Pages:
Author

Topic: ☆☆ [ANN] SURGE ~~ A NEW WAVE IS COMING ~ LAUNCHED ~ TRADING ON POLONIEX ☆☆ - page 8. (Read 70328 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
People here are so terrified of these ASIC miners they would jump on anything trying to delay them for a bit. Also a PoS system indeed does just encourage hoarding.

Sure its obvious this coin isn't unique in a technological sense but instead of focusing on that we focus on promotion and marketing, the stuff that actually is vital to a coin's success instead of relying on fancy features and moving from one fad to another.
Activity: 584
Merit: 250
What for ? I waiting almost 36h  for trade 500 SRG from pool  to stock exchange Cheesy
How long do I have to wait ? wasting my time
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
We'd like to take this time to ask our users for their support, Vote for us on Coinpayments.net/vote

Thanks for supporting #SURGE!

With the best will in the world, shouldn't you fulfill your side of the deal before you start asking us to spend BTC on votes?

May i ask what it is you are referring to? IPO has been sent, Bounties have been sent and Giveaways are being sent in waves.

What is it that you'd like us to do?

It's just that the wave hasn't hit me yet and I haven't seen anyone else confirm getting the giveaway - I may have missed something  - I'll be patient a little longer
well i can confirm i have received both my ipo coins (18000) on the 7th and my giveaways (170) yesterday so no problems ,some are so impatient on here and they are getting them for nothing .
Activity: 206
Apparently I missed something in the last days. Gambling site bounty is cut by 40%???
There seems to be some confusion as to what our symbol is. It would help if the dev decided and put it in the OP thread and title. Poloniex has it listed as SRG and cctrade has it listed as SUR. Which is it?

Its SRG.

Thanks. Might want to let them know as it is confusing and most of us traders rely on the symbols.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
There seems to be some confusion as to what our symbol is. It would help if the dev decided and put it in the OP thread and title. Poloniex has it listed as SRG and cctrade has it listed as SUR. Which is it?

Its SRG.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
We'd like to take this time to ask our users for their support, Vote for us on Coinpayments.net/vote

With the best will in the world, shouldn't you fulfill your side of the deal before you start asking us to spend BTC on votes?

May i ask what it is you are referring to? IPO has been sent, Bounties have been sent and Giveaways are being sent in waves.

It's just that the wave hasn't hit me yet and I haven't seen anyone else confirm getting the giveaway - I may have missed something  - I'll be patient a little longer
Activity: 70

Activity: 658

Activity: 70

legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001
i never got my bounty too (was eligible for week 3 -150) and I registered before wallet was released

username: hiddensphinx
surge: SdoZjHyUsoN5apssyYpdiwjrtjwTZyb6u3
Activity: 144
http://srg.0feepool.com
0% Fee Pool FOR EVER
Biggest Surge Pool
SSD, DDOS Protect
Activity: 140
All the bounties have been distributed (the ones that submitted addresses). Sorry for all the delays.

If you have not recieved your bounty please drop us a message.

I am back now and we are by no means ditching the project. Was just a busy few days. Major features are still being worked on. Expect special promotions tommorow.

Received, thank you. Smiley

I realize you guys are extremely busy, but it would have been nice to receive a reply to one of the PMs I had sent our a more detailed description of the delays.

Anyways, thanks for finally sending out the bounties.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
Hi, I checked with the Dev, we are finalizing on the last few investors of their IPO. I only have two on my escrow address, kindly contact me by PM with your claim if you have not received your SRG, and please sign a bitcoin message as proof that you control the address that sent the IPO.

Thanks.
Activity: 266
Again we apologize for all the delays. My partner explained everything in great detail.

Surge is not going anywhere any time soon!
Activity: 71
Thank you, I recieved my bounty  Cheesy
Activity: 616
We didn't intend to turn this into an argument, However you must understand that in our current coin stage ANY negative feedback specially when coming from an higher ranked member, Can and WILL have an negative impact on our project and that is something we cannot have if we expect Surge to have a future. We appreciate your concern and thank you for having an interest as well as taking your time to express your concerns, We can assure you we will try our best to not let this inconvenience happen again.

Well like I said, best of luck. It's got the best looking webpage I've seen in awhile.

Never said the dude wanted anything back, merely said he was feeling uneasy about the lack of communication from you. Care to re-read my post?

Here's the following statement made by you in your last post: Not to mention one of the Escrow people even messaged me and said he was getting a bad feeling about it, and had some users asking him about a refund.

Correct.. never said the escrow individual wanted anything back. He felt uneasy, and the people who are your customers were asking him about refunds.
Pages:
Jump to: