Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SweepstakeCoin (SWEEP) - PoW/PoS, TOR, Sweepstake, Upgrade V1.3 - page 9. (Read 55587 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Block explorer offline again, I submitted a listing request to coinmarketcap but they need a working explorer.
Activity: 40
Qt 1.3 is not synchronizing after block 37257. I have all nodes added in my .conf file. Can somebody upload the recent blockchain?

The bootstrap file at announce page should be pretty recent. I don't get why people stuck at 37K something, make sure you use the latest version. I can sync from scratch without bootstrap file.

In case you can't connect with TOR network, make sure that your firewall don't block all TOR edge nodes. Sometimes my firewall blocks some edge nodes. If you do a search on the IP, you can easily see if it is a TOR edge node. If it is, you can unblock it.

Hello everyone! Is the logo contest over? I have some ideas. Thanks!

LOGO CONTEST WAS A WASH--

None of the entries were good enough or original enough.  Until the DEV makes a pick, I suppose the contest is open.  It is his call, not mine.       --scryptr

I agree, we are disappointed that no better logo design come out. We will announce the winner soon, anyway, to keep our promises.

I have made an exclusion in my firewall and virus scanner. I  have imported the bootstrap and it just won't synch. I have used all addnodes, also the ones from the new exchange.

I am in this game since 2013 and I know how to synch a qt.

Can somebody upload the recent blockchain because this coin has problems synching.
(you just told that the new exchange could not download the blockchain, well more users experience the same problem, it's your coin that obviously has stability problems for some reason, it's not my computer or internet)

Had problems syncing myself using bootstrap, did a fresh install, no bootstrap, addnodes in conf and synced no problem.
Activity: 756
Merit: 579

None of the entries were good enough or original enough.  Until the DEV makes a pick, I suppose the contest is open.  It is his call, not mine.       --scryptr

Thanks for the answer!

Winners for logo design contest are:
1st prize: Vak for 50,000 SWEEPs
2nd prize: lucky80 for 20,000 SWEEPs

Thanks all for participating. Unfortunately dev team decided that the contested logo design is not good enough for replacing our existing one. So we keep our original logo.

Vak / lucky80, please PM me your SWEEP address, I'll send you the bounty.

Unfortunately I've arrived to late for the contest, but when I'll have some time I'll try something quickly. Maybe you'll like it. Free of charge Tongue But I don't promise nothing.

EDIT:

Enjoy it!
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Skol!
Qt 1.3 is not synchronizing after block 37257. I have all nodes added in my .conf file. Can somebody upload the recent blockchain?

The bootstrap file at announce page should be pretty recent. I don't get why people stuck at 37K something, make sure you use the latest version. I can sync from scratch without bootstrap file.

In case you can't connect with TOR network, make sure that your firewall don't block all TOR edge nodes. Sometimes my firewall blocks some edge nodes. If you do a search on the IP, you can easily see if it is a TOR edge node. If it is, you can unblock it.

I agree, we are disappointed that no better logo design come out. We will announce the winner soon, anyway, to keep our promises.

I have made an exclusion in my firewall and virus scanner. I  have imported the bootstrap and it just won't synch. I have used all addnodes, also the ones from the new exchange.

I am in this game since 2013 and I know how to synch a qt.

Can somebody upload the recent blockchain because this coin has problems synching.
(you just told that the new exchange could not download the blockchain, well more users experience the same problem, it's your coin that obviously has stability problems for some reason, it's not my computer or internet)
Activity: 365
Merit: 100
this is a good coin, but may be too many outstanding coins.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Winners for logo design contest are:
1st prize: Vak for 50,000 SWEEPs
2nd prize: lucky80 for 20,000 SWEEPs

Thanks all for participating. Unfortunately dev team decided that the contested logo design is not good enough for replacing our existing one. So we keep our original logo.

Vak / lucky80, please PM me your SWEEP address, I'll send you the bounty.

None of the entries were good enough or original enough.  Until the DEV makes a pick, I suppose the contest is open.  It is his call, not mine.       --scryptr

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Skol!
legendary
Activity: 1796
Merit: 1028

None of the entries were good enough or original enough.  Until the DEV makes a pick, I suppose the contest is open.  It is his call, not mine.       --scryptr
Activity: 430
Merit: 22
Professional user
i cant start the wallet, it remains stuck on tor initializing

add nodes to config

addnode=pgpc4wtqm2ar4tbm.onion:17570
addnode=mk4tkbkyjjb6pxyo.onion:17570
addnode=2aegeyukpiemg76r.onion:17570
addnode=jgvoljoczy2h5n6w.onion:17570
addnode=xrjpfrxz6s446tbd.onion:17570
addnode=7vthw6qus7vrvgsl.onion:17570
addnode=arisidbqbvqpsrk7.onion:17570
addnode=fkap3j7kmxanynce.onion:17570
addnode=yyfuf2bfd3jkgano.onion:17570
addnode=lnkzfthwdv57olid.onion:17570
addnode=5x6ysnxprevkttpk.onion:17570
addnode=gxap3ysfrq3o6gr6.onion:17570
addnode=svudsrzppwui5qvm.onion:17570

i added the nodes, i put the bootstrap, i made it start, it synced till block 68410 but then stopped to sync

edit: it sync but it is very very slow............ it is hours that goes and sync too few
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
Activity: 1554
Merit: 297

add nodes to config

addnode=pgpc4wtqm2ar4tbm.onion:17570
addnode=mk4tkbkyjjb6pxyo.onion:17570
addnode=2aegeyukpiemg76r.onion:17570
addnode=jgvoljoczy2h5n6w.onion:17570
addnode=xrjpfrxz6s446tbd.onion:17570
addnode=7vthw6qus7vrvgsl.onion:17570
addnode=arisidbqbvqpsrk7.onion:17570
addnode=fkap3j7kmxanynce.onion:17570
addnode=yyfuf2bfd3jkgano.onion:17570
addnode=lnkzfthwdv57olid.onion:17570
addnode=5x6ysnxprevkttpk.onion:17570
addnode=gxap3ysfrq3o6gr6.onion:17570
addnode=svudsrzppwui5qvm.onion:17570
Activity: 430
Merit: 22
Professional user
Activity: 7
What exchanges are we still waiting on?
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
Activity: 671
Merit: 1000
Wonder if I can win the sweepestake??  Grin

Blockexplorer is not working during last 3 days, is the coin alive? Any plans\news about exchange, coin development?

explorer's daemon is down. I restarted it, explorer should be in sync soon.
Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin
Blockexplorer is not working during last 3 days, is the coin alive? Any plans\news about exchange, coin development?
Activity: 56
It is on exchange Coinsmarkets.com. For this coin, it's sufficient. Smiley

Maybe,. but better have another one too like novaexchange
Activity: 925
Merit: 1000
It is on exchange Coinsmarkets.com. For this coin, it's sufficient. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: