Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | SUQA | New X22i Algo | SWIFFTX | No ICO | No Pre-mine | %5 Apr Interest - page 62. (Read 181863 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
can confirm,with t-rex im getting 36.67MH/s with 6 x 1070's at 742w, so you should be pulling closer to 40 with 4 x 1080ti's ?
Activity: 28
Very interesting coin with positive future.

I am mining it with 4x1080ti getting about 29 Mh/s. I am using zjazz cuda ver. 1.2.

Is there a better miner right now?

Update to latest version of T-Rex it also supports x22i now with a lot more hashing power
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
The Blockchain is the Future!
Very interesting coin with positive future.

I am mining it with 4x1080ti getting about 29 Mh/s. I am using zjazz cuda ver. 1.2.

Is there a better miner right now?
Activity: 2
Boy this coin sure turned to junk,  what happened?

What makes you think is coin turned to "junk"? Last time I checked it was the most profitable coin to mine

let him think that more for us.
Activity: 36
Boy this coin sure turned to junk,  what happened?

What makes you think is coin turned to "junk"? Last time I checked it was the most profitable coin to mine
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
Activity: 68
Boy this coin sure turned to junk,  what happened?
First off let me say yes I have noob status but I have been on bitcoin talk since 2016, I normaly do not comment that much but here is my review of suqa.

• technicals

Suqa coin seems to have a very fast growing community this fourm has over 50 pages with in a month, sure some are bot posts but the majority are not.

No pre mined coins or ico means that the dev's wont pull out and sell all their coins or quit developing it in fact the frees that are going to the developers are transparent and if they quit developing than the price will most likely crash leaving the developers with coins that are worthless giving them incentive to keep developing.

The closest coin compared to suqa is ravencoin but suqa has about 17.5 times less coins that will be produce making it more scarce than ravencoin.

Suqa is 17 times faster than bitcoin with almost no transaction fee making it easier and faster to spend/recive the coin but also more scalable and cheaper as well.

The time lock feature although not new has something to offer to non miners to earn suqa. The 5 percent annual intrest I believe is in the sweet spot not too high causing extream inflation but not too low that would stop people from using the function. I see the lock feature more of opertunity like a masternode but offers the option to pick how much the user wants to lock away instead of having to own $1,000 of dollars worth of a coin or need the knowledge of setting a masternode up.

• mining

The most interesting thing about suqa is that it offers a new algorithm x22i making it harder to program a asic or fpga for making the coin more decentralized (I will came back to this later in this post)

The halving on this coin seem to be spaced closer togeather than other coins as we just halved recently from 10,000 to 5,000 but another halving is due around december. Than another halving in March/April.

The hashrate also has been higher than most coins that where made with in 1 month of being created.

The most interesting thing about suqa is the road map that is showing that the algorithm will be updated every couple of months (x2xi) as I'm seeing it the x will change and the x22i will become x23i extra making it impossible to make and asic or fpga work on the network and if somehow they do even in secrecy they will be kicked off after the planned algorithm update. (Correct me if I'm wrong)

Suqa is a very interesting coin with more exchanges being added weekly I'm interested to see where the coin ends up in the next couple of months I'm sure I am missing a couple of advantages suqa has to offer as there are many positives to this coin.

a great review of the coin well written and expressed their thoughts

Thank you  Grin
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
SUQA is now being traded on .TradeOgre.
Happy Trading.       

https://tradeogre.com/exchange/BTC-SUQA

SUQA Foundation
Activity: 45

This coin has been added on channels Start exchanges / CryptoTeam
https://t.me/cryptoteam_exchanges
https://discord.gg/UC4fwdk

Start exchange on
crypto-bridge
wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.SUQA_BRIDGE.BTC

On discord you can: vote for coins, see rating coins, see new exchanges for coins.
In future: analytics for new coins, new airdrops, new POS, new MN, setup for mining and others.
Activity: 148
First off let me say yes I have noob status but I have been on bitcoin talk since 2016, I normaly do not comment that much but here is my review of suqa.

• technicals

Suqa coin seems to have a very fast growing community this fourm has over 50 pages with in a month, sure some are bot posts but the majority are not.

No pre mined coins or ico means that the dev's wont pull out and sell all their coins or quit developing it in fact the frees that are going to the developers are transparent and if they quit developing than the price will most likely crash leaving the developers with coins that are worthless giving them incentive to keep developing.

The closest coin compared to suqa is ravencoin but suqa has about 17.5 times less coins that will be produce making it more scarce than ravencoin.

Suqa is 17 times faster than bitcoin with almost no transaction fee making it easier and faster to spend/recive the coin but also more scalable and cheaper as well.

The time lock feature although not new has something to offer to non miners to earn suqa. The 5 percent annual intrest I believe is in the sweet spot not too high causing extream inflation but not too low that would stop people from using the function. I see the lock feature more of opertunity like a masternode but offers the option to pick how much the user wants to lock away instead of having to own $1,000 of dollars worth of a coin or need the knowledge of setting a masternode up.

• mining

The most interesting thing about suqa is that it offers a new algorithm x22i making it harder to program a asic or fpga for making the coin more decentralized (I will came back to this later in this post)

The halving on this coin seem to be spaced closer togeather than other coins as we just halved recently from 10,000 to 5,000 but another halving is due around december. Than another halving in March/April.

The hashrate also has been higher than most coins that where made with in 1 month of being created.

The most interesting thing about suqa is the road map that is showing that the algorithm will be updated every couple of months (x2xi) as I'm seeing it the x will change and the x22i will become x23i extra making it impossible to make and asic or fpga work on the network and if somehow they do even in secrecy they will be kicked off after the planned algorithm update. (Correct me if I'm wrong)

Suqa is a very interesting coin with more exchanges being added weekly I'm interested to see where the coin ends up in the next couple of months I'm sure I am missing a couple of advantages suqa has to offer as there are many positives to this coin.

a great review of the coin well written and expressed their thoughts

• technicals

• mining

The most interesting thing about suqa is the road map that is showing that the algorithm will be updated every couple of months (x2xi) as I'm seeing it the x will change and the x22i will become x23i etcetera making it impossible to make and asic or fpga work on the network and if somehow they do even in secrecy they will be kicked off after the planned algorithm update. (Correct me if I'm wrong)

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
How many suqa with nvidia 1080ti at day ? .
legendary
Activity: 1161
Merit: 1001
Don`t invest more than you can afford to lose
Activity: 653
copper member
Activity: 238
Pages:
Jump to: