Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | SUQA | New X22i Algo | SWIFFTX | No ICO | No Pre-mine | %5 Apr Interest - page 79. (Read 181863 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 1
Who has already made transfers of coins from one purse to another? It is stated that the speed reaches 500 + transactions per second. It's very cool, but is it really so?
Yesterday I decided to try to make a transfer from my wallet to my friend's wallet. And I was surprised that the transaction took place in the same second!
This is due to the fact that while the network is not overloaded, the project is not very popular. But in the future, the speed may be slightly reduced, and it will be slightly
But if there are more miners in this project, then the speed of confirmations will remain at a high level!
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Who has already made transfers of coins from one purse to another? It is stated that the speed reaches 500 + transactions per second. It's very cool, but is it really so?
Yesterday I decided to try to make a transfer from my wallet to my friend's wallet. And I was surprised that the transaction took place in the same second!
This is due to the fact that while the network is not overloaded, the project is not very popular. But in the future, the speed may be slightly reduced, and it will be slightly
Activity: 88
Activity: 168
Dear developers, you can describe the main reasons for creating a mining project? I think a lot of people want know it!
Investors get 5% per annum just for keeping coins in the wallet. This allows you to maintain interest in the project and the fundamental growth of the coin
Activity: 13
Dear developers, you can describe the main reasons for creating a mining project? I think a lot of people want know it!
Activity: 168
Can I mining SUQA. How difficul mining? Because my mates have a lot of equipment for mining. They call it "Mining farm"
To begin with, you can study the topic in detail or visit the website. There are answers for your question
Yea, team worked hard, that describe all details about working mining, and we can easy learn it!
I really don`t understand, why people ask strange questions. I hope the questions will be more meaningful
Can I mining SUQA. How difficul mining? Because my mates have a lot of equipment for mining. They call it "Mining farm"
To begin with, you can study the topic in detail or visit the website. There are answers for your question
Yea, team worked hard, that describe all details about working mining, and we can easy learn it!
Activity: 210
Activity: 162
Merit: 11
Activity: 224
SUQA is available for mining

https://fairmine.pro

Low fee 0.7%. 
    Payouts every hour 
    Dedicated port for each coin 

Code:
-a x22i -o stratum+tcp://eu1.fairmine.pro:7200 -u -p c=SUQA -R3

We are pleased to present our new pool with autoexchange and BTC payouts:

https://fairpool.pro

Happy mining!
Nice! Miners can starting earning coins! Pleased with such quick work of the developers!
Activity: 28
I have an a small mining farm: 4x 1080ti. What will my income for a month working? Because I want to start mining SUQA, this project I like really

Hi Here is the link to the Coin Calculator for Suqa

https://www.coincalculators.io/coin.aspx?crypto=suqa-mining-calculator

Activity: 62
SUQA is available for mining

https://fairmine.pro

Low fee 0.7%. 
    Payouts every hour 
    Dedicated port for each coin 

Code:
-a x22i -o stratum+tcp://eu1.fairmine.pro:7200 -u -p c=SUQA -R3

We are pleased to present our new pool with autoexchange and BTC payouts:

https://fairpool.pro

Happy mining!
Activity: 210
Woow! Thanks for the great support SUQA is growing faster than any coin can dream of because of you our wonderful community. It feels wonderful to have this support since day one even with only a bitcointalk thread and discord without even a web page. No team info, no White Paper just plain text and you believed us.
Thank you, Thank you and Thank you. All of you.
Now it is our turn to make this project more improved, finish all our promises and make your coins more valuable.

SUQA Foundation
Fully acquainted with the project, studied all the functions and opportunities i can said that it is future. Platform of new generation. Liked the idea of extremely low fees and rewarding. It's great! Not a lot projects can boast such features.
I agree with you, the one who has well studied all the nuances of the SUQA project will not doubt that the project will succeed in the world of blockchain
Activity: 224
Do you have bounty or airdrop?

Community bounties will be announced much sooner than Oct 25. We are preparing it at the moment.
I`m waiting bounty program, because it a chance to earn more coins, that only when you invest or mining
I agree with your position. For example, I haven`t enough money to investment, but I have a time and good social medias accounts for earning coins
Typical story for bounty hunters Cheesy Although I have money to invest, I often prefer to participate in bounty as well
Activity: 140

Community bounties will be announced much sooner than Oct 25. We are preparing it at the moment.
I`m waiting bounty program, because it a chance to earn more coins, that only when you invest or mining
I agree with your position. For example, I haven`t enough money to investment, but I have a time and good social medias accounts for earning coins

Jeeeeez. You're moving everything ahead of schedule. I have been with this coin since first announcement. GOOD LUCK and KEEP up the good work!!!
Sooning Mooning
Activity: 140

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin
Well I tested the latest zjazz_cuda_miner v1.2
At intensity level of 22 I've got about 1-2% increase of hashrate (GTX1070 - 5.16 Mh/s in compare with 5.08 Mh/s on zjazz v1.0). Power consumption is practically the same.
At intensity level of 24 the miner is unstable for my OC settings.

Curious what make/mode is your card and what OC and TDP are you running?

You can check my previous message: LINK
Now I see the same but hashrate little bit higher. At pool I don't see significant difference. Will observe in next few days of stability and hashrate
Well I tested the latest zjazz_cuda_miner v1.2
At intensity level of 22 I've got about 1-2% increase of hashrate (GTX1070 - 5.16 Mh/s in compare with 5.08 Mh/s on zjazz v1.0). Power consumption is practically the same.
At intensity level of 24 the miner is unstable for my OC settings.

Curious what make/mode is your card and what OC and TDP are you running?
Pages:
Jump to: