Pages:
Author

Topic: ☆☆ [ANN] SURGE ~~ A NEW WAVE IS COMING ~ LAUNCHED ~ TRADING ON POLONIEX ☆☆ - page 22. (Read 70380 times)

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
suprnova working very fine.

We got around 50 MH/s in the Pool and climbing, fee is still at 0%, we'll let it run with 0% for a while, make sure to get
your account @ https://surge.suprnova.cc
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
If you're that much in love, get a room.  This doesn't belong here. Or are you talking to yourself?

This pool is pretty great, has some non-standard features and a great UI. He has a cool concept where he hands out coupons for 0% fees, there is still about 4 left.
I swear I'm not the operator or his friend, but I do think we deserve a better hash-rate. Currently it's at 22 mHash
Check it out
https://www.minep.it/pool/surge/

Thanks for the positive feedback. Hope we can keep you mining with us Smiley

It does annoy me a little, the fickleness of miners. We're consistently the first pool running on many coin launches. We've invested vast amounts of time, work and also money into building a strong, stable, custom infrastructure. But still, people seem to prefer jumping onto the "git clone mpos newcoinname" pools, with the free domain names that have literally 0 effort gone into anything.

Last night we were first running, everyone flocked to the pool, we had 100% of the hash rate in those first few minutes. Unfortunately, the coin wasn't working so nobody got any coins, and then gradually people left our pool to join HashFever, or SuprNova or whichever other "stick another subdomain up, a new coin is launching" pool they chose. Not really sure why.

We'll keep going anyway and hopefully build our userbase over time when people start to see where the properly professional outfits are.

Sorry, anyway, rant over.
Activity: 350
I know I'm probably flogging a dead horse but I am getting really sick of pool spam... 2 out of 3 posts on most new coin ANN threads are either direct advertisements for a pool or a shill account telling us how good pool x,y or z is and this thread is no exception.  

Even the most obvious scam coins get inundated with this crap.  I make a point of avoiding pools that spam threads and I'll bet I'm not the only one, so just STOP IT.  

Dev, you can sleep when you're dead, at the moment your coin needs you. Hashrate is dropping, there is no excitement in the thread except for aforementioned spam.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
This pool is pretty great, has some non-standard features and a great UI. He has a cool concept where he hands out coupons for 0% fees, there is still about 4 left.
I swear I'm not the operator or his friend, but I do think we deserve a better hash-rate. Currently it's at 22 mHash
Check it out
https://www.minep.it/pool/surge/

Thanks for the positive feedback. Hope we can keep you mining with us Smiley

It does annoy me a little, the fickleness of miners. We're consistently the first pool running on many coin launches. We've invested vast amounts of time, work and also money into building a strong, stable, custom infrastructure. But still, people seem to prefer jumping onto the "git clone mpos newcoinname" pools, with the free domain names that have literally 0 effort gone into anything.

Last night we were first running, everyone flocked to the pool, we had 100% of the hash rate in those first few minutes. Unfortunately, the coin wasn't working so nobody got any coins, and then gradually people left our pool to join HashFever, or SuprNova or whichever other "stick another subdomain up, a new coin is launching" pool they chose. Not really sure why.

We'll keep going anyway and hopefully build our userbase over time when people start to see where the properly professional outfits are.

Sorry, anyway, rant over.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Would you like to have your coin listed on www.crycurex.com ?

One of the lowest trade fees - 0.09 % per trade

https://crycurex.com/info/add-currency/
Activity: 673
Merit: 500

srg.talesfromthescrypt.org
Join our pool!
PROP Payout
1% Fees
Scary stable server
Support:  [email protected] or use the pool contact form
We've taken measures!
Activity: 170
signed up at the site, how will i receive free coins?
Activity: 363
My wallet is synced using the nodes from the OP.
Activity: 154

-> Come on to http://surge.coins4everyone.com!

Our pool is UP and RUNNING!

To get plenty of SURGE Coins, just point your miners to:
Stratum: stratum+tcp://surge.coins4everyone.com
Port: 3476
Algorithm: scrypt
Username: Weblogin.Worker
Password: Worker Password
and then relax... We take care of the rest!

Benefits of Mining @ coins4everyone.com:
* based in Europe
* incredible uptime
* fast dedicated servers w/redundancy, triple layer DDoS protection
* only 1% fee
* pplns
* nice & caring support
* trustworthy & skilled admins

Come on, we need more hash power, point your miners to our pool and let’s spread hashrate! ;-)
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
SURGE now available for exchange at Sol Ciel Exchange

http://www.solciel.com/#surge

Shocked
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
So, anyones wallet synched yet?

addnode=107.170.206.96
addnode=107.170.206.97
addnode=srg.okaypool.com
addnode=srg.talesfromthescrypt.org
addnode=surge.coins4everyone.com
addnode=surgecoin.miners-pool.com
addnode=surge.lightninghash.com
addnode=srg.poolmining.de
addnode=surge.minep.it
Activity: 65

If you haven't already follow these steps :

- Go to run
- Input : %appdata%
- Find Surge Folder
- Paste the Surge.conf file inside it

Should work and sync in a matter of minutes.

Thanks. Synching now.
Activity: 266

If you haven't already follow these steps :

- Go to run
- Input : %appdata%
- Find Surge Folder
- Paste the Surge.conf file inside it

Should work and sync in a matter of minutes.
Activity: 65
Activity: 266
Hi Dev,

May i know the the future plans of this coin?

Our top priority right now is getting the coin on some exchanges. We already spoke to some merchants about adopting the coin as well. Nothing too big but it is a start!

We will be working on getting this coin mainstream.

A custom wallet is in the works as well. We couldn't get it up and running by launch but hopefully we can get it done pretty soon!

Anyways glad everything worked out at the end even though it took a few hours to mine the empty blocks. I will be going to sleep now as I have been online whole night making sure this actually launches smoothly, even though it was a bumpy ride everything seems in working order at this moment.

Will be going to sleep shortly. Anyone needing any assistance or has any questions to ask feel free to drop me a PM or drop us an email at [email protected]
Activity: 140
hashfever seems to be working pretty well for me.
Pages:
Jump to: