Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Swinca - Real-Estate Finance Revolution - page 36. (Read 24115 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
I think still, they never announced any details of sending payments to Swinca team. I hope they will announce it on the website when ICO date is going to be.
Please be patience don't send any money to address which is not given in website without any escrow. There are many phishing addresses given by some people who want to scam us.
Activity: 126
Swinca is very similar to Tenx.  This is going to the moon

Not yet, you can't compare an ICO which was over to an ICO which has not yet started.Both these projects are from different field and I feel Swincais a really nice approach to a real estate market which is yet to be seen on the blockchain.
Activity: 112
How much tokens will be available in the ICO to be sold and the total supply of coin?
I can't see some info in the OP and its was lack of informations that the investors want to read about the project.
Is this a competitor of Multiple Listings?
Is SWI an ERC-20 token?
I am a realtor.  How do I use Swinca coins to give advantage in listing properties?

It's in WP, look
Activity: 103
I am a realtor.  How do I use Swinca coins to give advantage in listing properties?
Swinca is very similar to Tenx.  This is going to the moon
That is good decision to promote the project whole month of July and of course preparing for everything to go smooth. I threw a deep look at the roadmap for next 12 month and must say it is serious and well measured approach to achieve the targets. Swinca is going to be most successful project of this kind without any doubt.
Activity: 84
hi team,
why is not there promotion for social media?
it is a beautiful project but the mass support is weak.
Activity: 97
After studying the white paper there is a feeling that the project is well designed.

ps I am very glad that the team has Stephen King.   Grin
Update from OP is boosting the members because they are taking care of each and everything. The criteria won't be same in every country, they need to follow according to the rules and regulation of their governments. But listing every should pay some fee in every portal, I hope this is going integrate with blockchain technology.
This is definitely a good project for the new era of this years and will probide easy , safe and convenient way for the real estate finders .
Goodluck and the best is yet to come .
Hereby may i ask when will be the start of this ICO crowdsale ?.

February 1, 2019
This is definitely a good project for the new era of this years and will probide easy , safe and convenient way for the real estate finders .
Goodluck and the best is yet to come .
Hereby may i ask when will be the start of this ICO crowdsale ?.
Activity: 103
it is a good project and its good to be part of it. hoping for the success of this project, i know it will be successful at the end of ico
Activity: 84
Is there a feedback system? How are arbiters chosen for escrow? What about identity (web of trust notarization? Or?). With rei the hardest part will be issuing tramsfers of certificates that government bodies will respect in regards to sales of land titles and ownership transfers.

Also you dont actually say how IPFS is used to store the data. You hash and store data encrypted but who seeds the data? You cannot expect others to automatically seed.. so which central authorities are seeding and is that decentralized? If you have another mechanism please describe.. IPFS if used properly can help but I dont see how its solving anything its adding a layer of centralization it seems because the parties involved will need to seed and if they dont their listing data is gone.
Hi Dev,

I have a question about inflation. Is there limit for tokens issued after ICO?

There is a cap no inflation.
Activity: 83
This is a truly promising project! Are you thinking at how to limit whales from swallowing the whole ICO?
Hi Dev,

I have a question about inflation. Is there limit for tokens issued after ICO?
Just apply for french translation
Pages:
Jump to: