Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | SUQA | New X22i Algo | SWIFFTX | No ICO | No Pre-mine | %5 Apr Interest - page 6. (Read 181816 times)

Activity: 442
Merit: 3
LOL  You accuse people of being rude, but all you can do is swear and curse at people LOL
You such a fool redrum
Activity: 105
Merit: 0
Activity: 653
Merit: 11
Redrum or whoever. Do you want attention for yourself or what do you need? Please tell me so we can analyze this if we can help you.
Your friend calls you an idiot and also says you recommended the project to your friend and you said only nice things about the project. If you have things to say, help to improve the project then you are welcome because we are very transparent and open to suggestions but do it as a grown up, like a real man. Be after your words. If you think there is an exploit then help the project to identify it. If you don’t know what you are talking about then why lie about something you don’t even know.

Just join the discord and give your feedback like your friend satoshi.next does everyday with quality comments.
https://discord.gg/8rxutDv

We are aiming for low emissions. Energy and time is very important for us. Please do not waste your time and our time for personal things.
Sorry for the misunderstandings.
Suqa is scam project with exploit in new garbage masternode.
Activity: 1
Just here to make clear the user "Redrum187" or all other of his fake accounts have nothing to do with me! Pierre Aka MrPink. I was part of this project Jan.-March 2019 and also worked as a moderator for SUQA. I posted some things in the discord that was seen as "hype" and not "moderator-like" so I resigned after some short discussions which were personal and have nothing to do with the Project - I never set the project under pressure with my coins or something else. I deleted everything that brings me in contact with the Project and I cannot understand why my name is mentioned here! There is no exploit in the new Masternode. In fact the new Infinity Nodes that will be released is something very interesting and I can recommend to check this project out. So if there are more people that got banned you should have the fights with them. Our discussion was only one day and I never ever mentioned anything, anywhere. Cheers...
You got banned because you thretaned the project that you have 3 million coins, not from asking a question because the community knows how we answer to every question from everyone all the time. Nobody cares how many coins you have and also believe you but you obviously have too much free time. You are a loser and i don’t want you to delete your posts so everybody can see what quailities you have as a person. You are just a typical bounty hunter with so many fake accounts to get free airdrops.

SINOVATE is a serious Fintech project and we will never allow your kind to tell us what to do.

Keep helping the project by posting from multiple fake accounts and increasing the post count.

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253
Some teaser preview of the upcoming SUQA/SIN Mobile Wallet

Watch the video from SUQA/SIN Discord group:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/494800139307712513/570879190833037323/WalletAd_v02.mp4
SUQA SCAM PROJECT! Has exploit in new masternode devs refuse to talk about it just keep trying to change the subject!
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
My points still stand. There no need to use harsh talking. It just shows you have no real arguments.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
First of all, you should learn to use commas :-D
Second, you are bumping the thread and making a lot of noise which is good for the coin, so I really don't understand where you're going.
Scam scam scam masternode has exploit in it developers are rude and racist
Redrum, its obvious that you have a little childs brain and now making this personal.

Your comments have nothing to do with the project. 

Go away, you like a mosquito that is just irritating everyone.

Move on, grow up, be a man....
SINOVATE Infinity Nodes testnet new updated wallet will be released next week.
Less time left for more technology. Stay tuned!
You caused this cryptotamer01! If you weren't such an assshole and ban people just for asking simple questions you piece of shit . Then I wouldn't have bother finding the exploit in your new masternode bitch.
Please do not quote his posts and keep reporting to moderator as FUD, LIES, SPAM. Sooner or later the moderators will ban him or he will get tired from this.
Until that time thank you for the increased post counts.
There is an exploit in their new masternode scam coin
Activity: 133
Suqa is trash. Has exploit in new masternode.  Dev's won't talk about it keep trying to divert the attention to something else the coin is garbage. Scam scam scam coin

You are fucking idiot?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 226
Merit: 2
I will admit to some doubts and questions about the project. But the more I read redrum's posts, the more confident I'm becoming in the coin. When your critics say one thing over and over and over, you know you're doing something right.
Suqa is trash. Has exploit in new masternode.  Dev's won't talk about it keep trying to divert the attention to something else the coin is garbage. Scam scam scam coin
Pages:
Jump to: