Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SWARM CITY: Decentralized commerce - page 7. (Read 70803 times)

Activity: 584
Merit: 250
bittrex volume 3 dollars something is not right.

edit Wallet offline - Blockchain congestion detected
SWT is scam its simply

On what basis do you say that? They already have an early version of their working product and plenty of funds to develop it much further.
Jesus Christ  you believe  this? Get in to stock exchange pump dump  exit pump .Next develops say sorry its not our fault and move to other or make next coin . Its end this cojn. I expect huge dump after market will oonline.Maybe under 1k. Nice wallet offline and i see transacion in bittrex under 100k Abandon ship!
Activity: 527
I know many people that use multiple ride sharing apps at once. Is it possible that swarm can create an AIO app that integrates all ridesharing services and also has the swarm option? This way you can cut into the ridesharing area.

I mean the benefits of an AIO app speak for itself. Users would have more cars available near them. The drives would have more people to drive. Then swarm comes in, a cheaper alternative to the other ridesharing services. Drivers will then begin to switch over... IDK is UBER etc have terms against this and if there is a way to circumvent those terms. I see this as a way to enter the market.

Other than that, the only way I can see this growing is locally, swarm doesn't have the budget for uberstyle ads.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0

SWT is scam its simply

On what basis do you say that? They already have an early version of their working product and plenty of funds to develop it much further.
Activity: 584

SWT is scam its simply
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Activity: 570
Merit: 500

Has the price bottomed? Price is down like 60% in the last 3 days.

Who knows.

The facts are that

• this solves a real need - p2p censorship resistant market place for anything and anyone
  • one of only working eth apps right now, that's valued at 34 billion
  • this makes evaluation of 20m market cap a joke for a project of this scope
Activity: 882
Everything you want, is everything you need.
Who else bought the dip? Don't know why everyone's panic selling but I'm ready to catch these knives

I did  just now, watch bittrex haha Grin

Has the price bottomed? Price is down like 60% in the last 3 days.
Activity: 22
BTFD! This coin is cheap at the moment...
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
The new release #Boardwalk does what was promised. We can expect a lot of useful DAPPS in the future for the now build infrastructure.

some ideas the community already have:

#needaride - ride sharing
#swarmbnb - BNB p2p
#localeSWT - localbitcoin with gelocation integrated
#swapETHtokens - Integrate swaping any available ETH Token into the swarm.city wallet

If you think about it, any kind of business could be using the now build the infrastructure of swarm.city.

In my opinion 1 of the most undervalued projects!

if you want more infos, you should join the slack channel. They are not coming from the crypto community, so they are well connected with existing communities.

https://swarmcity.slack.com
Activity: 570
Next major release is only weeks away, store fronts! woo

Functional products almost don't exist in eth tokens - SWT is one of the only functional eth products.

Will be front and center for best usecases for eth
Activity: 586
Merit: 501
Who else bought the dip? Don't know why everyone's panic selling but I'm ready to catch these knives

I did  just now, watch bittrex haha Grin
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
The market is really irrational. SWT has lost almost 1/2 since the MVP release.
Activity: 56
Bought in yday during the dip, at least there is actual work being done on this project and not just a concept on the paper. But it amazes me how weak spined some traders are, they are showing you some of the dev done work and you sell out? LOL we slowly going up http://i.imgur.com/mZRVTF5.png

just a bunch of weakhand faggots. i'll thank them later for the dips
Activity: 7
I'm having problem selling my Swarm City coins today by using the wallet in the Swarm.city website.  Each time I tried to do it, it gives me an error saying to try again.  Anyone else having problem?  Seems odd that this problem occur while the price is dropping drastically.
Activity: 269
Merit: 13
Bought in yday during the dip, at least there is actual work being done on this project and not just a concept on the paper. But it amazes me how weak spined some traders are, they are showing you some of the dev done work and you sell out? LOL we slowly going up http://i.imgur.com/mZRVTF5.png
Activity: 658
Great Video about Swarm City & Boardwalk

Enjoy watching

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0yKy77wqmM
Awsome, swarm city is really the thing for now, I hope it will stands up high in the crowd  of many cryptocurrency.
Activity: 2
Yup, there was no news, just falling based on technicals, and to me it looks like the technicals indicate things are about to shoot up. 
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
Looks like this dipped for no reason at all.  I just bought in.  Check out the chart.  We are at the resistance.  This should shoot up IMO.

buy the rumour

sell the news.

fucking standard....better learn this rule fast if you don't want to get rekt.
Activity: 2
Looks like this dipped for no reason at all.  I just bought in.  Check out the chart.  We are at the resistance.  This should shoot up IMO.
http://i.imgur.com/BilSMTg.jpg
Pages:
Jump to: