Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | SUQA | New X22i Algo | SWIFFTX | No ICO | No Pre-mine | %5 Apr Interest - page 70. (Read 181863 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 1
it is mineble only by nvidia? I can`t see miner for amd  Cry

There is some closed-source miners for x22i. You can search for zjazz and wildrig.

If you want to know, I used the both miners and that was my results:

Using a single AMD RX580 (Red Dragon with BiosMod)

WILDRIG:
Max: 3256 kh/s

ZJAZZ:
Max: 3407 kh/s

I'm using IceMining pool, and the results that appear there are different, like 2,5 Mh/s. By the way, in 18h of work, I'm get 93.13 SUQA Coins. I hope to help!

Not bad  Smiley How long have you started mining these tokens?
I'm started yesterday! Hahaha
Lol, and as results for 1 day? How many coins did you mine? Share, please
Ohh, I really wont to know this information too. I want to mining this coin and i am interested of this
And what is your mining farm? How many video cards does it consist of?
Actually I  have only one RX580, with BiosMod. In this link you can check my gains: https://i.imgur.com/LYaNDnZ.png
I wonder when the coin will be released on the exchange? Is there any information about this?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0

There is some closed-source miners for x22i. You can search for zjazz and wildrig.

WILDRIG:

ZJAZZ:

I'm using IceMining pool, and the results that appear there are different, like 2,5 Mh/s. By the way, in 18h of work, I'm get 93.13 SUQA Coins. I hope to help!

Ohh, I really wont to know this information too. I want to mining this coin and i am interested of this
And what is your mining farm? How many video cards does it consist of?
Actually I  have only one RX580, with BiosMod. In this link you can check my gains: https://i.imgur.com/LYaNDnZ.png

WILDRIG:

ZJAZZ:

Yeah! Right now, with 19h of work, I'm with 95,80 SUQA!
Activity: 162
Merit: 11

WILDRIG:

ZJAZZ:

WILDRIG:

ZJAZZ:

Activity: 140
Greetings. Not quite sure why there is a lot of hype around this project? Is this a platform for mining? What is unique?
You can check the first post here. But  you also can go to thei website. I believe there more information than anywhere
Agree, not understand, why ask such questions, if until the end of not studied subject. Just littering the conversation.
I think that HYIP is connected with the fact that there are very low commissions and good conditions for mining. Therefore, miners decided to mine this coin
Activity: 25

WILDRIG:

ZJAZZ:

Activity: 315
Merit: 250
please add amd miner for linux!
Greetings. Not quite sure why there is a lot of hype around this project? Is this a platform for mining? What is unique?
You can check the first post here. But  you also can go to thei website. I believe there more information than anywhere
Activity: 653
Hello newbies or the people just heard about this project. Please read the first post for all your questions and please ask questions that are not on the first page Smiley

Thanks
Activity: 140
In fact, there are many advantages. For starters, you need to learn the beginning of this topic and read the information on the official website.

WILDRIG:

ZJAZZ:

Activity: 32
Anybody was mining with AMD cards?
Do you have a farm? If you have 1 pc I do not think that the result will be great.
I don't have a farm, only my desk with a RX580. I made like 100~ SUQA in 24h, but I got only 3300 kh/s. I just wanna compare my results with someone with the same specs as me. Ty!
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Do you have a farm? If you have 1 pc I do not think that the result will be great.
Activity: 23
Look above. Someone mine as far as I remember
Merit: 2

WTS 70.000 (70k) SUQA for 0.3 BTC

come on, dont make this here a trading point. Go to places where it belongs like discord or those fake exchanges!
and by the way what you offer is ridiculous! really need to laugh very hard what you offer.

How can I sell SUQA now? Can you offer any exchanges? (not fake)

as I understand it - they sell only on their own platform. https://suqa.org/

Only on platform?
Can I sell on exchange?

I have not received an answer above ... but I hope that they will expand the boundaries for sales

We already agreeed with Cryptobridge and Escodex so it is up to them now. One of them should not take more than a week.

Only said that the coin is not being traded anywhere. Great news!
Activity: 70
Hello, I really like your idea, but I think you have to do lot of work, getting permissions from regulatory authority would not be easy. How is that part going so far,any issues or everything is going smooth? Thank!
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
its only coin same as other coin,,
if you have money, you can pay exchanges to listed
I think you are right. Now you can buy a listing on almost any exchange. Depend on price only
Why? Many exchanges need to go through a lot of checks.
As an example: binance, bittrex.
I think everyone has a price
Pages:
Jump to: