a while now and have accumulated a fair amount,  I am pretty new to the cryptomarkets .  Can I get suggestions on what to do with my suqa?   Right now I am mining straight to a suqa core wallet.  Should I invest or move it into a hard wallet.  This is the first coin I have mined and am excited to be in it.  What is the 5% APR? Any recommendations will be appreciated
BTW  I am hashing at 80mh/s on 6 1080ti   using cryptodredge 0.9.6  It that good?
Activity: 55
Merit: 2
  SUQA on POOL

Configure your miner

-a x22i -o stratum+tcp://iddqd.vip:3223 -u address -p c=SUQA

Updated to 6.0.1.1

Add, update, upgrade, error, etc.

Activity: 120
Merit: 4
Activity: 653
what is the circulating supply?
at 21,000,000,000 coins supply. and price of $0.00057691, that puts it market cap at $12,115,110 already

The circulating supply is 293 million. We are waiting for Coinmarketcap to fix the circulating supply but in the mean time you can check out here.
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/suqa
Activity: 6
what is the circulating supply?
at 21,000,000,000 coins supply. and price of $0.00057691, that puts it market cap at $12,115,110 already
Activity: 1
Here is quick review and a comprehensive guide to SUQA.
SUQA Mining - Complete Beginners Guide
Activity: 29
Just mining for fun

Hello all, I am running windows 10 and the CryptoDredge miner. I have gone into my setting and included the miner app in my "allow app through my firewall". What can I do to stop the virus software from always stopping the program even after I have restored it?

use t-rex 0.7.3)
Many thanks. will give it a go tonight.

t-rex is much slower.. why not take advantage of the best!
simply add and exclusion to your anti-virus for the folder of cryptodredge... its not a virus but AV's dont like it of course lol
as a matter of fact what i did is added an exclusion for a complete mining folder and i put everything there this way its a one time deal and whatever new version or other miners you add in there is excluded! easiest way IMO

I agree. Since using Cryptodredge, my hash rate increased by 20% on average. So far, I turned off real time protection and that seemed to work overnight. I will look at adding the folder of all miners to my anti-virus.

Many thanks.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
A fix for the launch delay has been committed to git. Thanks Barrystyle.
Activity: 588
Merit: 1
List of SUQA mining pools with live stats & hashrate distribution

https://miningpoolstats.stream/suqa
copper member
Activity: 238
Here is our first new explorer with much more details but the more advanced one with the time-lock interests is being coded and we will release it when it is ready. Please enjoy this in the mean time Smiley
https://altmix.org/coins/114-SUQA/explorer/richList
Activity: 148
Cryptodredge=6 gtx1080=62mhs
Activity: 7

Hello all, I am running windows 10 and the CryptoDredge miner. I have gone into my setting and included the miner app in my "allow app through my firewall". What can I do to stop the virus software from always stopping the program even after I have restored it?

use t-rex 0.7.3)

t-rex is much slower.. why not take advantage of the best!
simply add and exclusion to your anti-virus for the folder of cryptodredge... its not a virus but AV's dont like it of course lol
as a matter of fact what i did is added an exclusion for a complete mining folder and i put everything there this way its a one time deal and whatever new version or other miners you add in there is excluded! easiest way IMO
Activity: 29
Just mining for fun

use t-rex 0.7.3)
Activity: 373
Merit: 100

use t-rex 0.7.3)
Pages:
Jump to: