Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Swinca - Real-Estate Finance Revolution - page 34. (Read 24115 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
How is the low price in btc recently affect this ICO?  Would you raise less funds?

I also wonder the answer before I participate the ico. They will probably fix this and announce to us.
Activity: 112
How is the low price in btc recently affect this ICO?  Would you raise less funds?
I had join the signature bounty,
please answer me if I am accept!thanks
Activity: 126
It's a great concept, this will make it all become clear and more focused deal with real estate platform, I have a plan to invest small amount here but still waiting for a little decision.
Very soon we will need the one and only blockchain for all blockchain-based real estate platforms.
I think this ico will generate 10 million dollars.  I hope to use the platform to do my real estate transactions.  The problem is finding people to list.  It is like an empty forum.  It is very hard for people to post on an empty forum.
good job guys, every day a new sectors taken by tokens and it keeps growing; congrats 4 yo project
Activity: 83
This project  is a glowing example where SOCIAL FINTECH meets Blockchain but in mainstream endeavors. I really like the idea that vendors and contributors can monetize their sections if they have enough of a following, this will give a lot of value to the site and one day it could be worth Millions as a site in its own right.
Well. I will join this project when This ICO is released on February 1st and I expect this real estate platform will be impressive with many investors in the crypto world.
Activity: 97
Yes, swinca platform seems to very interesting because Real Estate is the biggest boom in all countries but we have to wait until they have to release lot more details about this platform before going to the public.
Is this a platform? Or a coin? Or block chain technology applications in the real estate industry?
Activity: 84
Hello all . whats is target minimul swinca raised? Is there a minimum target?
Activity: 94

I think that this video

youtu.be/-YIdhzMJBaA

That video looks really good. Thanks!

Thank you for this link done watching it. Goodluck swinca i have a strong feeling this will be a successful ico real estate on blockchain

I think that this video

youtu.be/-YIdhzMJBaA

That video looks really good. Thanks!
I just watched the DEMO video and was impressed. I like the idea of the monthly sponsorship of territories. That will create a hotbed of bidding for those territories once one person buys it and can resell it to another sponsor for profit. I can imagine a lot of real estate vendors fighting for those positions.   Smiley That's a very neat and clever idea integrated into the platform, I like it!

What video? Where can i find it?

I think that this video

youtu.be/-YIdhzMJBaA

You can check it by yourself and there are lot of other videos once you are there to get more information about the project. It is of course going to be huge in real estate industry.

Thanks alot!
I just watched the DEMO video and was impressed. I like the idea of the monthly sponsorship of territories. That will create a hotbed of bidding for those territories once one person buys it and can resell it to another sponsor for profit. I can imagine a lot of real estate vendors fighting for those positions.   Smiley That's a very neat and clever idea integrated into the platform, I like it!

I think that this video

youtu.be/-YIdhzMJBaA

You can check it by yourself and there are lot of other videos once you are there to get more information about the project. It is of course going to be huge in real estate industry.
Activity: 83
 Is there a certain number that you trying to raise ?  is there a cap ?
Do not worry, this project is very profitable for all who participate in it
Activity: 84

I think that this video

youtu.be/-YIdhzMJBaA
Please launch your bounty campaign so that we can start promote your ICO

it have already starrted

http://bountysuite.com/bounty-programs/swinca.html
Pages:
Jump to: