Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | SUQA | New X22i Algo | SWIFFTX | No ICO | No Pre-mine | %5 Apr Interest - page 95. (Read 181863 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
We have a few short videos we'll be sharing with the community over the next few days. Hope you enjoy them.

And remember, CYBR's private sale is currently ongoing (until Oct 14th 23:59:59), this will be your only time to get bonus tokens with your purchase. Visit https://cybrtoken.io for more information!
Activity: 176
Merit: 11
SUQA currency can be used in any digital transaction where other cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin is being used. The major use of SUQA currency in a real world ecosystem is SUQA Foundation where no other cryptocurrency except SUQA can be used.

Activity: 17
The coin name sounds like Suka XDD
Definitely an issue, not many people are going to want to throw a lot of money in something that sounds like sucker. The only other issue I see is CPU only mining, a gpu Miner would be great.
Legendary member makes a comment before reading the first post. Did you pay for the legendary account Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Definitely an issue, not many people are going to want to throw a lot of money in something that sounds like sucker. The only other issue I see is CPU only mining, a gpu Miner would be great.
Hi the name does not sound like suc... It is SUQA and our GPU miner was ready first day from the start of the chain. Please read the first post carefully and join our discord channel for further details.
Currently SUQA is listed on 7 GPU mining pools with strongly increasing hash.

Thanks

SUQA Foundation

I had only seen the in wallet CPU Miner not the modified ccminer below it. Now what is the correct way to say it because I was assuming it was close to sucka.

Is it more sew ka?
Yes sew ka is more like it Smiley

I wouldn't worry about the name. Yes, I agree, Russian-speaking users will be somewhat dumbfounded) But if the coin becomes popular, the name will not matter. Everyone needs innovation and profit, the rest does not matter.

PS. ecли мoнeтa пoвтopит ycпex paвeнкoинa, тo xoть cyчкoй ee зoвитe - вaщe пoфиг)

usually POW projects, surely it will be difficult to develop,
if they don't update the project it will die, I'm sure that, and the price will be bad
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
Hi the name does not sound like suc... It is SUQA and our GPU miner was ready first day from the start of the chain. Please read the first post carefully and join our discord channel for further details.

Thanks

SUQA Foundation

I had only seen the in wallet CPU Miner not the modified ccminer below it. Now what is the correct way to say it because I was assuming it was close to sucka.

Is it more sew ka?

I wouldn't worry about the name. Yes, I agree, Russian-speaking users will be somewhat dumbfounded) But if the coin becomes popular, the name will not matter. Everyone needs innovation and profit, the rest does not matter.

PS. ecли мoнeтa пoвтopит ycпex paвeнкoинa, тo xoть cyчкoй ee зoвитe - вaщe пoфиг)
copper member
Activity: 238

Thanks

SUQA Foundation

Is it more sew ka?
copper member

Thanks

SUQA Foundation
Activity: 15
The best project ever launched since June 2018. Great value potential, scalability.
It has "interest" as a form of earnings.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
How long does it take for a miner to get the reward? And how can you get the reward?
I'm still confused, can you please explain to me.
Activity: 23
We were going to release the team info and the details on our whitepaper but decided it to release our team info on our onepager  and also some details about the SUQA Foundation earlier which is Sunday October 7.
https://suqa.org/

Here is a quick Dirty Roadmap

October 7 Lite Website and Onepager
October 10 X22i algo Whitepaper and Nvidia(Cuda) Miner Bounty up to 1 million SUQA
October 15 Whitepaper
October 25 SUQA Community Bounties 1 million SUQA
October 30 Roadmap
November First week exchanges listing

Great!  Roll Eyes
Activity: 653
We were going to release the team info and the details on our whitepaper but decided it to release our team info on our onepager  and also some details about the SUQA Foundation earlier which is Sunday October 7.

October 10 Nvidia(Cuda) Miner Bounty up to 1 million SUQA
October 15 Whitepaper
October 30 Roadmap

Good days are coming.

October 10 Nvidia(Cuda) Miner Bounty up to 1 million SUQA
October 15 Whitepaper
October 30 Roadmap

copper member

October 10 X22i algo Whitepaper and Nvidia(Cuda) Miner Bounty up to 1 million SUQA
October 15 Whitepaper
October 30 Roadmap
copper member
For people curious, the team are not russian and SUQA is not in russian language.

SUQA(suka) is a name of an ancient coin from NEPAL that has been used thousands of years ago.
SUQA also means to wait in Somali language.
So if you time-lock and wait then good things will come to those who wait Smiley

SUQA Foundation

Ok to know that the team is not Russian but can you let us know where the team is from and where you guys are based?

The team is mostly Central European and we will release the team info on our Whitepaper when the Website will be ready.
Please be patient Smiley

SUQA Foundation

It's in your best interest to let the public know who they are dealing with. Please share that info as soon as possible.

Every detailed information about SUQA will be on our whitepaper when it will be ready. We want to make everything right.
Please keep following us.

SUQA Foundation

Yes but for my taste it takes too much time to prepare some more concrete info. Why didn't you prepare everything first and then go public with your idea?
Every project is different and good Cryptocurrency Projects need time to prepare. We did not have an ICO or a Pre-Mine because we didn't need the funds Smiley  We wanted to create a useful, profitable, honest digital currency that will not only help the people who is inside its ecosystem but also will make it attractive to the people who are outside of it. We just needed the trust  of the community and it  equals to hash. SUQA is about to become one of the most succesful and the fastest growing POW currency since the old times. We just needed the communities support and the community already accepted this project as a long time Bull Project inside this long time Bear Market.
Thank you for your incredible support.

Activity: 504
Merit: 251
For people curious, the team are not russian and SUQA is not in russian language.

SUQA(suka) is a name of an ancient coin from NEPAL that has been used thousands of years ago.
SUQA also means to wait in Somali language.
So if you time-lock and wait then good things will come to those who wait Smiley

SUQA Foundation

Ok to know that the team is not Russian but can you let us know where the team is from and where you guys are based?

The team is mostly Central European and we will release the team info on our Whitepaper when the Website will be ready.
Please be patient Smiley

SUQA Foundation

It's in your best interest to let the public know who they are dealing with. Please share that info as soon as possible.

Every detailed information about SUQA will be on our whitepaper when it will be ready. We want to make everything right.
Please keep following us.

SUQA Foundation

Yes but for my taste it takes too much time to prepare some more concrete info. Why didn't you prepare everything first and then go public with your idea?
Activity: 16
Anyone have a linux miner?
I'm trying to compile it for about 4hours now, but still without luck, meh.

i use this ccminer on hiveos

https://transfer.sh/oqnGC/ccminer-x22i-2.0.tar.gz
can you show settings???
i try to run it on hive it says
[2018-10-03 11:21:35] Starting on stratum+tcp://eu.icemining.ca:4200
[2018-10-03 11:21:35] NVML GPU monitoring enabled.                                                                                                                                                          
[2018-10-03 11:21:35] 3 miner threads started, using 'x22i' algorithm.                                                                                                                                      
/hive/custom/ccminer-x22i/h-run.sh: line 23: 21759 Illegal instruction     (core dumped) ./ccminer-x22i $(< /hive/custom/$CUSTOM_NAME/$CUSTOM_NAME.conf) $@    

ccminer-x22i
Url                             stratum+tcp://mine.icemining.ca:4200
Pass                          c=SUQA
Miner                        ccminer-x22i
Template                   %WAL%.%WORKER_NAME%
Install Url                   https://transfer.sh/oqnGC/ccminer-x22i-2.0.tar.gz
User Config                -a x22i -i 19

ccminer-x22i
Url stratum+tcp://mine.icemining.ca:4200
Пapoль c=SUQA
Maйнep ccminer-x22i
Шaблoн %WAL%.%WORKER_NAME%
Install Url https://transfer.sh/oqnGC/ccminer-x22i-2.0.tar.gz
User Config -a x22i -i 19

the same error
/hive/custom/ccminer-x22i/h-run.sh: line 23: 15440 Illegal instruction     (core dumped) ./ccminer-x22i $(< /hive/custom/$CUSTOM_NAME/$CUSTOM_NAME.conf) $@
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
looking bad at wallet address and wallet name is Chinese.

maybe can trade but cant withdraw 
Please wait for us to trade on big volume exchanges and do not trade on exchanges that is not approved by us.

We do not know who probitexchanger is so please Play Safe!

SUQA Foundation
Activity: 373
Merit: 100
[🌞SUQA] [SUQA] added in ProBitEx.com-New Crypto exchanger with BTC Pair with low fees 0.15%
Buy-Sell: https://www.probitex.com/trade/index/market/suqa_btc

Deposit/Withdrawal: Deposit Automatic just required min 3 network confirmation,Withdrawal Automatic

Trade Guide: Steps of Trade:
1. Make deposit of cryptocurrency from Finance menu
2. Transfer balance from Wallet Balance to Trade Balance from Finance menu

3. On market pair trade page, you can do trade now. For standard security, you need to enter PayPassword for trade.

For any Support:
Discord: https://discord.gg/5s2VUUy
Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/KK9vShEOWtUZ8WIbPOapsw
Email: [email protected]

Withdrawal Wallet address adding:

Get 20 Probit[PBT] signup bonus(Only KYC verified user will get)
Video Guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFl1yEQ3NNI

Selflisting like a scam.. Next newexchange without tradevolumes and withdrawal? Cheesy
Dev warn the community not to use it
Pages:
Jump to: