Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SWAP & DDOS - Increase ETH network congestions! - page 7. (Read 14728 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
is this airdrop still open?
I will join
when will this airdrop be finished / closed?
Activity: 42
I want to join this ICO too
hopefully the address I send on the PM is accepted
Activity: 66
finish sending you PM containing my address, hope there is hope
Activity: 6
joined to this airdrop
cek PM dev
Activity: 118
Merit: 100
Pointing out the known flaws in a system now is better than being inconveniently affected by them later.

Besides one little token doing 1000 swaps should not noticeably affect the performance of the ETH network as a whole.

In fact it should be impossible for any activity to affect the performance of the network as a whole, otherwise it results in DDOS. Well in theory anyway.
And a theory needs to be proved or disproved. That is the purpose of this project, if I am not mistaken.
Activity: 471
Merit: 10
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
Hii dev. I just pm you my Ethereum address for DDOS  Airdrop. Hope its not yet late ??
Activity: 273
Merit: 101
This is pretty funny, ETH must die!  Grin

Eth helps the crypto adoption a lot, I think it's pointless to argue about that. So Eth helps BTC and other altcoins...
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
why?
ETH dying wouldn't help the bitcoin chain. imho.
It would help this forum section and the altcoin economy.  Tongue
I really hate the long-lasting trend of ICOs, and while ETH was not the first one, it was the most successful one and serves as motivation and tool for hundreds of scammers trying to make a shitton of money of gullible people.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 280
so dev, what a next plan with this tokens? I dont understand for what this tokens be use  Huh
+1. Sent PM with my address. And after start read topic. So you just send huge amount of txs with this token to our addresses and thats all?
Activity: 1016
Merit: 502
so dev, what a next plan with this tokens? I dont understand for what this tokens be use  Huh
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset

why?
ETH dying wouldn't help the bitcoin chain. imho.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
how to join here ? i want to get coins too
Easy, you should just send your ETH address on PM to Exprand then done, you'll get airdrop coins after reach 1000 people joining.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
how the project going dev? where we at in percentage amount? 70% perhaps ?
well im pretty bit excited for this project, hopefully you wont sell them too expensive Cheesy
Activity: 434
how to join here ? i want to get coins too
Activity: 208
i just pm dev whit my eth adres, hope i am not to late.

Good luck Dev

Activity: 162
my god.the airdrop still open?
it had a long time.release the spreadsheet please,and update the contract address.
Activity: 126
I see that there are more questions than answers! I would also like to know how many participants have already gained! To hell with this table! Dev, You tell me, how many people already sent You wallets!?
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
AWGTkhebkvXB3aDfV999FECbsMTQSAETb7
So you just wanted to see the Ethereum world burn.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
I have sent a pm on 4 September. The distribution will start after reach 1000 people ? We will get DDOS and SWAP or only DDOS?
Pages:
Jump to: