Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SWAP & DDOS - Increase ETH network congestions! - page 2. (Read 14728 times)

Activity: 463
Merit: 252
Bitcore (BTX) - Your Payment Coin
Hi dev, what's up with this project, I'm still following it closely, but unfortunately I didn't receive airdrop, I don't know if I made the list, but I surely did send PM right in time before the 1000 PMs.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I PM'd on Sept 3rd but I never commented here. fuck. can I still has airdrop please

Not everyone who sent a pm commented here, otherwise we wouldn’t be at 1000 people (only 550 comments on this thread). You should be fine
Activity: 1
I PM'd on Sept 3rd but I never commented here. fuck. can I still has airdrop please
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Follow us on Twitter for a random DDOS giveaway!

https://twitter.com/swapddos
Alright I'm one of the 6 followers you currently have and I retweeted a thing! Random giveaway taking place yet?  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
Just joined slack and followed your twitter account. Is great to see updates from developer. All fair distributed coins should be successful when followed with good development  in my opinion.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Follow us on Twitter for a random DDOS giveaway!

https://twitter.com/swapddos
Activity: 64
Alright  Cheesy

I just settled some stuff, so it is looking good. Thank you xalvation for understanding.  Wink

In order for this project to proceed, there needs to be an actual team established, which is what I am doing.
If you think you could help in any way, just send me a PM. There will be a SWAP/DDOS Slack coming soon.
Activity: 1016
Merit: 502
we need be a patient, wait a few days
I'm not sure that the work continues. The expectation of the airdrop was greatly prolonged.
The last message from the dev was a week ago. We need feedback.

Not only the last message is a week old...

Last Active:   September 14, 2017, 01:59:46 AM
Sooo, do you mean,we are .....?

Anyway,GOOD LUCK to ALL participators.

Exprand is the developer of fucktoken, we just released our tipbot and have been handling big reports etc. so I’m sure he’s been a little busy. I’m sure there will be an update soon. This is a free aipdrop you haven’t paid anything, just be patient.
Activity: 89
I want know if you plan to trade it in popular platform?
or it's a scam project? distribute the useless tokens?
Activity: 599
Merit: 500
I'm not sure that the work continues. The expectation of the airdrop was greatly prolonged.

Sooo, do you mean,we are .....?

Anyway,GOOD LUCK to ALL participators.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
Please give us information about this tokens. Do we have to add them manually?
Activity: 1027
Merit: 316

Activity: 395
Merit: 250
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
joining for the airdrop! hope i get some dev wishing u the best
I was 7th or the 8th person to join the list. Unfortunately, I have not received the airdrop.

How can you receive that it's not even started? Common people just a lil bit of reading the thread is not that difficult.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
any updates about this token? it's been awhile since i've got the last update in this project.
are we going into right direction?
when the airdrop will be distribute anyway?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
IDEX - LIVE Real-time DEX

i added both of this coins into my custom token in myetherwallet.
is that correct? when the distributions will be held?

Do we have to add SWAP token into our ethereum account? I thought airdrop distribution only for DDOS token?
Activity: 216
be patient waiting for free airdrop and further news Wink
EVERYONE BE CALM!!
It takes time to go through 1000 addresses, it's a free airdrop like just be patient.
Pages:
Jump to: