Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | SUQA | New X22i Algo | SWIFFTX | No ICO | No Pre-mine | %5 Apr Interest - page 7. (Read 181813 times)

Activity: 442
Merit: 3
Found an interesting article on low IQ.

It explains Redrum187 perfectly. 

Signs that you have a low IQ:
1. You Have A Hard Time Understanding Things

This can apply to regular jokes, books, movie plots, documentaries and everything else.
If you have a difficult time understanding things that other people understand in an instant, then your IQ may be lower than the average.

2. Difficulty with problem-solving or logical thinking

So we have a Redrum187, who has a low iq trying to understand a brilliant new innovation and its just too much for him.
Its so confusing to the small brain, that all he can say is that it has an exploit.

github open for download and perusal to public.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253
New masternode has exploit in it beware everyone

Here's the SUQA/SIN Core Github https://github.com/SUQAORG/SIN-core feel free to submit your pull request to show your exploits Cheesy
Activity: 105
Merit: 0
New masternode has exploit in it beware everyone
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Activity: 653
Roadmap V3 until year 2022 and the Whitepaper V2 with more than 115 pages so far will be released just after the rebranding and hardfork with a surprise new technology.
Stay Tuned!
Redrum, the correct word is: their and not there
No need to thank me. Thank you for the entertainment
Suqa is a scam there Master node has exploits in it
WHY?HuhHuh??
You acting like a child....
Go away....

He has an attention deficity disorder, its best now to ignore his baseless post since this will encourage more flaming in this thread.

SUQA/SIN already on its public testnet and this fud will not affect the current development roadmap of the project.

Lets just keep moving forward.
Activity: 394
Merit: 135
WHY?HuhHuh??
You acting like a child....
Go away....
Activity: 952
Merit: 17
raskul
Good Morning and have a great work day SIN Nation.
The SIN wallet with the link is a testnet wallet. Please do not use it if you are not going to try and test the Infinity Nodes.
Current SUQA Blockchain and wallet is working flawlessly and we will announce the hardfork date for the new mainnet wallet.

right, cool thanks. will check back later.
Activity: 653
Good Morning and have a great work day SIN Nation.
The SIN wallet with the link is a testnet wallet. Please do not use it if you are not going to try and test the Infinity Nodes.
Current SUQA Blockchain and wallet is working flawlessly and we will announce the hardfork date for the new mainnet wallet.
Activity: 52
Merit: 5
are we there yet?

got a new wallet?

tl:dr

i'll take that as a no then?

Yes, there's a new wallet that was posted a few pages back (link in quote below - fix the HTTPS part):

Infinity Nodes Testnet is open for Public. Please download the windows wallet and join!

addnode=104.248.251.21
addnode=104.248.131.67
addnode=212.156.62.166

h t t p s : //sinovate.io/wallets/sinovatex64.exe
Activity: 952
Merit: 17
raskul
are we there yet?

got a new wallet?

tl:dr

i'll take that as a no then?
I'd rather it just keep being exploited why share that information

Public Testnet is working fine, We will see your so called exploits when the FORK happens and the mainnet has been launch for SIN.

Bring your best exploits with you and show SUQA what you've got Cheesy Until then your still a fudster nothing else.
I'd rather it just keep being exploited why share that information
Activity: 28
No problem I hope it brings people here to see that you're a scam and that your master node has exploits in it

As you keep pointing out, make use of the exploit then and siphon our coins since the DEVs wont take you seriously :-).
With your rant and limited English capabilities though, I am not sure anyone can really take you seriously.

As a SINNER though, i do thank you for bumping the SUQA announcement to the top.
Maybe I'll just give you some SUQA in the future if you are not able to use the exploit and steal our Coins.
No problem I hope it brings people here to see that you're a scam and that your master node has exploits in it
 Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin

redrum, is that the only thing you know how to say
You look like a fool. 

But Thank you for bumping SUQA up to the top of the announcements everyday!
Scam coin ! New masternode has exploit in it devs wont talk about! Will ban you for asking!

I find it strange that the only thing you have to say about 2 coins is that they are SCAMS and that there are exploits in their code. DAMN bruh why not just mine the coins instead of FUDDING the coins and trying to buy them cheap. The SUQA community is a rather strong one you see and some of them have more brains then what you are assuming. Good luck in your quest to spread FUD about coins and trying to buy them for cheap.

He was probably frustrated that he didnt buy it when it was 40 sats Cheesy So the only thing he can do now is FUD and Shout Scam for SUQA/SIN project.

I am still waiting for him to show the exploit that he found until then, he is nothing but a fudster
redrum, you are classic man!  Keep it up.
You are a good comedian
Pages:
Jump to: