Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | SUQA | New X22i Algo | SWIFFTX | No ICO | No Pre-mine | %5 Apr Interest - page 99. (Read 181863 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Hi !  AMD brothers need X22i algo as fast as possible !

Thanks.
Activity: 738
Merit: 100
Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo
Please help. i get this error, when i launch my miner.

Activity: 686
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Video how to set up the Deposit in the SUQA Core (rus): https://youtu.be/VbmBKBh4kAc

very cognitive video. I advise you to watch this video for all those who want to do this and do not know how. and for novice and experienced it will be useful.
What is the actual Block reward?
Activity: 57
Merit: 1
Video how to set up the Deposit in the SUQA Core (rus): https://youtu.be/VbmBKBh4kAc
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
I have nvidia and linux, and I also have a ccminer, which does not have algorithm x22i. It seems that I'm not in the subject of mining this miracle of a SUQA, until ccminer will release a version with this algorithm. Or are there any options?

Compiling ccminer on Linux is easy. Take the source from the foundation GitHub and follow any Linux ccminer compiling tutorial.

It is NEVER 'easy' ...

Just because YOU can compile it under ONE distribution of Linux - you call it 'linux'.

Linux does NOT mean 'ubuntu'. Linux comes in many many MANY different distros and formats, especially the largest spread on RedHat based distros (RHEL, CentOS, Fedora for example), which we (CWI) do mostly, because unlike ubuntu or debian, requires work to compile.

So please stop misleading people into thinking 'linux' is ubuntu. It is isn't. Be specific. Ubuntu is a DISTRIBUTION of Linux. So is Arch, Debian, Scientific Linux, Fedora and all the others.

Thankfully, people are starting to get more informed of what is going on and how things are done. Adding HashFunctions together and attaching a not-so-well-known one isn't new by any means, but the whole ASIC/FPGA movement is a bandwagon that almost everyone is jumping on, including this project.

Other than that, I will look into this project when I am better later this week. Parts of it look interesting.

#crysx

the linux user is used to compiling software.
anyway, if you have issues compiling our miner (which is just another fork of ccminer, nothing new), just hang over to discord and we'll try to help you.
About the algo, see my previous post.
copper member

you just combined 22 different algorithms and called it progress?
what are these algorithms?
why do you do every 6 months hard fork? you will change the composition of the algorithms? all this is very bad for graphics cards.

how many people are involved in your project? what is the composition of the team?

- we added swifftx because it's a post quantum algorithm, i.e. it is quantum resistant
- we made the chain much longer to enhance FPGA resistance: the longer the algo, the harder fpga (and ASIC) development becomes, because it takes a lot of time and effort, and will not fit in a single FPGA chip.
- we increased the ram usage 4x, again to make FPGA and ASIC harder and less competitive compared to GPU
- we will add more algos to the chain and/or change the structure, to avoid giving FPGA and ASIC developers the time needed to develop a chip
- ... and all this without any drawback for GPU
Activity: 952
Merit: 17
raskul
Activity: 1
I have nvidia and linux, and I also have a ccminer, which does not have algorithm x22i. It seems that I'm not in the subject of mining this miracle of a SUQA, until ccminer will release a version with this algorithm. Or are there any options?

Compiling ccminer on Linux is easy. Take the source from the foundation GitHub and follow any Linux ccminer compiling tutorial.
The iceminer.ca pool owner has the compiled binary for linux. Possible to contact him if it is too difficult to compile.
CAn you throw a link to the T-rex for the X22i or another good miner for this algo? Thank you.
copper member
We just realized last night that the ice mining pool did accidentally set up the wrong dev fee and they were sending us 1% extra. We will send the funds back to the icemining pool so that they can refund back to the community. Everything is back to normal so you can keep mining the SUQA currency.
Sorry for the inconvenience .

SUQA Foundation
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---

It is NEVER 'easy' ...

Just because YOU can compile it under ONE distribution of Linux - you call it 'linux'.

Linux does NOT mean 'ubuntu'. Linux comes in many many MANY different distros and formats, especially the largest spread on RedHat based distros (RHEL, CentOS, Fedora for example), which we (CWI) do mostly, because unlike ubuntu or debian, requires work to compile.

So please stop misleading people into thinking 'linux' is ubuntu. It is isn't. Be specific. Ubuntu is a DISTRIBUTION of Linux. So is Arch, Debian, Scientific Linux, Fedora and all the others.

Thankfully, people are starting to get more informed of what is going on and how things are done. Adding HashFunctions together and attaching a not-so-well-known one isn't new by any means, but the whole ASIC/FPGA movement is a bandwagon that almost everyone is jumping on, including this project.

Other than that, I will look into this project when I am better later this week. Parts of it look interesting.

#crysx
Activity: 149
Merit: 3

you just combined 22 different algorithms and called it progress?
what are these algorithms?
why do you do every 6 months hard fork? you will change the composition of the algorithms? all this is very bad for graphics cards.

how many people are involved in your project? what is the composition of the team?
Activity: 11
Activity: 10
When can we get more information about the currency?
Activity: 653

The iceminer.ca pool owner has the compiled binary for linux. Possible to contact him if it is too difficult to compile.
copper member

Activity: 17
Activity: 32
How are you all afraid of Russian!
 Grin
copper member
For people curious, the team are not russian and SUQA is not in russian language.

SUQA(suka) is a name of an ancient coin from NEPAL that has been used thousands of years ago.
SUQA also means to wait in Somali language.
So if you time-lock and wait then good things will come to those who wait Smiley

SUQA Foundation

Ok to know that the team is not Russian but can you let us know where the team is from and where you guys are based?

The team is mostly Central European and we will release the team info on our Whitepaper when the Website will be ready.
Please be patient Smiley

SUQA Foundation

It's in your best interest to let the public know who they are dealing with. Please share that info as soon as possible.

Every detailed information about SUQA will be on our whitepaper when it will be ready. We want to make everything right.
Please keep following us.

SUQA Foundation
Pages:
Jump to: