Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | SUQA | New X22i Algo | SWIFFTX | No ICO | No Pre-mine | %5 Apr Interest - page 65. (Read 181863 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 1
SUQA listed on STEX, but dev not show this important info on ann...
SUQA have same different ticketcoins on fkn escodex https://wallet.escodex.com/market/ESCODEX.SUQA_ESCODEX.BTC and https://wallet.escodex.com/market/ESCODEX.SUQACOIN_ESCODEX.BTC - and we don't see it's info here...
SUQA split to SUQA and SUQAcoin on ESCODEX for use true SUQAcoin (https://wallet.escodex.com/market/ESCODEX.SUQACOIN_ESCODEX.SUQA) but on STEX already use SUQA for trading.. and we.. dev have devfee (~20kk SUQA) and ~20kk SUQAcoin for split and double weathering with keeping miners in the dark) n1ce strategy sooqa

Do we have any proof of Devs being affiliated with Escodex exchange?
Yes, there are two coins, but do we have any proof it wasn't a mistake or those were Devs who did this?
A bit too early to make accusations.

Btw, there are huge buying orders on STEX @56-58 satoshi, seems like someone is confident the price won't go below this number.
Activity: 324
Merit: 10
Hello,

I am using jazz 1.2 , the bsod pool is reporting half the hash rate as my miner... anyone have any suggestions?
try other pool
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
Hello,

I am using jazz 1.2 , the bsod pool is reporting half the hash rate as my miner... anyone have any suggestions?
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
My paranoia fooled my inner monkey.

Angry
You forgot your password...? Or realized there is no exchange yet...? ... Or did you send to a scammer exchange...? the suspense is killing me I must know!

oh shit maybe the answer is lambo!

First is correct.  It's like my brain was put in an oven and baked on a shovel. Wow I have no words to describe my idiocy. All cream on low diff was sucked . . .
Activity: 373
Merit: 100
SUQA listed on STEX, but dev not show this important info on ann...
SUQA have same different ticketcoins on fkn escodex https://wallet.escodex.com/market/ESCODEX.SUQA_ESCODEX.BTC and https://wallet.escodex.com/market/ESCODEX.SUQACOIN_ESCODEX.BTC - and we don't see it's info here...
SUQA split to SUQA and SUQAcoin on ESCODEX for use true SUQAcoin (https://wallet.escodex.com/market/ESCODEX.SUQACOIN_ESCODEX.SUQA) but on STEX already use SUQA for trading.. and we.. dev have devfee (~20kk SUQA) and ~20kk SUQAcoin for split and double weathering with keeping miners in the dark) n1ce strategy sooqa
Activity: 52
Merit: 3
You forgot your password...? Or realized there is no exchange yet...? ... Or did you send to a scammer exchange...? the suspense is killing me I must know!

oh shit maybe the answer is lambo!
Time to some FUN guys !!!

In first day when i start mining SUQA, i create wallet and set password, then i mine, mine, check ballance, mine,  . . . and now deside to move my coins to exchange.

Set quantity, hit ENTER . . . .and what you think happened next ?

Shocked Huh Lips sealed Cry
Activity: 30

@echo off
: start
zjazz_cuda -a x22i -o stratum + tcp: //eu.icemining.ca: 4200 -u -pc = SUQA -i 31
goto start

Intensity of 31 is very unstable. Or it should set enough high power limit.
And I still didn't see significant difference of hashrate between v1.0 and v1.2 zjazz miners
I get about 8 - 8.1 Mh/s on GTX1080ti on both miners

I get about 66-67 Mh\s on 8x1080ti with -i 31 and stable work 7 days without restart. Smiley
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
When can we expect CryptoBridge trading to open?
Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

@echo off
zjazz_cuda -a x22i -o stratum + tcp: //eu.icemining.ca: 4200 -u -pc = SUQA -i 31
goto start

Intensity of 31 is very unstable. Or it should set enough high power limit.
And I still didn't see significant difference of hashrate between v1.0 and v1.2 zjazz miners
I get about 8 - 8.1 Mh/s on GTX1080ti on both miners

And a little story about my SUQA experience.

It was absolutelly accidentally that I knew about SUQA. Last time the most projects have no enough community because of boring.
So less and less hope remained to find something interesting in new cryptos. At the 15th of October I checked the forum in an attempt to look for a project.
Mining profitability reduced week by week. Even GTX1080ti gave less than 1.2$ (include electricity cost). The thought to turn off mining rigs were creeping in.
Surprisingly I've found SUQA project. Nice title I thought  Cheesy. I checked SUQA thread and Discord channel.
And I got - SUQA has great potential!
  • At first: NEW hashing algo
  • The second: very fast transactions
  • High community activity
  • The project is in the beggining - I've a chance to jump on the train

I quickly reconfigured my mining rigs and became a part of SUQA community  Cool
And finally after the start of SUQA bounties I asked SUQA devteam about Bitcointalk signature creation and they proposed a great reward for the work. Lets look at:

█▀  ▄▀▀▄ █  █ ▄▀▀▀▄  ▄▀▄  ▀█          SUQA - Investors get 5% apr Interest
█   ▀▀▄▄ █  █ █ ▄ █  █▄█   █          SUQAcoin
█▄  ▀▄▄▀ ▀▄▄▀ ▀▄▄▀▄ █   █ ▄█          Powered by SUQAcoin | Facebook | Twitter | Telegram | Discord

▄█
                       ▄██▀
                      ██▀  
                   ▄██▀    
                  ███      
               ▄████        
              ████▀        
            ██████          
          ███████          
         ███████            
       ▄███████            
      ████████▀            
    ▄█████████              
   ███████████              
  █████████████            
 ███████████████            
 ████████████████          
███████████████████        
█████████████████████      
▀█████████████████████▄    
 ▀███████████████████████  
  █████████████████████████
   █████████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████████
      ██████████████████████
       ▀████████████████████
         ███████████████████
           ▀████████████████
             ███████████████
               █████████████
                 ▀██████████
                   ▀████████
                     ▀██████
                        ▀███
                          ▀█

Activity: 10
 project very hot hot hot. Good luck! Wink
Activity: 21
Great team and project, we all believe in you. Good luck!
Activity: 70
Great project, great idea. I really like it, I will follow this project. I think he'll make it....I LOVE SUQA Wink
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
I thought this coin has  a new algo, but when I saw the info in all of the pool this coin is using miner that mostly and widely use in some scrypt base, x11, x13, x14 algo, so it is not advisable to mine with gpu cards.. Those algo will rape the gpu.. The total hash is looming to 25GH

no it is a new algo, not compatible with any other algo made before.
the miner needs to support it, otherwise it won't work.

Can you please give me some advice, I Just want to try to mine this coin, what is the best miner to use to mine it? I currently using Eth miner and SRB miner for some cryptonight v8 algo.. It would be great if you share your recommendation.. Thanks
Zjazz miner

Thanks for your reply but, I searched  and found a github for this miner, but it only have a readme file for the miner, do you have a download link for the Zjazz miner for windows? Thanks

@echo off
goto start

Thanks, is there any chance to add some fan control settings on the .bat file? I got 2400kH on that Intensity is that okay for my rx 580/570 cards?
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
I thought this coin has  a new algo, but when I saw the info in all of the pool this coin is using miner that mostly and widely use in some scrypt base, x11, x13, x14 algo, so it is not advisable to mine with gpu cards.. Those algo will rape the gpu.. The total hash is looming to 25GH

no it is a new algo, not compatible with any other algo made before.
the miner needs to support it, otherwise it won't work.

Can you please give me some advice, I Just want to try to mine this coin, what is the best miner to use to mine it? I currently using Eth miner and SRB miner for some cryptonight v8 algo.. It would be great if you share your recommendation.. Thanks
Zjazz miner

Thanks for your reply but, I searched  and found a github for this miner, but it only have a readme file for the miner, do you have a download link for the Zjazz miner for windows? Thanks
Activity: 36
The miner needs work, I have 1080ti set at 80PL and it bounces between 40-140PL..
X16R (Zenemy miner) is so much more stable in terms of power draw

I'm unfamiliar with that miner but your problem might be that this is not a x16r algorithm try using the zjazz miner
Activity: 306
Merit: 2
The miner needs work, I have 1080ti set at 80PL and it bounces between 40-140PL..
X16R (Zenemy miner) is so much more stable in terms of power draw
Only 1,238,491 SUQA sell orders. Where are all the dumpers?
We are so honored that even the first day miners are not dumping. Circulating supply is 223 million SUQA.
Thank you for your great support.

SUQA Foundation
Heизвecтнaя oшибкa в тeчeнии 1-2 чacoв пoпытoк peгиcтpaции! Xopoшaя биpжa...Toчнee гo.нo...
дa бyдeт cтeкc и cб чe opeшь
зapeгaй нa cб пopoли и лoгин oт нee пoдxoдят к экcy
Я нe нacтoлькo пpoдвинyтый видимo...
Moжнo пo pyccки? Hy пoлныe нaзвaния , a лyчшe ccылки))

stex и cryptobridge
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org