Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | SUQA | New X22i Algo | SWIFFTX | No ICO | No Pre-mine | %5 Apr Interest - page 77. (Read 181863 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 2
So this coin can be mined for free?
How to do it?

In my opinion after some experience it's pyramid scheme

So how can you "Solo Mine"?

1. Buy lets say 30000 coins from a community member ( do not offer more than 25 Satoshis  ~ 0.0075 BTC )
 2. Then put on "stacking" which will give you around ~300 coins daily (correct me if I'm wrong) after 7 days ~ which is around what you have for mining daily on (10x) RX 580 / GTX 1070
 3. Then compound
 4. Repeat

I'm doing that system at the moment until got to a dex

I might be wrong but everyone should be careful regarding the SUQA coin

BITCONNNEEEEEEEEEECTT!!! xD

Curious, have you also been caught in the Bitconnect pyramid or are you one of those FUD spreaders who badmouth coins in the hope that people start shorting so you can accumulate a lot low and sell high? You don't really sound like a miner, you sound like a buyer, full time perhaps. I am just curious though on which EXPERIENCE you are talking about since this coin has note even hit any exchanges and have only been trade-able on discord via escrow. So if someone conned you their It is not the COIN or its DEVs it is just because you did not do proper research. Usually when something sounds too good to be true (BITCONNECT definitely comes to mind) then it is only your lack of research and greed that drove you to get BITten there.

This coin is based on a concept of trust and therfore the DEVs are not hiding behind anonymity. This also means you can check up on the DEVs and what projects they have worked on.

Consider that you are wrong about Suqa

I been caught on Bitconnect pyramid, that is I'm sharing my experience
What is Bitconnect? Have you lost your money?
Activity: 25
Merit: 0

so i searching miner  for mine this coin but no miner for amd ( and please note that still no amd miner link  on your bitcointalk  page ) many amd  miner still  asking me for  amd x22i miner , i personely send link to them  this is suggestion please add amd miner link also ,

sorry for bad eng [ Eng is not my nativ lang ]

thanks
there is AMD miner. in fact there are two of them. visit discord - mining channel in SUQA for details.
Activity: 21
How to do it?

1. Buy lets say 30000 coins from a community member ( do not offer more than 25 Satoshis  ~ 0.0075 BTC )
 2. Then put on "stacking" which will give you around ~300 coins daily (correct me if I'm wrong) after 7 days ~ which is around what you have for mining daily on (10x) RX 580 / GTX 1070
 3. Then compound
 4. Repeat

Curious, have you also been caught in the Bitconnect pyramid or are you one of those FUD spreaders who badmouth coins in the hope that people start shorting so you can accumulate a lot low and sell high? You don't really sound like a miner, you sound like a buyer, full time perhaps. I am just curious though on which EXPERIENCE you are talking about since this coin has note even hit any exchanges and have only been trade-able on discord via escrow. So if someone conned you their It is not the COIN or its DEVs it is just because you did not do proper research. Usually when something sounds too good to be true (BITCONNECT definitely comes to mind) then it is only your lack of research and greed that drove you to get BITten there.

This coin is based on a concept of trust and therfore the DEVs are not hiding behind anonymity. This also means you can check up on the DEVs and what projects they have worked on.

I been caught on Bitconnect pyramid, that is I'm sharing my experience
Activity: 25
Why SUQA Foundation and it's promises are so exciting?

I had written 3 paragraphes about Suqa and how promising is (i still believe it is btw) but bounty manager changed my mind, i'll keep my words for myself...

changed rules for what purpose idk, bounty manager saphire sounds bullish (right, they said they can change rules at first, still unprofessional)

that's the dialogue in discord,

you can't change the rules in the middle of the game.  ridiculous

SaphireToday at 1:42 PM
Yes we can, it takes place in the Rules.
unquote

well, share bounty with your friends then..
Activity: 28
How to do it?

3. Then compound
 4. Repeat

Activity: 153
How to do it?

3. Then compound
 4. Repeat

wrong ..  30000 stake daily will give about 28 coins maybe alittle less
Activity: 819
Merit: 1000
ccminer error: Your system does not support CUDA 9.2 API!

phoenix miner work good on ethash

gpu gtx 1060 3gb
Activity: 21
How to do it?

3. Then compound
 4. Repeat

How to do it?
You only pay for the computing power. Read this article, it will help you.
https://coinguides.org/solo-mining-guide/
Activity: 23
How to do it?
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
If I correctly understood CPUmining here. We can take online hosting and mine coin.
Activity: 31
What did I like about the project?
Why am I participating in it?

Technical side:
1 - new algorithm.
2- protection against ASIC, FPGA.
4- potential protection against Quantum Resistant.
5- the number of transactions per second - creates prerequisites for integration into the financial system!
6- clever reward system
7- and, naturally, the development of the SUQA community.

Results 24 days, mining coins.
1- good miners jazz!
2- stable / good stability of pools.
3- the number of miners - more than 10 000.
4- good discord activity
4- declared exchanges

Perspectives:
- become a leader

My participation:
- I am interested in this dynamic project!
- he has a great future!
Activity: 40
Attention to this project and convinced me to invest in it.

SUQA when i saw on bitcointalk and read about SUQA new algo x22i no copy other coin like others alt coin , opensource peer to peer digital currency and giving us 5% apr (means we don't need setup a masternode ),after that read suqa features 533 Transactions per second, transaction fee almost none,
ASIC, FPGA and Quantum resistance this coin attract me to mine this coin, and make a video for this coin how to mine SUQA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSBeyfPXmqI

so i searching miner  for mine this coin but no miner for amd ( and please note that still no amd miner link  on your bitcointalk  page ) many amd  miner still  asking me for  amd x22i miner , i personely send link to them  this is suggestion please add amd miner link also ,

sorry for bad eng [ Eng is not my nativ lang ]

thanks
We are constantly improving our website now you can see all the pools with details.
       https://suqa.org/suqa-pools/
Oh, nice. I understand the most popular pool is icemining.ca. Right?
Activity: 88
And how else, besides mining, can you earn in the SUQA project? I do not have mining farms, but I am interested in this project!
It seems to be another bounty program, which can also earn some coins. I do not know whether there will be masternodes, but when the coins come out on the exchange, it will be possible to trade it
The simplest thing is to buy a coin, as it will be released on the exchange. A good way for passive investors. And I'm sticking to it, too. Because if the coins are already listed, it has much more potential to grow
However, I wanted to point out that a passive strategy is only good if you have the money. Because with $100 you won't earn anything)
Activity: 35
Merit: 1
And how else, besides mining, can you earn in the SUQA project? I do not have mining farms, but I am interested in this project!
It seems to be another bounty program, which can also earn some coins. I do not know whether there will be masternodes, but when the coins come out on the exchange, it will be possible to trade it
The simplest thing is to buy a coin, as it will be released on the exchange. A good way for passive investors. And I'm sticking to it, too. Because if the coins are already listed, it has much more potential to grow
Activity: 5
Link to the zjazz cuda miner should be added to the first post.
I get 2x higher hashrate with 1080 ti than with the ccminer adaptation.

Help please, I can not make a bat filles for zjazz (1080ti)

@echo off
:start
zjazz_cuda -a x22i -o stratum+tcp://eu.icemining.ca:4200 -u -p c=SUQA -i 31
goto start

Max intensity is 31. This gives me about 5% higher hashrate than without the -i option added.

-i 31 too high. stability is bad. causes frequent crashes.

Now that you mention it, it does crash every half hour or so. What intensity do you recommend for 1080ti?
Oh, are you going to mine suqa coins at 1080? And how many video cards do you have? As far as I know from my friends, mining on them is not profitable at all

Profitability? It's a new coin. You cannot sell it yet on an exchange that I know of. Everybody mining atm is taking a gamble.
I said not profitable, especially in General about mining 1080. And I would like to hear the yield on any coins that are already traded on the exchange

Yeah I read it correctly. You're talking about profitability while it's not known how many satoshi one suqa is. So your question is misplaced.
You can use this mining calculator to calculate the yield: https://www.coincalculators.io/coin.aspx?crypto=suqa-mining-calculator
I get around 5.75 Mh/s per 1080ti.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1

@echo off
goto start

Max intensity is 31. This gives me about 5% higher hashrate than without the -i option added.

Now that you mention it, it does crash every half hour or so. What intensity do you recommend for 1080ti?
Oh, are you going to mine suqa coins at 1080? And how many video cards do you have? As far as I know from my friends, mining on them is not profitable at all

Profitability? It's a new coin. You cannot sell it yet on an exchange that I know of. Everybody mining atm is taking a gamble.
I said not profitable, especially in General about mining 1080. And I would like to hear the yield on any coins that are already traded on the exchange
Activity: 13
Activity: 5

@echo off
goto start

Pages:
Jump to: