Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SweepstakeCoin (SWEEP) - PoW/PoS, TOR, Sweepstake, Upgrade V1.3 - page 7. (Read 55618 times)

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin
May be. But list on 2 exchanges better than one.

Now  we already have two exchanges: Novaexchange and Coinsmarket
there is any move on Novaexchange and it is good enough.
BUT! Dear dev! the blockexplorer is not working properly during last days please check it
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---

are you kidding me? ...

so you think its better to be listed on an exchange that will give the dev - the community - and most of all the TRADERS more grief than any other exchange on the market? ... one that refuses to upgrade daemons / trade systems in a timely fashion - one that ignores almost ALL emails and support tickets - one that has a reputation for forcing BTC out of the dev / community to do the most BASIC things that an exchange should be doing - like updating ... 6months average without communication - one of our coins are STILL waiting for an update - and its been over 14MONTHS - and STILL nothing ...

so good luck with the that - but be prepared to get headaches dealing with them - AND - lose coins in the process ...

we shall NEVER deal with them - as login as they have this lack of crap service - no ( or non-existent ) communication - and lack of attendance to update wallets and specs ...

you have been warned mate ...

we have unfortunately have two coins on there - ozc and drz - and drz is the one they refuse to even bother looking at ( its on the old chain after we forked ) and like i mentioned above ( even after multiple emails and support tickets ) they STILL have refused to do anything about ... this brings about VERY bad community spirit and VERY big losses due to their incompetence ...

we WANT those coins taken off their exchange ... as we have all of coins ( grn ozc infx and soon drz ) being listed in cryptopia - who DO give a damn and respond ...

better to have ONE exchange that IS fully functional and will GROW with the coin and community - than TWO exchanges where one of them is yobit - who continuously damage coin communities by their lack of business integrity ...

#crysx
Vak
Activity: 31
Merit: 2
legendary
Dev, what about Yobit?

never never never yobit ...

ever ...

they are THE worst exchange bar none ... nice interface BUT - NO support - NO  care - NO communication ...

pathetic ...

#crysx
Vak
Activity: 31
Merit: 2
Dev, what about Yobit?
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
What needs to be done before new exchanges/CMC are added?

I don't see any move on SWEEP on NovaExchange. There isn't a BTC/SWEEP pair as far as I see, you can just trade it for Doge or Moon, right? Can you please be more specific what move are talking about? Smiley

Just the following move on BTC/SWEEP pair:
legendary
Some move is on Novaexchange, hmm is it the begining of Uptrend? Just hold SWEEP and will know soon Cool

I don't see any move on SWEEP on NovaExchange. There isn't a BTC/SWEEP pair as far as I see, you can just trade it for Doge or Moon, right? Can you please be more specific what move are talking about? Smiley

here mate ...

https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_SWEEP/ ...

#crysx
Activity: 925
Merit: 1000
Some move is on Novaexchange, hmm is it the begining of Uptrend? Just hold SWEEP and will know soon Cool

legendary
anyone know why when I go to console and type in getcurrentsweepstake it returns a '0' value? I thought the sweepstakes were ongoing...

oh, and I had no issues with the wallet syncing or anything else and I just downloaded it tonight. Only took about 30 minutes to completely sync and I didn't use bootstrap file.

and if you want better hashrates on your NVidia cards I suggest you use the newest ccminer version 8.09 by Klaus. Using the 2.0 version I was getting 12 MH/s. Switched to newest version and getting 20MH/s without OC on a GTX1070.

as far as we understand - dev switched that feature off ...

hence why there is a VERY low hashrate for sweep ...

and i have yet to be able to compile the daemon / wallet in centos - with no recourse so far from the dev about how - under centos 7 x64 ...

we would be happy to help in any way we can with this - but the lack of enthusiasm to help us compile the daemon / wallet - is making us wonder why we should bother ...

want to make this successful? ... get the things that MAKE this coin back online ( the sweepstake itself ) and help 'large players' ( for lack of a better word ) like us get the damned daemon compiled ...

and deb - this CENTOS 7 x64 we are talking about ( yup - another linux ) - NOT debian based ubuntu ... and we are NOT newbies - just having big issues compiling this one daemon ... if we can - we will happily put up a pool for sweep also ... as our custom CWI-Stratum has jha implemented ...

much appreciated again for those who have tried helping before ...

#crysx
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.
anyone know why when I go to console and type in getcurrentsweepstake it returns a '0' value? I thought the sweepstakes were ongoing...

oh, and I had no issues with the wallet syncing or anything else and I just downloaded it tonight. Only took about 30 minutes to completely sync and I didn't use bootstrap file.

and if you want better hashrates on your NVidia cards I suggest you use the newest ccminer version 8.09 by Klaus. Using the 2.0 version I was getting 12 MH/s. Switched to newest version and getting 20MH/s without OC on a GTX1070.
legendary
Activity: 21
legendary
hi all ...

im finding it very difficult to understand why im consistently getting the same error when compiling ...

the compilation of all the the other coisn run smooth - with a few exceptions ...

but this one compiles 99.7% the way - then bombs with this error ...

Code:
g++ -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/home/test/cwi-build/libraries/sweepstakecoin-master/src -I/home/test/cwi-build/libraries/sweepstakecoin-master/src/obj -I/home/test/cwi-build/libraries/sweepstakecoin-master/src/tor -I/home/test/cwi-build/libraries/sweepstakecoin-master/src/json -I/home/test/cwi-build/deps/include -DUSE_IPV6=1 -I/home/test/cwi-build/libraries/sweepstakecoin-master/src/leveldb/include -I/home/test/cwi-build/libraries/sweepstakecoin-master/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -o sweepstakecoind obj/address.o obj/addressmap.o obj/aes.o obj/backtrace.o obj/buffers.o obj/channel.o obj/channeltls.o obj/circpathbias.o obj/circuitbuild.o obj/circuitlist.o obj/circuitmux.o obj/circuitmux_ewma.o obj/circuitstats.o obj/circuituse.o obj/command.o obj/compat.o obj/compat_libevent.o obj/config.o obj/config_codedigest.o obj/confparse.o obj/connection.o obj/connection_edge.o obj/connection_or.o obj/container.o obj/control.o obj/cpuworker.o obj/crypto.o obj/crypto_curve25519.o obj/crypto_format.o obj/curve25519-donna.o obj/di_ops.o obj/directory.o obj/dirserv.o obj/dirvote.o obj/dns.o obj/dnsserv.o obj/entrynodes.o obj/ext_orport.o obj/fp_pair.o obj/geoip.o obj/hibernate.o obj/log.o obj/memarea.o obj/mempool.o obj/microdesc.o obj/networkstatus.o obj/nodelist.o obj/onion.o obj/onion_fast.o obj/onion_main.o obj/onion_ntor.o obj/onion_tap.o obj/policies.o obj/procmon.o obj/reasons.o obj/relay.o obj/rendclient.o obj/rendcommon.o obj/rendmid.o obj/rendservice.o obj/rephist.o obj/replaycache.o obj/router.o obj/routerlist.o obj/routerparse.o obj/routerset.o obj/sandbox.o obj/statefile.o obj/status.o obj/torgzip.o obj/tortls.o obj/tor_util.o obj/transports.o obj/util_codedigest.o obj/groestl.o obj/blake.o obj/skein.o obj/keccak.o obj/jh.o obj/alert.o obj/version.o obj/checkpoints.o obj/netbase.o obj/addrman.o obj/crypter.o obj/key.o obj/db.o obj/init.o obj/keystore.o obj/miner.o obj/main.o obj/net.o obj/protocol.o obj/bitcoinrpc.o obj/rpcdump.o obj/rpcnet.o obj/rpcmining.o obj/rpcwallet.o obj/rpcblockchain.o obj/rpcrawtransaction.o obj/script.o obj/sync.o obj/util.o obj/wallet.o obj/walletdb.o obj/noui.o obj/kernel.o obj/pbkdf2.o obj/scrypt.o obj/scrypt-arm.o obj/scrypt-x86.o obj/scrypt-x86_64.o obj/json_spirit_reader.o obj/json_spirit_writer.o obj/smessage.o obj/rpcsmessage.o obj/txdb-leveldb.o obj/anonymize.o -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,-z,now  -L/home/test/cwi-build/deps/lib -L/home/test/cwi-build/deps/lib -Wl,-Bstatic -l boost_system -l boost_filesystem -l boost_program_options -l boost_thread -l db_cxx -l ssl -l crypto -l event -l z -Wl,-Bdynamic -l dl -l boost_chrono -l boost_date_time -l pthread /home/test/cwi-build/libraries/sweepstakecoin-master/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a /home/test/cwi-build/libraries/sweepstakecoin-master/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a
/bin/ld: cannot find -levent
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [sweepstakecoind] Error 1
DONE ...

i am no newbie here - but this has stumped me ...

libevent is installed ... but the makefile shows that 'event' is the one dependency that its looking for - and there is no way of locating that in the os ...

centos 7 x64 - or fedora 25 x64 ... both have the same error / issue ...

anyone know of a workaround or fix? ... strasboug - ideas? ...

is it possible to leave this dependency out by any chance? ...

#crysx

If I create one manually and I add the node it's doesn't work Sad

Backup your wallet.dat, remove ALL files in the folder, manually create sweepstakecoin.conf with addnodes in the folder, then start Sweepstakecoin-qt.exe
Activity: 23
Hi everyone,

I downloaded the wallet today, but it's not synching. I have 0 active connexion to the network.

I also tried to put the bootstrap.dat in AppData\Roaming\SweepstakeCoin, I removed everythings except wallet.dat and peers.dat but I still have the issue.

Any idea how to solve it ?

Try to add the following to your sweepstakecoin.conf
default path on Windows is C:\Users\$$YOUR_USER$$\AppData\Roaming\SweepstakeCoin\

Code:
addnode=dguzonnlb7jgt35q.onion:17570
addnode=ewqfpx7qbxeljrwa.onion:17570
addnode=kcqfrzn2hdxr2rtk.onion:17570
addnode=s4nuwh6kgyprmhpk.onion:17570
addnode=rsolorhuhosrmusw.onion:17570
addnode=5cqujo6bolh2w6xd.onion:17570
addnode=o23rypv3yhfkup6t.onion:17570
addnode=77xvo6dbycztctly.onion:17570
addnode=mmrffclikc4zvsjr.onion:17570
addnode=zjjqh7qqjveeyabd.onion:17570
addnode=3wfbcied3rvi7j57.onion:17570

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback. It's normal that I don't have a "sweepstakecoin.conf" in my folder ?

http://imgur.com/9HmGpwD

If I create one manually and I add the node it's doesn't work Sad

Hi everyone,

I downloaded the wallet today, but it's not synching. I have 0 active connexion to the network.

I also tried to put the bootstrap.dat in AppData\Roaming\SweepstakeCoin, I removed everythings except wallet.dat and peers.dat but I still have the issue.

Try to add the following to your sweepstakecoin.conf
default path on Windows is C:\Users\$$YOUR_USER$$\AppData\Roaming\SweepstakeCoin\

Code:
addnode=dguzonnlb7jgt35q.onion:17570
addnode=ewqfpx7qbxeljrwa.onion:17570
addnode=kcqfrzn2hdxr2rtk.onion:17570
addnode=s4nuwh6kgyprmhpk.onion:17570
addnode=rsolorhuhosrmusw.onion:17570
addnode=5cqujo6bolh2w6xd.onion:17570
addnode=o23rypv3yhfkup6t.onion:17570
addnode=77xvo6dbycztctly.onion:17570
addnode=mmrffclikc4zvsjr.onion:17570
addnode=zjjqh7qqjveeyabd.onion:17570
addnode=3wfbcied3rvi7j57.onion:17570
Activity: 23
Hi everyone,

Activity: 925
Merit: 1000
The most boring coin I have ever bought. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: