Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SWARM CITY: Decentralized commerce - page 6. (Read 70803 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Kind of looks like a dead project to me, especially if only newbie accounts are writing in the thread, why is nobody interested in this, it could be a nice project....

The main forum is on Reddit account:

SwarmCity.reddit.com
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
Kind of looks like a dead project to me, especially if only newbie accounts are writing in the thread, why is nobody interested in this, it could be a nice project....
Shame this nice run has been ruined by the market crash. Let's hope swarm city will emerge stronger.
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
I still believe the coin will pump back to 140~
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Is this project still alive or what? Can somebody explain to me what is exactly this "sharing economy" that this project is centered around?
Exit dump on SWT
Its end of this project

still updates, i just don't think they come on here, which is fir enough it is still being developed. still interesting

https://press.swarm.city/swarm-city-dev-update-july-5-2017-c0fe82d9faae
Activity: 584
Is this project still alive or what? Can somebody explain to me what is exactly this "sharing economy" that this project is centered around?
Exit dump on SWT
Its end of this project
Activity: 300
what do you think of the coin? It looks like its coming back, but everything goes down today.
We have price movement...up

Hurray!!!
Activity: 87
We have price movement...up
Can somebody ELI5 to me what this coin is about?

Is this like Agorism in action or what is it about?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agorism

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Is there a roadmap with dates for "storefront" development?

edit: how do I get an invite to slack?
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Whats happening here, does anyone have any idea why is this downfall?
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
I see it was being traded at 0.2x USD according to coinmarketcap. Is it true?
Activity: 586
Merit: 501
I think this is something that is needed. I wanna use such a service actually but it needs adoption.

As an example I am trying to find someone to fix my door in amsterdam. what kind of profession is that?

i wanna go on swarm city and right it witha a #handyman or #door hashtag and pay him in eth or swt.

i propose free hashtags too although they are a bit difficult to manage i know
so what's the plan for mass adoption of this coin? The marketing team is non existent , the size of communtiy in btt is not impressive.
For me its end.Sorry.
Activity: 632
so what's the plan for mass adoption of this coin? The marketing team is non existent , the size of communtiy in btt is not impressive.
bittrex volume 3 dollars something is not right.

edit Wallet offline - Blockchain congestion detected
SWT is scam its simply

On what basis do you say that? They already have an early version of their working product and plenty of funds to develop it much further.
Jesus Christ  you believe  this? Get in to stock exchange pump dump  exit pump .Next develops say sorry its not our fault and move to other or make next coin . Its end this cojn. I expect huge dump after market will oonline.Maybe under 1k. Nice wallet offline and i see transacion in bittrex under 100k Abandon ship!

I think you want to buy and at a cheap price. Well done!
I dont see your buys in bittrex Cheesy
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
bittrex volume 3 dollars something is not right.

edit Wallet offline - Blockchain congestion detected
SWT is scam its simply

On what basis do you say that? They already have an early version of their working product and plenty of funds to develop it much further.
Jesus Christ  you believe  this? Get in to stock exchange pump dump  exit pump .Next develops say sorry its not our fault and move to other or make next coin . Its end this cojn. I expect huge dump after market will oonline.Maybe under 1k. Nice wallet offline and i see transacion in bittrex under 100k Abandon ship!

I think you want to buy and at a cheap price. Well done!
Pages:
Jump to: