Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Swarm Fund 2.0 - Cooperative Ownership Platform for Real Assets - page 28. (Read 46323 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 1
The vote on a proposed change in quorum requirements is now open at https://voting.swarm.fund. Please read, discuss and vote with your SWM.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
The platform presented here opens up wide opportunities for us to successfully realize our ideas, with a generous bounty program, where everyone can participate.
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
‘Real-World Assets Tokenized with Swarm’s SRC20 Security Tokens — Now Tradable on @openfinance Network’ -
Read the full article here 👉👉 https://swm.by/2x6AS0Z
Merit: 2
Website is excellent, I agree, but today you need so much more than a website to succeed.Most important aspect will be adoption, getting merchants to use your tokens everywhere!!!
What you say about adoption is definitely true, and to add to that, Swarm has a unique business model that incentivizes the use of SWM, and requires SWM for partial/entire payments of transactions on the Swarm platform.

Activity: 2
Website is excellent, I agree, but today you need so much more than a website to succeed.Most important aspect will be adoption, getting merchants to use your tokens everywhere!!!
Swarm CIO Timo Lehes this week spoke on a panel about security tokens, regulations and Swarm. “ICOs, The Next Chapter – Regulations, Security Tokens, VCs And What’s Next” panel discussion:

https://befast.tv/cryptomondays-security-tokens/
I don't understand this partnership with MakerDAO, DAI tokens weren't already implemented in swarm.fund? Or it's my broken memory joking with me? However it's a nice addition but ether, swm etc...were already converted to SUN anyway
They weren't always. The team were going to develop their own stablecoin, SUN, when Swarm started, but after reading more about the great work MakerDao was doing with DAI it was a no-brainer to go with their token. The partnership came to be in June, 2018.
Activity: 504
If you have any questions about Swarm, Swarm Masternodes, or any of the Swarm Investment Opportunities, please visit the Official Telegram Group!

There are team members there that can answer your questions 24/7!
Activity: 266
Many countries continue to be wary of cryptocurrencies. They need full control over the turnover of the cryptocurrencies so that they can impose taxes on them. And it's very difficult to realize in real life. Guys, does your token can be purchased in any country?

Hello, Venphipabu, as long as you have any access to these markets, you are good to go: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/swarm-fund/#markets
Activity: 28
Many countries continue to be wary of cryptocurrencies. They need full control over the turnover of the cryptocurrencies so that they can impose taxes on them. And it's very difficult to realize in real life. Guys, does your token can be purchased in any country?
brand new
Activity: 0
Greetings, Team. What a good and interesting idea. Endorsed and highly supported by people of high caliber. This idea deserves my attention
Greetings, Team. What a good and interesting idea. Endorsed and highly supported by people of high caliber. This idea deserves my attention

Hello, Rioladeo, welcome onboard.  Cool Check the opportunities here: https://invest.swarm.fund/explore/
I don't understand this partnership with MakerDAO, DAI tokens weren't already implemented in swarm.fund? Or it's my broken memory joking with me? However it's a nice addition but ether, swm etc...were already converted to SUN anyway

Hello, Dolmar, this was used to enable additional mechanism of locking in the price on July, 25.

Please take a look here: https://swarm.fund/makerdaopartnership/
brand new
Activity: 0
Hey Team.
Bonus is good enough to attract early investors and give them some kind of advantage over those that will invest later one,but not too big,in order to cause possible dumps,or discourage those who want to invest at later stages.
Activity: 53
Hey Team.
Bonus is good enough to attract early investors and give them some kind of advantage over those that will invest later one,but not too big,in order to cause possible dumps,or discourage those who want to invest at later stages.
Were you referring to one of the funds listed on Swarm? Which bonus are you talking about? Swarm's token sale was held in 2017...
This is an old project, I see it is increasingly promising, supported by exceptional team performance. a lot of response and support for this platform, it's a good life and deserves praise from users and investors.
Many thanks! Swarm has been hard at work, tokenizing masternodes, Robinhood pre-IPO stocks, developing the MAP protocol...this is a hard working team. Thanks for standing with Swarm Smiley
Activity: 105
This is an old project, I see it is increasingly promising, supported by exceptional team performance. a lot of response and support for this platform, it's a good life and deserves praise from users and investors.
Swarm Masternodes are here, and gaining momentum. Register today & start earning rewards!

We are thrilled to have received over 100 wallets registered for Swarm Masternodes. If you would like to run a Swarm Masternode, you can register your staked wallet, signal your intention, and start earning rewards. 50,000 SWM is required to run a Masternode. Full instructions and FAQ are available at www.swarmmasternodes.com, and a detailed outline of the process can be found in our blog post.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 10
Good night  Folks, do I understand right that according to the chart, about 40 percent will be alocated for marketing, growth hacking, PR, partnership and affiliate programs?

Are you referring to the use of contributions chart?
Pages:
Jump to: