Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】◢◣ Swipp ◢◣ Modern cryptocurrency ● X11 ● POW/POS ● Masternodes - page 28. (Read 19080 times)

Activity: 394
Merit: 100
i like Phore
Why swipp wallet cant make cold masternode..
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
can't get masternode outputs in debug mode . I got 31K coin with 25 confirmed block why I can't get through this command
You should sent exactly 30K SWP to a collateral address.
And then try to get masternode outputs.

Thanks . it's working now
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Swipp - a modern cryptocurrency
Hi everybody.

Here we go, block 93 000 is just over two hours away. Let's hope everything goes smothly. We will be monitoring the network.

Report any problems via PM.

Yours, team swipp
Activity: 605
Hi,Server at explorer.swippcoin.com is temporarily unable to service.
So block has reached 93000 ?

Explorer is working just fine.
In short time will be on block 93000.
BR.

http://explorer.swippcoin.com/

Nope... The NodeJS server exploded on the server for some reason... We have the debug log.... So we will investigate... In any case - block approaching 93 000, but not quite there yet.

Yours, team swipp
Activity: 126
can't get masternode outputs in debug mode . I got 31K coin with 25 confirmed block why I can't get through this command
You should sent exactly 30K SWP to a collateral address.
And then try to get masternode outputs.
Activity: 58
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
./swippd masternode start
not capable masternode: Unknown. Check debug.log for more information.

CActiveMasternode::ManageStatus() - Checking inbound connection to 'x.x.x.x:24055'
CActiveMasternode::GetMasterNodeVin - Could not locate specified vin from possible list
CActiveMasternode::ManageStatus() - Could not find suitable coins!
CActiveMasternode::Dseep() - Error: masternode is not in a running status
CActiveMasternode::ManageStatus() - Error on Ping: masternode is not in a running statuspartner at x.x.x.x:5543$connected to self at x.x.x.x:55434, disconnecting

NewMN not started?
Activity: 175
I created swippnodes node and I got a collateral address.How do I check a masternode private key?

write in  Debug console -- masternode genkey
I created swippnodes node and I got a collateral address.How do I check a masternode private key?
Activity: 175
updated the wallet ,64 bits also went to put a 32 bit , you need to buy coins to node is not enough ...  Wink
Activity: 420
how to enable PoW masternode instead of staking node?
Activity: 68
I think changing the team and the name of the project is a very good decision. Tell me how many coins do I need to run the masternode for your project?

Hello.

Right now - you need 20 000 Swipp - After block 93 000 (which will occur today/tomorrow), you'll need 30 000 Swipp.

Yours, team swipp

What happen with exist masternodes?
Will they automatic stop?
I think changing the team and the name of the project is a very good decision. Tell me how many coins do I need to run the masternode for your project?

Hello.

Right now - you need 20 000 Swipp - After block 93 000 (which will occur today/tomorrow), you'll need 30 000 Swipp.

Yours, team swipp
You need 30,000 swipps
Activity: 518
Got the 32 bit wallet working on my 64 bit windows  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: