Pages:
Author

Topic: ☆☆ [ANN] SURGE ~~ A NEW WAVE IS COMING ~ LAUNCHED ~ TRADING ON POLONIEX ☆☆ - page 3. (Read 70328 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Is someone DDOSing the surge web server‽

Roll Eyes
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Just thought I'd remind everyone of the warning about this coin many pages back. SO sorry to hear about everyone being scammed by this team. They promised new and different things but it was clearly a setup.

First off we want to clarify that no one was scammed, So for you to make such a bold statement with no evidence to back it up its asinine and quite low of your part. Everyone whom deposited into the IPO was paid as well as more than half of the bounties were paid including but not limited to; Faucets, Exchangers, Bloggers, Calendars, Translators, Marketers etc.

I said that because of the lack of trust and faith from the community right now, many of them feel scammed of their time and effort. Obviously an IPO was fulfilled, but that's moot when the coin is useless.

You failed to come through with the big announcement on time. In fact, I think you failed to even provide what it was. Please, correct me if I missed it.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
I understand. Don't forget the IPO still has several weeks of "backlog" you have to send, if I remember correctly. (In parts, over time, I believe.)
Just thought I'd remind everyone of the warning about this coin many pages back. SO sorry to hear about everyone being scammed by this team. They promised new and different things but it was clearly a setup.

First off we want to clarify that no one was scammed, So for you to make such a bold statement with no evidence to back it up its asinine and quite low of your part. Everyone whom deposited into the IPO was paid as well as more than half of the bounties were paid including but not limited to; Faucets, Exchangers, Bloggers, Calendars, Translators, Marketers etc.

Even with that we still have about two-pages remaining of bounties and over 1500 giveaway recipients whom we still have to get to,
We have asked users to remain patience and understand that this is an long process. We have emailed over a thousand recipients and we have to wait for each user to respond with there Surge wallet addresses as they respond the payments are sent in batches of 100.

As of this moment we are extremely pre-occupied and in the process of hiring new team members, Therefore the Surge Coin distribution has been paused for the past several weeks. We will make an announcement once we have resumed the distribution, We kindly ask users not to spam our threads as we have repeatedly explained the situation and those users whom haven't received there bounties yet have been accounted for and we are aware of.

Thanks for understanding & We thank the Surge community for their concern!

Mike S.
Surge | PR
http://www.surgecoin.info
Follow Us @SurgeCoin

We are not affiliated with any of the cryptos posted within that thread, Nor have we given them permission to use our thread design.
For more information, Read our response regarding this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6734363

Mike S.
Surge | PR
http://www.surgecoin.info
Follow Us @SurgeCoin
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

yeah i with you on this same bloke ,i messaged him and got almost identicle reply to one sent about surge
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

I checked the website and the promo section, it was all sparse at best unless you have a direct link to something I missed.

So far what I see is..

..no business backing/partnerships
..no commercial use at launchtime
..nothing awfully unique (many other coins have used rewards to incentivize people to spread the word)
..nothing apparently forward-thinking regarding sustainability

Not trying to skewer you, just cross-examine and determine value of what appears to be another hyped-idea of a coin platform.

BTC buy-in won't set market value as you'd like to claim; miners hitting the exchange and using the coin for commercial purposes will. If you have no commercial outlet or business partnership, this leaves only mining, and miners need to pay their electric bills, and will dump the coin for whatever value they can get.

On the positive side, you have a nice logo, I do like the logo.

We already received messages from people willing to do promotional work which hopefully will be quite abundant by launch.
Such as publishing articles/being on exchanges etc..

Yes we understand your concerns but the difference between this coin and any other is that we take this stuff very seriously and are going to be engaged into making this our top priority.

A better and easier to use wallet is already in the works and as I mentioned in my previous post, hopefully will be ready by launch. We aim at making the coin as widespread as possible and that is our primary goal.

We just launched the project not even a day ago and progress will be seen in the upcoming weeks.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
DEV pls, answer my pms!!!!
It's a lost cause. I didn't responde to my pm as well, and I translated (not google translated) the official announcment to support this coin.

This are the dev who are ruining altcoin world.
How many coins are you owed? Someone dumped a s*** load on me cheap
practically nothing, 2.5k.

It's not for the coins, it's that this people are bad for cryptoworld.

Send your address. Ill get you 2.5k
It's ok man, don't worry. Also, if you really believe in this coin, put that amount away. With this team, I think the community will need to take over the project sooner rather than later.

Im in no position to run things, very busy I sold 1 mil yesterday at 15 sat ill be letting the other 1.5 mil go tom. Good luck guys. If theres anyone out there lol

I'll take them. Those are my orders at the top on Poloniex. Send em on over.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1006
BCH Advocate.
It's a lost cause. I didn't responde to my pm as well, and I translated (not google translated) the official announcment to support this coin.

It's ok man, don't worry. Also, if you really believe in this coin, put that amount away. With this team, I think the community will need to take over the project sooner rather than later.

Im in no position to run things, very busy I sold 1 mil yesterday at 15 sat ill be letting the other 1.5 mil go tom. Good luck guys. If theres anyone out there lol
Activity: 280

legendary
BCH Advocate.

legendary
BCH Advocate.
Whatever... .04 mining dif  50 mil total coins. Cheap investment if the dev still wants to try, not saying go all in by any means but if Surge got of the ground the BIG bux would be made.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

it's so sad Sad

i'm so disappointed! HE ask me to send a PM!!!
legendary
BCH Advocate.

It's a lost cause. He didn't responde to my pm as well, and I translated (not google translated) the official announcment to support this coin.

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
Activity: 95
I downloaded and installed wallet for mswin v1.0.0.1-unk-surge.

is this the latest version ?

now I dont get any connection to other peers

where to get some addnode-IPs from ?

Go to search programs and files

type %appdata%

Open Roaming folder

- Find Surge Folder and open

-Add new txt doc inside surge folder called Surge.txt

- Paste this in Surge.txt:

server=1
listen=1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=password
rpcport=35850
addnode=107.170.206.96
addnode=107.170.206.97

Save as : from Surge.txt to Surge.conf (You will have to go to drop down menu and select 'all files'

Thank you for your try to help.

In general I know how to configure an cryptocoin-wallet, cause its probably my 100th wallet I install   Grin

Therefore I just asked for some addnode-IPs ...

In the meanwhile I could figure out it, and it seems to work now ... (currently downloading/updating the blockchain)...

Nevertheless, thanks again for your approach to help ...
legendary
BCH Advocate.
I downloaded and installed wallet for mswin v1.0.0.1-unk-surge.

is this the latest version ?

now I dont get any connection to other peers

where to get some addnode-IPs from ?

Go to search programs and files

type %appdata%

Open Roaming folder

- Find Surge Folder and open

-Add new txt doc inside surge folder called Surge.txt

- Paste this in Surge.txt:

server=1
listen=1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=password
rpcport=35850
addnode=107.170.206.96
addnode=107.170.206.97

Save as : from Surge.txt to Surge.conf (You will have to go to drop down menu and select 'all files'
Pages:
Jump to: