Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】◢◣ Swipp ◢◣ Modern cryptocurrency ● X11 ● POW/POS ● Masternodes - page 30. (Read 19080 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Swipp - a modern cryptocurrency
Ubuntu 14.04LTS alert

obj/walletdb.o: In function `copy_file':
/usr/include/boost/filesystem/operations.hpp:381: undefined reference to `boost::filesystem::detail::copy_file(boost::filesystem::path const&, boost::filesystem::path const&, boost::filesystem::copy_option, boost::system::error_code*)'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [swippd] Error 1

hmm..

Hi. This is a bug in boost 53-54 when using C++11. Workaround is coming up... We are just test-compiling before we push 2.0.1. We want to all test it before Twiddler pushes the changes.

Yours, team swipp
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
Ubuntu 14.04LTS alert

obj/walletdb.o: In function `copy_file':
/usr/include/boost/filesystem/operations.hpp:381: undefined reference to `boost::filesystem::detail::copy_file(boost::filesystem::path const&, boost::filesystem::path const&, boost::filesystem::copy_option, boost::system::error_code*)'

hmm..
Activity: 420
Merit: 255
We updated our wallet you can start mining

http://s1.altcoinix.com/swipp/public

If you start mine our pool with 50 GH+ for 3 hours + we will give 100 SWP bounty for one time

Start mining and earn SWP

Thanks for the bounty, of 100 SWP, i am gonna hold these 100 as i know swipp will rise above DASH.
Activity: 605
There is not a Windows wallet guys?
BR.
Activity: 420
Merit: 255

If you start mine our pool with 50 GH+ for 3 hours + we will give 100 SWP bounty for one time

Doing it now, i love your pool anyway, keep up the good work!  Cool
Activity: 74
We will release an updated version with improved makesfiles and a small fix soon ... please hold on...

Yours, team swipp
I have also problems with compiling wallet sources on ubuntu.
Tell me if I gonna mine to exchange wallet - so....is it working properly? On coinsmarkets.
Activity: 334
Merit: 13

We will release an updated version with improved makesfiles and a small fix soon ... please hold on...

Yours, team swipp
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
How does this daemon update affect masternodes and the increase from 20k to 30k collateral? Does it mean that existing masternodes should remain on the old daemon until block 93k? Then stop the masternode, update to the new daemon, then create the masternode again with 30k coins?
Activity: 210
Is there a guide to run the masternode for linux VPS ?
Then I hit the following error:
Code:
makefile.unix:224: recipe for target 'swippd' failed

Will just wait for full instructions now.

Could you give some more details on the link error ? Everything we come across might improve build instructions and troubleshooting guide.

Yours, team swipp

After the last command of:
Code:
make -f makefile.unix CXXFLAGS='-std=c++11'

I got the error as noted previously:
Code:
/bin/sh ../share/genbuild.sh obj/build.h
g++ -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/home/penguin/build/swippcore/src -I/home/penguin/build/swippcore/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=0 -DENABLE_WALLET -I/home/penguin/build/swippcore/src/leveldb/include -I/home/penguin/build/swippcore/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -std=c++11 -o swippd obj/groestl.o obj/blake.o obj/bmw.o obj/skein.o obj/keccak.o obj/shavite.o obj/jh.o obj/luffa.o obj/cubehash.o obj/echo.o obj/simd.o obj/alert.o obj/version.o obj/checkpoints.o obj/netbase.o obj/addrman.o obj/crypter.o obj/key.o obj/eckey.o obj/init.o obj/bitcoind.o obj/keystore.o obj/core.o obj/main.o obj/net.o obj/protocol.o obj/rpcclient.o obj/rpcprotocol.o obj/rpcserver.o obj/rpcmisc.o obj/rpcnet.o obj/rpcblockchain.o obj/rpcrawtransaction.o obj/rpcsmessage.o obj/timedata.o obj/script.o obj/scrypt.o obj/sync.o obj/txmempool.o obj/util.o obj/hash.o obj/noui.o obj/kernel.o obj/pbkdf2.o obj/chainparams.o obj/stealth.o obj/activemasternode.o obj/darksend.o obj/eccryptoverify.o obj/instantx.o obj/masternodeconfig.o obj/masternode.o obj/rpcdarksend.o obj/spork.o obj/crypto/hmac_sha256.o obj/crypto/hmac_sha512.o obj/crypto/rfc6979_hmac_sha256.o obj/crypto/ripemd160.o obj/crypto/sha1.o obj/crypto/sha256.o obj/crypto/sha512.o obj/smessage.o obj/db.o obj/miner.o obj/rpcdump.o obj/rpcmining.o obj/rpcwallet.o obj/wallet.o obj/walletdb.o obj/txdb-leveldb.o -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,-z,now   -Wl,-Bdynamic -l boost_system -l boost_filesystem -l boost_program_options -l boost_thread -l db_cxx -l ssl -l crypto -l miniupnpc -Wl,-Bdynamic -l z -l dl -l pthread /home/penguin/build/swippcore/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a /home/penguin/build/swippcore/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a
obj/util.o: In function `boost::program_options::detail::basic_config_file_iterator::getline(std::string&)':
/usr/include/boost/program_options/detail/config_file.hpp:161: undefined reference to `boost::program_options::to_internal(std::string const&)'
obj/util.o: In function `boost::program_options::detail::basic_config_file_iterator::basic_config_file_iterator(std::istream&, std::set, std::allocator > const&, bool)':
/usr/include/boost/program_options/detail/config_file.hpp:145: undefined reference to `boost::program_options::detail::common_config_file_iterator::common_config_file_iterator(std::set, std::allocator > const&, bool)'

Update: While typing this post, the compile that I was doing on another machine avoided the above error and completed. I don't know off the top of my head what the difference is between the machines.
Hello swippteam

Mining pools are not working reporting that swipp wallet is giving error, please resolve urgently

Thanks.

We are running the wallet on our block explorer and private wallets - it's working fine... We also have some miners pointed at some pools.

Yours, team swipp
After the update is from the beginning of a block or continuation of the current block?

The update begins at block 93000 and up.
Code:

Could you give some more details on the link error ? Everything we come across might improve build instructions and troubleshooting guide.

Yours, team swipp
same problem here   Shocked

Code:
makefile.unix:217: recipe for target 'obj/version.o' failed
make: *** [obj/version.o] Error 1

Hi.

You need GCC 4.4+, alternatively 4.8+ is preferred. Some other compiler with c++ 11 support should also work. We are moving the source base over to c++ 11.

Yours, team swipp

My system is has a GCC version of 5.4.0 already and I get this error.

Yeah... We have had some other messages from users about this... It seems to be a flags issue between GCC versions (we are running GCC6 ourselves) - adding -std=c++11 as a compiler flag to older compilers resolves it.

By the way, you can use  BDB 4.8 as well if you like... We have compiled it with both 5.3 and 4.8 without problems.

Yours, team swipp
Activity: 154
After the update is from the beginning of a block or continuation of the current block?
same problem here   Shocked

Code:

Hi.

You need GCC 4.4+, alternatively 4.8+ is preferred. Some other compiler with c++ 11 support should also work. We are moving the source base over to c++ 11.

Yours, team swipp

I made more progress with:
Code:
make -f makefile.unix CXXFLAGS='-std=c++11'

Then I hit an error where I needed to:
Code:
mkdir obj/crypto

Then I hit a leveldb error where I needed to:
Code:
cd leveldb && make libleveldb.a libmemenv.a

Code:

Code:

Hi.

Yours, team swipp

Code:

Hi.

Yours, team swipp
Hello everybody.

A new wallet is now available at our GitHub account under the following repository;

https://github.com/teamswipp/swippcore

We have, of course also saved the older version for reference and kept the git history intact.

Windows binaries and better build instructions will be posted tomorrow. Website will be updated as well.

After block 93 000, old wallets and clients will no longer be able to connect to the network.

Yours, team swipp

What do we do then?
Copy old wallet backup file and paste to new wallet folder?
Instructions would be nice.
I'm not a computer geek just an investor.

Backup you wallet.db (just to be safe, always do that). Then just go for it Smiley. More instructions coming up on GitHub soon.

Yours, team swipp
Pages:
Jump to: